剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
I'm right behind you.
我就在你后面
Take your shot, kid.
开火吧 孩子
Whoa! What was that?
这是什么
Ion cannon. Disabled their shields.
离子炮 毁了他们的护盾
How's the detach coming?
脱离得咋样了
We almost have it.
快了
Detach complete.
脱离完毕
Finish their cruiser.
干掉他们的巡洋舰
Hit 'em, Gold Three.
击落他们 金色三号♥
Senator Mon Mothma, this is my crew,
蒙·莫思马议员 这是我的船员
Zeb Orrelios, and out there,
泽布·奥雷利奥斯 在外面
in one of your bombers, Ezra Bridger.
其中一架您的轰炸机里的是埃兹拉·布里杰
I know of young Mr. Bridger,
我听说过年轻的布里杰先生
and I thank you, Captain Orrelios.
也谢谢你 奥雷利奥斯队长
We saw your speech on the HoloNet.
我们在全息网上看了您的演讲
You really let the Emperor have it.
您真的训了皇帝一顿
I only wish words had more of an impact.
我只希望这些话能有更强烈的效果
Senator, let's forget this mission
议员 我们忘掉这次任务吧
and get you back to Chandrila
带您回钱德里拉
to a proper hiding place.
找一个合适的藏身之处
No hiding.
不能躲藏
My presence at the meeting is not optional.
我一定要出席会议
You mean the meeting?
您说什么会议
Erskin, I trust them to get me there.
厄斯金 我相信他们能把我带到那里
We're in the process of building an alliance,
我们正在组建同盟
uniting the various rebel cells across the galaxy.
团结银河系里各式各样的义军小组
My challenge to the Emperor
我挑战皇帝
was a call to stand against the Empire.
就是号♥召大家反对帝国
My hope is,
我希望
all who answer it will see that they are not alone.
所有响应号♥召的人都会明白自己并不孤单
I must be there to meet them.
我一定要去见他们
Her involvement has been a secret,
她的参会是个秘密
but the Empire will be attempting to track any ship
但帝国会追踪任何
that tries to leave this system.
试图离开这个行星系的飞船
I know a way to sneak you out of the sector.
我有个方法能把您偷运出这一星区
Senator, we'll get you to that meeting.
议员 我们能带您去参会
Give them the coordinates to Dantooine.
把丹图因的坐标给他们
The rebel squadron defended their transport vigorously,
叛军中队拼命似的保卫他们的运输船
but we thwarted their attempt to refuel.
但我们阻止了他们补充燃料的企图
A scan of the vessel before it was destroyed
在飞船被毁前 我们把它扫描了一遍
revealed no cargo aboard, and only a small crew.
上面没有货物 只有一小组船员
Their cargo was something prized,
他们的货物非常重要
a certain Senator, I suspect.
是个议员 我怀疑
Senator Mothma?
莫思马议员吗
Her capture is a priority.
逮捕她是首要任务
If she escaped aboard the Ghost,
如果她逃到了幽灵号♥上
where is she now?
那她现在在哪
Not where you'd expect.
不是你们能想到的地方
Captain Syndulla will be creative
辛杜拉船长会用意想不到的方法
in avoiding your blockades.
避开封锁
She will brave the unlikeliest path
她会勇闯最不可能的道路
to transport her passenger out of the sector.
把她的乘客运离这个星区
There, the Archeon pass,
那里 阿基恩通道
a favorite of Outer Rim smugglers.
外环走私者的最爱
Through the nebula?
穿过星云吗
Our capitol ships can't follow her.
我们的主力舰无法跟着她
Precisely.
没错
So I've readied my new prototype and our best pilots
所以我已经准备好了新型战斗机和最好的飞行员
to hunt down and capture this rogue Senator.
来搜捕这位流寇议员
Grand Admiral, allow me the honor of silencing her.
元帅 我请♥命♥将她灭口
Very well, Governor.
很好 总督
Take Admiral Konstantine to the far side of the nebula
让康斯坦丁上将前往星云的另一边
and wait there.
守株待兔
When our fighters flush the rebels out into the open,
等我们的战斗机把叛军逼到开阔地
you'll be in position to capture Senator Mon Mothma alive.
你就守候在那里生擒蒙·莫思马
She could be our key to locating the true rebel fleet.
她是我们定位真正叛军舰队所在地的关键
As you wish, Grand Admiral.
如您所愿 元帅
Sometimes I envy pilots like you,
有时候我嫉妒你这样的飞行员
traveling through the stars.
在星际中穿梭
You can always leave your problems far behind you.
你总能把问题远远抛在身后
Can't imagine you running from your problems.
无法想象你会逃避问题
I've spent my life in the Senate trying to do good,
我一辈子都试图在议会做好事
to preserve the rights of the people.
保护人们的权利
And we are grateful.
我们很是感激
Little good it's done.
没多大作用
The Emperor has crushed freedom over the years, bit by bit.
这些年来 皇帝一点一点地蚕食自♥由♥
I've opposed him where I could,
我在尽己所能反对他
but I've begun to see that the fight cannot be won in the Senate.
但我开始发现这场战斗无法在议会中获胜
The stakes are a bit higher out here on the front lines.
在前线这里 风险更大一点
Instead of being outvoted, you're outgunned.
相比票数的劣势 您现在火力也不够
Life or death.
不是生就是死
It's a new experience, being on the run.
逃亡 这是种新体验
But if that's what it takes...
但如果这是成功的必要条件
Whatever it takes, this Rebellion is worth it.
不管是不是 这场起义是值得的
The Archeon Nebula.
阿基恩星云
There are stars forming in there.
恒星在这里形成
Get too close and you'll burn up.
靠太近了会着火
Mmm, I can handle it. Hera taught me a few tricks.
我能搞定 赫拉教了我一些技巧
She's the best around.
她是这里最棒的
Fighter inbound. Looks like a TIE of some kind, closing from point one-nine.
发现战斗机 看着像某种TIE 从0.19接近
Since when do TIEs have hyperdrives?
TIE何时配备了超空间驱动器
Oh, no.
不好
Attention, rebel ship,
注意 叛军飞船
this is Commander Vult Skerris of the Imperial Navy.
我是帝国海军指挥官武尔特·斯凯里斯
You are harboring a traitor to the Empire.
你们窝藏了一名帝国叛徒
Surrender immediately.
立即投降
Gold Three and Four, send him our reply.
金色三号♥四号♥ 代表我们回应他
Get out of there, both of you.
你们俩快离开那里
I know that ship.
我认识那艘飞船
It's a prototype TIE Defender.
这是TIE防御者的原型机
It's armed with heavy cannons and shields.
它配备了重炮和护盾
Go.
走
Close formation.
紧密编队
We might be able to lose him in the nebula.
我们或许能在星云里甩掉他
Stay on the Ghost tight.
紧跟幽灵号♥
And disable your proton torpedoes.
关掉质子鱼雷
Why?
为何
They've been known to ignite the gas
我们已知质子鱼雷会
in clouds like these.
在这种星云里点燃气体
Those shields are too strong.
护盾太强了
He's got a lock on you!
他锁定你了
We lost Gold Five.
我们失去了金色五号♥
It's just us now.
现在只有靠我们了
They're too fast. We can't outrun them.
他们太快了 我们无法摆脱他们
Ain't over yet.
还没结束呢
Gold Leader, stay tight.
金色领队 挨紧一点
We're going in close to that forming star.
我们要靠近那颗正在形成的恒星了
Put all power in your deflector screens.
将所有动力转到你们的偏导护盾上
This is our only chance.
这是我们唯一的机会
You got one!
你干掉了一架
Oh, no, you don't.
不 还没有
Break off, kid! Break off!
偏离 孩子 偏离
Hera!
赫拉
We're burning up.
我们要着火了
He'll be back.
他会回来的
And that star took its toll. We're losing power.
那颗恒星很有破坏性 我们在失去动力
We'll hold off the Defender
我们会拖住那架防御者
while you get the Senator out of here.
你赶快带议员离开这里
He's right. Go now. We've got this.
他说得对 快走 我们能解决
Hera, got a new problem. Two of 'em.
赫拉 有个新问题 两个
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表