剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Chop, get me emergency power.
切宝 给我启用紧急动力
They've sustained damage to their core systems,
他们的核心系统损坏
and it seems Commander Skerris has dealt with
看来斯凯里斯指挥官解决了
their Y-wing escort in the nebula.
他们在星云中的Y翼护航机
Hail the rebel ship.
呼叫叛军飞船
This is Governor Pryce.
我是普赖斯总督
You have been charged with treason against the Empire.
你们被指控背叛帝国
Now, submit or be destroyed.
现在 要么服从要么被击毁
Very well.
很好
She'll never keep her word.
她绝不会信守承诺
I know. I'm stalling her
我知道 我来拖住她
while you figure out a plan.
你想个方法
I'll take what I can get.
我尽力而为
Keep working.
继续努力
Look out! He's on top of us.
小心 他在我们上方
Uh, he's coming around.
他又来了
Gold Leader, I'm bringing him right to you.
金色领队 我直接把他引到你那里
Be ready with that ion cannon.
你准备好发射离子炮
He's too fast. I'll never hit him.
他太快了 我打不中他的
Sure you will. Just fire when I tell you.
你肯定打得中 我一说你就开火
That is an impressive list of demands, Senator.
那可是好长一串条件啊 议员
You must understand, I cannot allow others
你要理解 我不能让别人
to pay the price for my actions.
为我的行为买♥♥单
Charging the hyperdrive.
为超空间驱动器充电
Just another few moments.
再过一小会儿就好
They are in range now, Governor.
他们在范围内了 总督
Activate tractor beam.
开启牵引波束
Your requests are denied, Senator.
你的请求被否决了 议员
Prepare to be boarded.
准备接受登船
Chop, divert all power to the engines.
切宝 将所有动力转至引擎
Get ready! I'm gonna fly right through your sights.
准备 我要直接从你眼前飞过
What if I hit you?
我击中你怎么办
He can't, so you won't either.
他打不中 所以你也打不中
And... Fire!
预备 开火
Oh, you got him!
你击中他了
He'll recover from that ion blast,
他会从那发离子炮中恢复的
but you bought us some time.
但你为我们争取了时间
We've got to get out of here and find the Ghost.
我们得离开这儿 找到幽灵号♥
You take the lead.
你带头
Hera, what's the plan?
赫拉 计划是什么
We're not going to be able to break free.
我们没办法挣脱了
I'm sorry, Senator.
我很抱歉 议员
I'm going to have to shut her down.
我得把她关掉
Hera, do you read me? Ezra?
赫拉 能听到吗 埃兹拉
Ezra, I'm afraid I've got some bad news.
埃兹拉 恐怕我有些坏消息
Oh, great.
很好
Admiral, two rebel fighters have exited the nebula
上将 两架叛军战斗机飞出了星云
and are moving to attack our flank.
正来攻击我们的侧翼
Well, shoot them down.
把他们射下来
They're too little, too late.
他们太小 来不及了
We're caught in a tractor beam.
我们被牵引波束抓住了
Can you break us free?
你们能让我们挣脱吗
Kid, charge your ion cannon
孩子 给你的离子炮充电
and arm your proton torpedoes.
给质子鱼雷装弹
Proton torpedoes?
质子鱼雷
Negative, do not attack the Star Destroyers.
不 别攻击歼星舰
Fire at the nebula.
朝星云开火
The nebula?
朝星云
Of course. Remember what Hera said
当然 记得赫拉说的吗
about firing torpedoes in the nebula?
在星云里发射鱼雷会怎么样
I understand, Phoenix Leader.
我明白了 凤♥凰♥领队
We're going in.
我们进去了
You think this will work?
你觉得这会有用
We'll know in a minute.
我们一会儿就会知道
Chopper, be ready on the hyperdrive.
切宝 准备好超空间驱动器
We've lost the tractor beam.
我们失去牵引波束了
We're free.
我们自♥由♥了
Make your jump now!
马上跳跃
Phoenix Leader, that was some of
凤♥凰♥领队 那是我经历过的
the best fighting I've ever seen.
最棒战斗之一了
I could say the same, Gold Leader.
我也能这么说 金色领队
Kid, you can fly in my squadron any day.
孩子 你随时可以加入我的中队
We're coming up on the rendezvous point.
我们靠近会合点了
Ready to transmit, Senator.
准备传输 议员
Let's just hope someone's listening.
但愿有人在听
This is Senator Mon Mothma.
我是蒙·莫思马议员
I've been called a traitor for speaking out
因为公然反对腐♥败♥的银河议会
against a corrupt Galactic Senate,
反对被皇帝的阴谋诡计所操控的议会
a Senate manipulated by the sinister tactics of the Emperor.
我被称为叛徒
For too long, I've watched the heavy hand
长久以来 我一直看着帝国的
of the Empire strangle our liberties,
魔掌扼杀我们的自♥由♥
stifling our freedoms in the name of ensuring our safety.
以保障我们安全的名义 剥夺我们的自♥由♥
No longer.
再也不能这样了
Despite Imperial threats,
即便有帝国的威胁
despite the Emperor himself,
即便有皇帝本人
I have no fear as I take new action.
我也不怕采取新行动
For I am not alone.
因为我并不孤单
Beginning today,
从今天开始
we stand together as allies.
我们结成同盟
I hereby resign from the Senate
我在此辞去议员职务
to fight for you.
为你们而战
Not from the distant halls of politics,
不再站在遥远的政♥治♥殿堂
but from the front lines.
而在前线战斗
We will not rest until
我们绝不停息
we bring an end to the Empire,
直到终结帝国
until we restore our Republic.
直到光复我们的共和国
Are you with me?
你们支持我吗
Look!
看
They came.
他们来了
Look how many there are.
看看有多少
This, my friends,
我的朋友们 这
this is our rebellion.
就是我们的起义军
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表