剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Thrawn is preparing for a planetary bombardment.
索龙正在准备轨道轰炸
How's the shield coming, Zeb?
护盾怎么样了 泽布
We're about to fire it up now.
我们现在准备启动它了
Rex and I have done our best,
雷克斯和我尽力了
but this is really Sabine's baby.
但这其实是莎宾的宝贝
Then it should work.
那它应该能工作
Should, yes, but there are a lot of modifications and special fuses.
应该能 但它有许多修改和特殊保险丝
We never got to test it while Sabine was still here,
莎宾还在这里时 我们一直没测试过它
so if it overloads, I'm not sure we can fix it.
所以如果它过载 我不确定我们能否修好它
Let's hope you don't have to.
但愿你们不用
Fire it up! Copy that.
启动 收到
It's working. The shield is stabilized!
它运转了 护盾很稳定
Nice work, boys.
干得好 兄弟们
Kanan, do you copy?
凯南 听得到吗
I read you, Hera.
能听到 赫拉
Thrawn is planning an orbital bombardment.
索龙正在准备轨道轰炸
You need to get back to base immediately.
你得马上回基地
I'm moving as fast as I can.
我已经尽可能开快点了
Faster. Please.
请更快些
All right, Thrawn. Your move.
好了 索龙 轮到你了
Star Wars: Rebels S03E22 Zero Hour Part 2
星球大战:义军崛起 第三季第二十二集 进攻时刻 (下)
Our capital ships are in position.
我们的主力舰就位了
The blockade is secure.
封锁很牢固
And the status of the rebel fleet?
叛军舰队的状态呢
The remaining vessels have fled back to the surface
剩余飞船逃回了地表
and are taking shelter under a localized shield.
在一座本地化护盾下避难
Hmm. Very good.
很好
Let's test their mettle.
考验他们的气魄吧
Commence the attack.
开始攻击
We have incoming fire.
炮火来袭
Kanan, find cover now!
凯南 快找掩体
Come on, come on!
快 快
The shield is overheating!
护盾过热
They've had enough. Cease fire.
打够了 停火
It held! It held!
它撑住了 撑住了
Kanan?
凯南
Kanan, do you copy?
凯南 听得到吗
I'm gettin' the feeling thrawn's actually trying to kill us this time.
我开始感觉索龙这次确实想杀我们了
Oh, that is only funny because you're still alive.
你还活着是唯一值得开心的事
Now, please, come home, love.
现在 请回家 亲爱的
Bridger, you have permission to land.
布里杰 你被允许降落
Follow us in.
跟我们来
Ezra! What's going on?
埃兹拉 怎么啦
Why are you here?
你怎么来了
You escaped? What's he talking about?
你们逃出来的 他在说什么
Thrawn ambushed us on Atollon.
索龙在阿托伦伏击我们
You're our only chance for help.
你是唯一有机会帮助我们的
You have poor timing, Bridger.
你来的时机不对 布里杰
We're in the middle of a civil war.
我们正陷入一场内战
Clan Saxon has the Empire's backing,
萨克森氏族有帝国的支持
and our forces are stretched to their limit
我们的部队筋疲力尽
just to protect what ground we have.
只能守住我们现有的阵地
Mother, there must be something we can do.
母亲 我们一定还能做些什么
Please. We risked everything to get here.
求您了 我们不惜一切代价赶到这里
At least hear me out.
至少听我说完
Governor Pryce, you're in command of the fleet
普赖斯总督 你指挥舰队
while I lead the ground assault.
我领导地面攻势
The plight of your friends amuses you.
你朋友的困境让你觉得很好笑吗
I've been in your position before,
我有过与你相同的经历
only to have these rebels pull a victory from certain defeat.
不料却让这些叛匪反败为胜
You and I are not the same, Kallus,
你和我不一样 卡勒斯
as these rebels are about to learn.
这些叛匪很快就会知道这点
Our shield generator's taken a beating.
我们的护盾发生器受损严重
I doubt it'll survive another attack like the last one.
我觉得它经受不住像上次一样的进攻
I don't think it will have to.
我觉得它用不着经受
Thrawn was trying to soften us up.
索龙试图消磨我们的意志
He'll send in ground forces to do the dirty work.
他会派地面部队来干脏活
I agree, Captain.
我同意 船长
My guess is he will most likely stage a direct assault from this position.
我猜他最有可能从这个位置发动直接攻势
If we mine these approaches here and here,
如果在这里和这里的路上布雷
we can slow 'em down.
我们就能拖住他们
Good. You and Zeb take a squad down and get it done.
很好 你和泽布带一队人去搞定这件事
Scanners have picked up imperial transports on the western quadrant.
扫描器发现西象限出现帝国步行机
He's launching the first wave.
他开始了第一波攻势
Here's the problem, that Interdictor cruiser.
问题在这里 那艘阻绝者巡洋舰
If not for Commander Sato, there would be two.
幸亏佐藤指挥官 否则会有两艘
With Thrawn in command, you should count your losses
鉴于索龙坐镇此役 你们应该及时止损
and consider yourself fortunate to have escaped.
你能逃出来算你走运
Like I said, without your help, they're trapped.
就像我说的 没有你们的帮助 他们就被困住了
I wish we could offer it,
我希望我们能施以援手
but we just don't have the resources.
但我们没有资源
We can barely take care of our own.
我们连自保都很勉强
If no is your final answer, then we'll go back alone.
如果你们的最终回答是“不” 那我们只能独自回去了
Goodbye, Sabine.
再见 莎宾
You're not going alone.
你们不用独自回去
I'm going with you.
我跟你们走
I appreciate the loyalty you have for your friends, Sabine,
我理解你对朋友的忠诚 莎宾
but this mission is impossible.
但这是不可能完成的任务
I never thought that I would be standing here with all of you.
我从没想过有一天能和你们所有人站在这里
And I bet you never thought
我打赌你们从没想过
Clan Wren would be free from the grip of Gar Saxon.
雷恩氏族能摆脱加尔·萨克森的魔爪
But we are.
但这些都实现了
One thing I know is that my friends make the impossible possible.
我只知道我的朋友们把不可能变成了可能
If Ezra thinks we can make a difference,
如果埃兹拉认为我们能改变一切
then I believe him.
那我相信他
Bridger and his friends restored my daughter to me,
布里杰和他的朋友把我的女儿还给了我
and that is a debt worth repaying.
这个人情值得还
We cannot leave ourselves undefended,
我们不能让自己不设防
but you may take a few ships
但你们可以带走一些飞船
and any warriors who are willing.
和任何愿意跟你们走的战士
Thank you, Mother.
谢谢您 母亲
You won't have much of an army to take down their blockade.
你们的军队不足以突破他们的封锁
Chopper, bring up the Interdictor.
切宝 显示阻绝者
Maybe we don't need an army.
或许我们不需要一支军队
I hope this plan of yours works.
但愿你的这个计划成功
Yeah, me, too.
是啊 我也希望
Here they come.
他们来了
I left one for you.
我给你留了一台
They've revealed their meager defenses.
他们暴露了虚弱的防御
Now we will crush them.
现在我们粉碎他们吧
Mark enemy mines and firing positions.
标记敌人的地雷和火炮位置
Heavy battalions, advance.
重装甲营 前进
I know that sound.
我认识这个声音
Yeah. And I hate that sound.
是啊 我讨厌这声音
Lousy four-leggers. Hit 'em with the detonators.
讨厌的四脚怪 用炸♥弹♥炸它们
We need Sabine to invent a shield you can't walk through!
我们需要莎宾发明一种你们走不进来的护盾
Let's hope we get a chance to tell her!
但愿我们有机会告诉她
Hobbie, follow me!
霍比 跟我来
Air groups, clear the sky of that annoyance.
飞行大队 扫清空中障碍
Hostiles incoming!
敌人来袭
Kanan, glad you could join us.
凯南 很高兴你能参与进来
Hera said you're bringing help? Maybe. Maybe not.
赫拉说你去搬救兵了 也许 说不定
Armored division, hold your position
装甲师坚守阵地
and destroy any rebel ships that attempt to flee.
消灭任何企图逃离的叛军飞船
Debark all ground troops and storm the base.
所有地面部队下船 向基地猛攻
And if possible, capture the rebel officers.
如有机会 逮捕叛军军官
Here they come!
他们来了
General Dodonna, prepare any remaining ships for takeoff.
多登纳将军 让所有剩余飞船准备起飞
What about the blockade?
封锁怎么办
If I go out, it's gonna be on the Ghost!
就算要离开 我也要在幽灵号♥上
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表