剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Battle stations, sir!
各就各位 长官
Lieutenant Lyste, are we under attack?
利斯特上尉 我们遭到攻击了吗
No, and I intend to keep it that way.
不 我不会让敌人攻击我们的
This stolen shuttle reportedly blasted its way
据报 这艘被盗的穿梭机强行
out of the Lothal spaceport.
冲出洛塔的太空港
I'm moving to intercept.
我要去拦截它
Prepare tractor beam.
准备牵引波束
We have tractor lock.
牵引波束锁定
I'll head up the boarding party.
我负责登船搜查
Let me go!
放开我
You're making a mistake!
你们搞错了
Remove his helmet.
摘下他的头盔
What're you looking at, Imperial scum?
你看什么看 帝国渣滓
Star Wars: Rebels S03E17 Through Imperial Eyes
星球大战:义军崛起 第三季第十七集 帝国耳目
Bring him to the detention cells.
把他关进拘留间
Hey, be careful with that.
小心那个东西
Commander, I found two more.
指挥官 我又找到两个
Droids?
机器人
We were aboard the shuttle when it was stolen.
穿梭机被偷时我们正好在上面
Well, stay here and wait for processing.
在这里等候处理
Oh, we can do that.
没问题
We can do that just fine.
完全没问题
Leave us.
你们走吧
I'll interrogate him myself.
我亲自审问
Don't you realize how dangerous it is for you to be here?
你难道不明白来这里有多危险吗
If anyone recognizes you... They won't.
万一有人认出你 不会的
You know how big the Empire is.
你知道帝国有多大
Most troopers don't even know what I look like now.
大多数士兵甚至不知道我长啥样
I hope that's true for both our sakes.
为了咱俩好 我希望确实如此
If they discover you here,
如果他们发现你在这儿
I'll be executed for treason!
我会因叛国被处决
You might be anyway.
你无论如何都可能被处决
We think the Empire was monitoring
我们认为帝国监听了
your last Fulcrum transmission.
你上次的支点通信
So you got captured to warn me?
所以你自投罗网来警告我
Nope. To get you out of here.
不 来带你出去
Well, I guess I have no choice now.
我猜我现在别无选择了
Look, I'm not happy about it, either.
我也不喜欢这样
For all I know, you're playing a long game to set us up.
就我所知 你想放长线钓大鱼陷害我们
I could say the same to you.
我认为你的目的也是如此
I suppose for now,
我想暂时
we'll just have to trust each other.
我们不得不信任彼此
Open this door!
开门
Stop!
别
I'll tell you anything!
我什么都招
A confession already?
已经招供了
You are good.
你好棒
But it will have to wait.
但必须等一等
Admiral Thrawn's fleet's just arrived,
索龙元帅的舰队刚刚到达
and he has summoned us aboard his ship.
他在他的船上召见我们
Bring the prisoner.
带上俘虏
The prisoner?
俘虏
To show the Grand Admiral how effective I am
为了向元帅展示我处理叛匪威胁
in dealing with the rebel threat.
有多么高效
He's a bounty hunter, not a rebel.
他是个赏金猎人 不是叛匪
He's from Lothal. That's enough.
他来自洛塔 这就够了
Excuse me. I did not request any droids to accompany us.
抱歉 我没请求任何机器人陪伴我们
My counterpart has a recording of the shuttle theft.
我搭档有穿梭机被盗时的记录
Protocol is for us to provide it as testimony
协议要求我们将它作为
against the thief.
偷窃证据上交
Very well.
很好
I haven't been summoned by ranking officers
自从经历奥德朗公主那件事之后
since that incident with the princess from Alderaan.
我还没有受到过高级军官的召见
Oh, that was not a pleasant meeting.
那次见面可不愉快
I shall endeavor to make a better impression this time.
我这次应该努力表现好点
I'm sure you will, Lieutenant.
我相信你会的 上尉
Shuttle TYA77, transmit clearance codes.
穿梭机TYA77 传送许可码
Copy, Chimera, transmitting codes now.
收到 喷火兽号♥ 正在传送许可码
A rebel prisoner for the Grand Admiral.
元帅的叛军俘虏
Take him to detention block B-7.
把他关到拘留区B-7
We need to update our status to the retrieval team.
我们得向接应小组汇报现在的状态
You're where?
你们在哪儿
Grand Admiral Thrawn's Star Destroyer?
索龙元帅的歼星舰里
What in blazes are you doing there?
你们在那里干嘛
They transferred Ezra there after he got captured.
埃兹拉被捕后被转移到了那里
Well, that really changes the plan.
计划赶不上变化
Our clearance codes are for the light cruiser,
我们的许可码对轻型巡洋舰有效
not Thrawn's Star Destroyer.
对索龙的歼星舰无效
Chop, you've got to get us those clearance codes.
切宝 你要帮我们搞到那些许可码
Clearance codes?
许可码
We can't just download those from any terminal.
不可能随便从哪个终端就能下载到
We'll have to find an officer's port.
我们必须找到一个军官端口
Those were sector command staff.
那些是星区指挥部的人
What are they doing here?
他们在这里干什么
I can only guess.
我也吃不准
Your code cylinders.
你们的密♥码♥管
Now, see here, I am a lieutenant!
现在 看这里 我是个上尉
Understood, sir.
明白 长官
Your cylinders?
你们的密♥码♥管
Thrawn is known for being thorough.
索龙以考虑周全而闻名
You're clear to proceed, Lieutenant.
你可以进去了 上尉
Override code, Rukh.
超驰码 鲁克
He is ready for us.
他正在等我们
Colonel Yularen.
尤拉伦上校
I don't know if you remember me from the academy...
我不知道您是否还记得在军校里
Of course, young Agent Kallus.
当然记得 年轻的卡勒斯特工
I keep tabs on all my star pupils.
我密切关注我所有的得意门生
What brings you to Lothal?
是什么把你带到了洛塔
We are in need of his expertise.
我们需要他的专业技术
There's a rebel spying on me.
有个叛匪在监视我
Codename "Fulcrum."
代号♥ 支点
And perhaps today, we're going to learn
今天 我们或许将知道
their true identity.
他们的真实身份
A traitor in our ranks is feeding the rebels information.
我们队伍里有个叛徒在向叛军泄露情报
That is the only logical explanation for their success.
这是对他们近期的胜利和我们的失败的
And our failure.
唯一合理解释
I will do everything in my power
我会在我的职权内尽一切可能
to find this spy, Grand Admiral.
找到这个间谍 元帅
Thank you for your enthusiasm, Lieutenant.
谢谢你的热忱 上尉
However, few are above suspicion.
然而 几乎人人都有嫌疑
ISB Colonel Yularen will question each of you.
帝安局的尤拉伦上校将审问你们每个人
In the meantime, be vigilant.
与此同时 保持警惕
Watch your subordinates closely,
密切注意你们的属下
and your peers even closer.
更要注意你们的同级
Our spy must be unmasked quickly,
必须马上拔除我们的间谍
as I'm on the verge of locating the rebel base in this sector.
因为我很快将定位这个星区的叛军基地
I've narrowed it down to these worlds.
我已将范围缩小至这几个星球
From among thousands. How?
从数千个星球中 怎么做到的
An analysis of rebel hyperspace routes,
分♥析♥义军的超空间路线
their attacks on Imperial ships and facilities,
他们对帝国♥军♥舰和设施的攻击
and rather importantly, proximity to Lothal.
更重要的是 与洛塔的临近程度
You're dismissed.
解散
Agent Kallus, you've had multiple encounters
卡勒斯特工 你曾与这个星区的义军
with the rebels in this sector.
有过多次交战
Any thoughts on our traitor?
对我们的叛徒 你有想法吗
A high-level intelligence leak
高级情报的泄露
suggests an officer.
表明这是一位军官
True, but in our technological system,
确实 但在我们的技术系统中
accessing information tends to be easier
获取情报似乎还算比较容易
than having the means to transmit it
将它们传输出去而不被帝国发现
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表