剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Regroup at rally point Nova.
在新星集结点汇合
I still have people on the surface.
我还有人被困在地表
If we wait, they'll cut us to pieces, Commander.
如果我们继续干等 他们会把我们都撕成碎片的 指挥官
Go. We will cover you.
走 我们掩护你们
Signal the other frigates to jump.
通知其余护卫舰跃迁
Something's pulled them out of hyperspace.
它们从超空间里被拽了回来
If that is true, there will be no escape for us.
如果真是这样 我们无路可逃了
Gravity wells engaged, sir.
长官 引力阱捕捉到目标
All batteries, open fire.
所有炮台 开火
What of Governor Tarkin's prisoners?
塔金总督要求活捉的俘虏怎么办
General Dodonna is known for his courage.
多登纳将军以骁勇出名
He wouldn't be aboard the first vessel to flee.
他不可能在第一艘试图逃离的舰船上
Its crew is therefore irrelevant.
因此这艘船上船员的死活无关紧要
General Dodonna, Commander Sato, captain Syndulla.
多登纳将军 佐藤指挥官 辛杜拉船长
At last, we meet in this theater of war,
我们终于在战场相遇了
however briefly.
但不会持续太久
There is no escape,
你们已无路可逃
and your forces are badly outnumbered.
你们的军队严重寡不敌众
This, uh, "Rebellion" Ends today.
这场“起义”终于今日
We'll never surrender to you, Thrawn.
我们绝不会向你投降 索龙
You misunderstand, Captain.
你误解了 船长
I'm not accepting surrenders at this time.
我现在已不再接受投降
I want you to know failure, utter defeat,
我要让你们尝到彻底失败的滋味
and that it is I who delivers it crashing down upon you.
让你们一败涂地的人正是我
Now, let us proceed.
现在 让我们开始吧
We don't have the strength to meet Thrawn head-on,
我们没有足够的力量与索龙硬碰硬
but I will get us to safety.
但我会把你们带到安全地点
How do you propose we break his blockade?
你建议我们该如何突破他的封锁
Thrawn believes this is the entire rebel fleet,
索龙误认为义军所有舰船都在这里了
so we just need a big enough opening
因此我们需要打开一个
to get one ship through.
足够让一艘飞船逃离的缺口
Once clear of the jamming, they can call for reinforcements
一旦离开通信干扰 就能够呼叫援军
to attack the Empire's flank.
进攻帝国的侧翼
That should divide their forces
这样就能吸引他们的部分兵力
and enable us all to escape.
让我们能全员撤离
The Ghost stands the best chance.
幽灵号♥最有机会突破封锁
We'll make an opening for you.
我们会为你打开缺口
Not for me. Ezra and Kanan will take the Gauntlet.
不是为我 埃兹拉和凯南将驾驶铁手套战斗机
No way. I'm not leaving you!
不行 我才不会离开你
This is our fight, too.
这也是我们的战争
There's no time to argue.
没时间争吵了
As Jedi, you have the best chance to escape,
作为绝地 你们成功逃离的可能性最高
and there's no one I trust more to get the help we need.
你们是我想到的有能力求援的最佳人选
You're going. Chopper, too.
你们去 切宝也跟你们一起
That's an order!
这是命令
Hera, I can't leave yet.
赫拉 我现在还不能离开
There's someone I have to warn about this,
荒野里有个人
out in the wilderness.
我必须去警告他这件事
What? Kanan, no!
什么 凯南 不行
I need you and Ezra to go get help.
我需要你和埃兹拉一起去求援
That's what I'm doing.
这正是我要做的
You mean from him?
你是指得到他的帮助
Hey, I'm a persuasive guy.
我可是个很有说服力的人
Who are you talking about?
你们说的那个人是谁
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
就算我告诉你你也不会信的
But I need you to trust me.
但我需要你相信我
Don't keep me waiting long.
别让我等太久
Ezra, the mission is yours alone.
埃兹拉 这项任务就交给你一个人了
Good luck, kid.
祝你好运 孩子
May the Force be with me.
愿原力与我同在
Still glad you got mixed up in this rebellion, Rex?
在义军里混还高兴不 雷克斯
Ah, it beats slingin' for joopas.
在这儿强过钓朱帕
Does it? They sure do taste good.
真的吗 朱帕味道不错
Ah, they do, don't they?
它们很好吃 不是吗
Launch fighters!
出动战斗机
All command, spearhead formation.
所有人 矛头阵型
Frigates and corvettes, protect the transports.
护卫舰和轻型护卫舰 保护运输舰
We'll take point, Commander.
我们会当好排头兵的 指挥官
Sato is employing a Danaan tactic.
佐藤采用德南战术
Bold. But I'd expect no less
勇气可嘉 不愧是
from the best commander to ever come out of the Mykapo system.
迈卡波星系内的最好指挥官
Reinforce our center and send in the fighters.
增援中心 放出战斗机
Yes, Grand Admiral?
元帅 有何指示
Konstantine.
康斯坦丁
Keep your Interdictor cruiser back until I order otherwise.
你的阻绝者巡洋舰待在后面 除非我另下命令
Why not just attack now with overwhelming force? I could...
为什么现在不依靠压倒性的力量进攻 我可以
Because I know these rebels. I've studied them.
因为我对这些叛军知根知底 我研究过他们
They will, no doubt, defy convention
他们一定会想出离经叛道之法
and attempt something unexpected.
出其不意
We will be prepared for it.
我们必须为此时刻准备
As long as you do exactly as I say.
你要做的只是听从我指挥
As you wish.
悉听尊便
Fighting over glory?
为荣耀而战
I do not require glory, only results for my Emperor.
我不追求荣耀 只想为吾皇取得战果
Phoenix Squadron, keep those fighters busy.
凤♥凰♥中队 缠住那些战斗机
Green Squadron, attack the lead destroyer.
绿色中队 攻击带头的歼星舰
Copy that. We'll clear a path.
收到 我们会清出一条路的
All wings, arm proton bombs and follow me.
所有战机 跟我来 准备发射质子炸♥弹♥
Green group, clear out for another pass.
绿队 再清出一条路来
I'm hit!
我中弹了
I hope Kanan's having better luck.
我希望凯南那边运气好点
Bendu!
本杜
Bendu, we need your help.
本杜 我们需要你的帮助
You have brought war to my quiet world, Kanan Jarrus,
你把战火带到了我这个宁静的世界 凯南·贾勒斯
Jedi Knight.
绝地武士
And I will have no part of it!
我不会参与其中
Wait. Bendu, hear me out.
等等 本杜 听我说完
No!
不
I am the one in the middle.
我乃中立之人
I take no side.
我从不站队
So you're just gonna let us die?
所以你就任由我们死去
You think the Empire won't kill you, too?
你以为帝国不会杀你
I am beyond your worrying and wars.
我超然于你的那些忧虑和战争
I am unseen, unknowable,
我既不可见也不可知
like a rock in the river.
如同溪水中的一块石头
Do you think it chance
你以为你们找这个世界
this world was so difficult for you to find, eh?
如此困难是巧合吗
No. But maybe we were meant to find it
不 但也许我们注定要找到这儿
and meant to find you.
注定要找到你
For what purpose?
为了什么目的
I was here long before you
我早在你之前就存在于此
and will be long after.
其后也会在此长存
I am the Bendu, the one...
我是本杜 我是
"In the middle." So you keep saying.
中立之人 你一直这么说
Look...
听着
I tried to live that way once.
我曾也想像你这样
Told myself the galaxy would go on with or without me.
告诉自己 不论我存不存在 银河系都会自行发展
But when I saw innocents harmed
但当我看见无辜之人遭受苦难
and knew I had the power to do something about it,
而我知道我有能力去做些什么时
I couldn't just watch it all burn down around me!
我做不到袖手旁观
Some things are worth fighting for.
有些东西值得我们为之而战
Phoenix Squadron, we've gotta keep those TIEs off our cruisers!
凤♥凰♥中队 我们必须让那些TIE远离我们的巡洋舰
This is Massassi group.
这里是马萨西大队
We're taking heavy fire. We need help.
我们正遭受猛烈的袭击 我们需要支援
On our way.
这就来
Too many ships to protect!
要保护的飞船太多了
All ships, charge the blockade!
所有舰船 向封锁冲锋
Commander, they destroyed the Orion!
指挥官 他们摧毁了猎户号♥
Capital ships, hold your position.
主力舰 原地待命
Their cruisers will have to come to us.
他们的巡洋舰不得不靠近我们
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表