剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
I see...
我看到
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell me what you see!
告诉我你看到了什么
I see...
我看到了
Ezra!
埃兹拉
It's too bright. Where is he?
太亮了 他在哪儿
Ezra. I see him!
埃兹拉 我看见他了
Maul's close. I'm going to get Ezra out.
摩尔就在旁边 我去把埃兹拉带出来
Be ready. Wait. You see him?
准备好 等下 你看见他了
Kanan!
凯南
Ezra. Ezra, listen to me!
埃兹拉 埃兹拉 听我说
Look away! Kanan?
别看它 凯南
No! Stay focused, apprentice.
不 集中注意力 学徒
Gain the knowledge you desire.
获得你渴望的知识
Remember Bendu's warning.
想想本杜的警告
Turn away before it's too late!
别看它 不然就迟了
But it's so close...
但是秘密如此之近
The key to destroying the Sith.
消灭西斯的关键
Just a little farther.
就差一点
I see him!
我看到他了
Twin suns.
双日
It's not worth it, Ezra. Trust me.
这么做不值得 埃兹拉 相信我
Where's Maul?
摩尔在哪儿
He lives.
他还活着
He lives!
他还活着
Come on. Find your way out, Ezra.
加油 撑过来 埃兹拉
Come back to us.
回到我们身边
You okay, kid?
你还好吧 小子
I think so.
我想是的
Kanan, you... You can see again?
凯南 你 你又能看见东西了
You can see me?
你能看见我
I could, but only through the light of the holocrons.
我能 但只能通过全息仪的光芒看见
Do you know what happened?
你知道发生了什么事情吗
I saw images, pieces of something,
我看到了些许图像 某些事物的碎片
but I... I can't make sense of 'em.
但是我 我无法理解
I don't know if it's what I wanted to see or
我不知道那到底是我想要看到的 还是
what Maul was trying to see.
摩尔试图要看到的
What were they?
你看到了什么
Places, mostly.
一些地点 大部分是
Planets. Some familiar, some not.
一些行星 有些是我认识的 有些不是
I'm not sure what they mean.
我不太确定它们代表着什么
I'm sure we'll find out together.
我们肯定会一起弄清楚的
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表