剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
You must fight your way back to my command center
你们必须一路打回指挥中心
and capture it to free your friend.
占领这里 释放你们的朋友
Rex, you've got more battlefield experience than either of us.
雷克斯 你的战斗经验比我们任何人都要丰富
You lead.
你来领导
All right. Our first goal is to get inside the hangar.
好的 我们的第一个目标是进入机库
Kalani is a war machine, programmed to kill,
卡拉尼是一台战争机器 程序以杀戮为目标
and he's got the numbers and the firepower to do it.
而且他有兵力和火力的支持
Our only chance is to be aggressive, surprise him,
我们唯一的机会就是主动强攻 突然袭击
hopefully put him on the defensive.
希望这样能让他采取守势
How many droids do you think he has?
你认为他有多少机器人
The last battle will begin now.
最后一战即将开始
A lot. He has a lot of droids!
很多 他有很多机器人
We've gotta scatter them. Use the sword and shield maneuver.
我们得把它们打散 采取剑盾策略
Wait. What does that mean?
等下 那是什么意思
We block, he fires.
我们掩护 他开火
Everybody ready? Yep!
都准备好了吗 对
Let's go!
上吧
Ezra, get ready to duck!
埃兹拉 准备好闪避
Okay!
好
Now!
就现在
Again!
再一次
That scattered 'em! Everybody forward!
这下把它们打散了 所有人前进
Ezra, form it up!
埃兹拉 留在队里
We've gotta stay together.
我们得待在一起
The hangar looks clear. Let's go.
机库看起来很安全 我们前进吧
Wait. That's not how it normally goes. What's wrong?
等等 通常不是这样的 怎么了
The droids usually keep coming, wave after wave.
机器人通常不停地来 一波接着一波
That tactical droid has had a long time to think about this.
那个战术机器人有很长时间准备这场战斗
And remember, he wants to win.
而且记住 他想赢得胜利
I'm surprised it means so much to him.
我很惊讶 这居然对他这么重要
Yeah, it means a lot to his programming.
是啊 这对他的程序非常重要
It means a lot to mine as well.
对我的也是
Your programming?
你的程序
We clones were bred for combat.
我们克隆人是为战斗而养育的
With few exceptions, there was no other way of life for us.
我们没有别的生活方式 鲜有例外
We should move.
我们该走了
Right, Commander. Uh, Kanan.
好的 指挥官 呃 凯南
Looks like my friends are doing pretty good.
看来我的朋友干得不错呀
You might as well surrender now.
你最好现在投降
I am not programmed to comprehend your humor.
我的程序无法理解你的幽默
I'm not joking.
我没在开玩笑
Ha, ha, ha.
哈 哈 哈
Your Republic friends have taken the bait.
你的共和国朋友已经步入圈套
Send in the destroyers.
派出毁灭者
Incoming!
敌人来了
Ezra, get back! They're too dangerous.
埃兹拉 后退 它们太危险了
Can't advance with those destroyers up there.
有那些毁灭者在上面就别想前进
There's no way to breach their shields.
没法击穿它们的护盾
Look! That crane!
看 那台起重机
I bet we can use it to take out the catwalk.
我敢打赌 我们一定可以用它来撞掉那条通道
I'll make a run for it. We'll draw their attention.
我上前去做 我们吸引对方的注意
There's gonna be a lot of fire.
炮火会很猛烈
We'll have to be quick.
我们要迅速行动
Ezra, move as fast as you can.
埃兹拉 动作越快越好
You can count on me.
交给我没问题
Ah, the Jedi have split up, as they do 76% of the time.
绝地分头行动了 76%的时候他们都是这么做的
Squad six, advance.
六队 前进
Move in!
前进
More droids! We've gotta take cover.
更多的机器人来了 我们得寻找掩体
Hmm, Chop, where've you been?
呃 切宝 你去哪儿了
How'd you send a distress signal?
你怎么发的求救信♥号♥♥
Mmm! I'm kinda in the middle of something.
嗯 我正忙着呢
Okay, okay!
好 好
A shuttle! It's a good find, Chop.
一架穿梭机 这个发现不错 切宝
But we're not leaving without Zeb.
但我们不会丢下泽布
So you get it running and I'll get the others.
所以你进去发动它 我叫上其他人
Where is that kid?
那孩子在哪
We're gonna get trapped here.
我们会被困在这里
We need to move. Now.
我们得前进 就现在
No, Rex. Wait!
不 雷克斯 等等
You all right?
你还好吧
I'm good. Generation one armor always holds up.
我没事 一代盔甲总能抵挡
No ray shields this time.
这次没有射线护盾
Well, that went just as planned, more or less.
嗯 和计划一样嘛 至少差不多
I make a pretty good soldier, huh?
我是个好兵 对吧
No. A good soldier follows orders.
不 好兵奉命行事
That plan was based on timing and execution.
那个计划的关键是找准时机执行
And you took too long!
而你花的时间太长了
But Chopper wanted to show me...
但切宝想给我看
This is not a game! This is life and death!
这不是游戏 这是生死大事
Every move you make affects the rest of us.
你的每一步行动都影响着我们其他人
If we're gonna survive this,
如果我们要活下来
we're gonna do it with strategy and discipline.
就要依靠策略和纪律
It's not you.
这不怪你
He needs to finish this battle his way.
他必须以自己的方式结束这场战斗
Just like that droid.
和那个机器人一样
Rex, get between us!
雷克斯 到我们中间来
Ezra, incoming!
埃兹拉 又有敌人
Push and fire, now!
我推你射 快
It worked!
起作用了
Shield overheated. That droid's too old.
护盾过热 那个机器人太老了
Huh. Just like me.
呵呵 和我一样
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'll be fine.
嗯 我不会有事的
Well, looks like we win.
怎样 看起来我们赢了
I disagree, Captain.
我不同意 上尉
Rex, no! Don't!
雷克斯 不 别
We didn't win. These droids are so old, they malfunctioned.
我们没赢 这些机器人太老了 它们机能不良
If they hadn't, we'd be goners.
如果它们没故障 我们早就死了
The boy is correct.
这孩子说得不错
The droid army would have prevailed.
机器人♥大♥军本会胜利
So, technically, victory is ours.
所以 严格说 胜利属于我们
No, it's not! I never really thought about it.
不 不是的 我从没有仔细想过
I never asked.
我从没问过
I know the Jedi were wiped out,
我知道绝地被彻底消灭
the clones were decommissioned,
克隆人统统退役
and the droid army was just shut down.
机器大军被直接关闭
The Clone War ended, but why?
克隆人战争结束了 但是为什么
If none of you won, who did?
如果你们都没获胜 那胜利属于谁呢
Uh, the Empire.
呃 帝国
Zeb, that's right!
泽布 你说的对
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Because they're here,
因为他们来了
and they're about to win again.
而且他们要再赢一次
I've got a new calculation for you.
我想让你计算一个新东西
What are the chances your droid army can defeat the Empire?
你的机器人军队打败帝国的概率有多大
My resources are depleted.
我手头的资源已经耗尽
However, the droid army is not currently at war
不过 机器人军队现在并没有
with the Galactic Empire.
与帝国开战
You wanna bet?
你敢打赌么
Unit B1-268, analyze the threat.
B1-268 去分♥析♥威胁
Roger, roger.
收到 收到
Move in.
前进
Is that what I think it is?
我没看错吧
Greetings. I am unit B1-268.
欢迎 我是B1-268
My commander has sent me to report your intentions.
我的指挥官派我前来探明你们的来意
Yeah. Clone Wars battle droid.
没错 克隆人战争中的战斗机器人
Surprised its battery hasn't run out. Um, are we...
它的电池居然没耗尽 呃 我们是不是
Don't see many of these anymore.
现在可不容易见到这玩意
Oh, no. And when you do, there's usually a bunch of them.
噢 不是 当你见到的时候 通常后面还有一大堆
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表