剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Even though we still have some preparation to do
虽然我们还要做些准备
before we strike the Empire's factory on Lothal,
才能进攻帝国在洛塔的工厂
Ezra. I want to do a thorough recon trip to update our intel.
埃兹拉 不过我想进行一次彻底的侦察 以更新我们的情报
There's no need for the full squadron.
没必要派出整个中队
A small unit should be able to handle this. Ezra.
一个小分队应该就能解决 埃兹拉
I'm assigning you the mission, Ezra. Ezra.
这项任务分配给你 埃兹拉 埃兹拉
Ezra?
埃兹拉
Care to join the briefing? Sorry.
可以听下任务简报吗 抱歉
Yeah. No, it's just I... I thought I saw something.
嗯 不 我就是 我以为我看见了什么东西
This is your mission, Ezra. I need your full attention.
这是你的任务 埃兹拉 我需要你集中全部注意力
Yeah, you've got it. Sorry.
嗯 明白了 抱歉
All right. So first, you'll slip into the system
好吧 那么首先 你溜进星系
and study the Empire's orbital defenses.
研究帝国的轨道防御
Ezra. We'll keep our distance,
埃兹拉 我们要保持距离
but gather all the data we can.
但尽可能多地搜集资料
I want Destroyer positions,
我要知道歼星舰的方位
TIE patrol routes, transport schedules...
TIE巡逻队的路线 运输安排
Ezra.
埃兹拉
Something wrong?
怎么了
No, I... I just...
不 我 我只是
I thought I saw something,
我以为我看见了什么东西
or someone.
或者什么人
The recon team leaves as soon as we're loaded up. Questions?
东西一装载完毕 侦查小队就出发 有问题吗
Is Admiral Thrawn there?
索龙元帅在那边吗
We have reports of an increase in capital ships,
我们得到情报 那边的主力舰有所增加
but no confirmation as to whether he's there or not. Ezra.
但不确定他是否在那里 埃兹拉
Ezra, what is it?
埃兹拉 怎么了
Hey, kid. You feeling all right?
嘿 小子 你还好吧
There! Look!
那里 快看
What am I looking at?
你要我看什么
You don't look very good.
你脸色不太好
Ezra, what do you see?
埃兹拉 你看见了什么
Ezra!
埃兹拉
Ezra!
埃兹拉
Kanan, what's going on? I don't know. I don't know!
凯南 发生了什么 我不知道 我不知道
Ezra, can you hear me? Ezra!
埃兹拉 你能听见吗 埃兹拉
Star Wars: Rebels S03E11 Visions and Voices
星球大战:义军崛起 第三季第十一集 幻象与声音
Wake up.
醒醒
Ezra. It's okay. You're safe.
埃兹拉 没事了 你很安全
You want to tell us what's going on?
想告诉我们发生了什么吗
It was Maul.
是摩尔
You mean, at the briefing?
你是说 在简报会上吗
I saw him.
我看见他了
He said my name.
他叫了我的名字
He was right behind me.
他就在我身后
I mean, he was right there.
我是说 他就在那里
Kid, I was standing next to you.
小子 我就站在你旁边
There was nobody else there.
那边没有别人
Maybe it was some kind of, uh, Force vision.
有可能是某种 呃 原力幻象
Mmm, maybe.
嗯 有可能
If you ask me, the kid's just been working too hard.
依我看 这孩子只是太累了
Chopper, stop it.
切宝 别说了
No, Chop's right. Nap time's over. I should get back to work.
不 切宝是对的 休息时间过了 我该回去工作
You sure you're all right?
你确定你没事了吗
Hera, I feel fine. I just had a bad something.
赫拉 我感觉很好 我刚就是有点不舒服
No reason to stop the rebellion, right?
没必要停止反抗行动 对吧
Come on, Sabine. We gotta get ready for our mission.
来吧 萨宾 我们得准备好执行任务
Tell me what you're thinking, Kanan.
告诉我你怎么想 凯南
I'm thinking whatever Ezra went through with Maul,
我觉得不管埃兹拉和摩尔经历了什么
it's not over yet.
都还没过去
Stop. We have all the proton torpedoes we need for this mission.
停下 我们已经备好了这次任务需要的所有质子鱼雷
Well, not according to the weapons expert, which is me.
但我是武器专家 在我看来还不够
I want two more cases of 'em loaded up.
我想要再装两箱上去
Why am I the last one to know about supply changes?
为什么我是最后一个知道供应变更的人
I cannot work under these conditions.
这种情况我可没法工作
Ugh, it's like AP-5 and Chopper were made on the same assembly line.
AP-5和切宝就好像是同一条生产线上造出来的
Oh, I'm the one who needs an attitude adjustment?
哦 我才是需要调整态度的人吗
It's him. I... It's Maul.
是他 是 是摩尔
Ezra?
埃兹拉
Hey, Ezra!
喂 埃兹拉
Ezra? Chop, go get Kanan.
埃兹拉 切宝 去叫凯南
Out of the way! There he is!
让开 他在那儿
I see him.
我看见他了
Ezra. Stop!
埃兹拉 停下
I knew it!
我就知道
Ezra!
埃兹拉
Ezra, wait! Let me go!
埃兹拉 等等 放开我
Kanan! What are you doing?
凯南 你在做什么
Ezra! It's not Maul! Look at him!
埃兹拉 他不是摩尔 看看他
You're out of your mind, kid!
你发神经了 小子
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
我很抱歉 对不起
What's happening to me?
我这是怎么了
Maybe I should postpone the mission, stay here with him.
或许我应该推迟任务 在这儿陪着他
Ezra will be fine. I've got a plan.
埃兹拉会没事的 我有个计划
Be careful, Kanan.
小心点 凯南
We will.
我们会的
I'm surprised she got on the ship.
我很惊讶她居然上了船
I told her I had a plan. Really?
我告诉她我有个计划 真的吗
And she left anyway? Very funny. Come on.
总之她还是走了 很有趣 来吧
Ezra's wrist com?
埃兹拉的腕部通讯器
I need you to put a tracker on it without him knowing.
我要你放个追踪器上去 但别让他知道
Bendu. You knew we were coming.
本杜 你知道我们来了
Yes.
是的
You're not exactly quiet creatures, hmm?
你们可算不上安静的生物 是吧
Tell him what's happening.
告诉他发生了什么
The dark side wielder I told you about,
我告诉你的那个黑暗面使用者
the one who wanted to join the holocrons together.
那个想把全息仪合一的
I've seen him here on Atollon.
我在阿托伦这里看见了他
I warned you, joining the holocrons together
我警告过你 将全息仪合一
could bring both great wisdom
既会带来丰富的启迪
and great danger.
也会带来巨大的危险
I know. I felt their power.
我知道 我当时感受到了力量
And I did see things, but my vision, it was incomplete.
我也的确看到了些东西 但我的幻象并不完整
Incomplete?
不完整
Yeah, I let go before either of us got the answers we wanted,
没错 我在我俩得到想要的答案之前放弃了
and then the holocrons were destroyed.
然后全息仪就被毁了
Aha. I see.
啊 我明白了
Well, that's not good.
嗯 这可不太妙
What do you mean, "That's not good"? What can we do?
“这可不太妙”是什么意思 我们能做什么
What do you want to do, hmm?
你们想做什么 嗯
I want to stop seeing Maul.
我不想再看见摩尔
Then don't turn around.
那么你就别回头
Bendu, what should we do?
本杜 我们该怎么做
This is a strange place.
这是个奇妙的地方
So remote.
如此偏远
Oh, yes, the Empire will have a difficult time finding you here.
是的 帝国很难发现你们在这儿
Y... You think I came here to fight?
你 你们以为我是来打架的
I came here to speak with my apprentice.
我只是来跟我的学徒说说话
He's not your apprentice. Yet.
他不是你的学徒 暂时而已
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
When you abruptly severed our connection with the holocron,
当你突然切断我们与全息仪的联♥系♥时
you mixed up the information.
你把信息混杂了起来
You learned a bit of what I want to know,
你得知了一点儿我想知道的事
and I learned a bit of what you wanted to know.
而我也得知了一点儿你想知道的事
But there were fragments and memories left in my mind.
但我的脑海中还存留着些片段和记忆
Like the location of our base.
就像我们基地的地点
Yes. Very good.
是的 猜得好
Oh, you do learn fast, apprentice.
你确实进步神速 学徒
Look, I can't make sense of what I saw.
听着 我根本理解不了我所看到的东西
I couldn't even describe it if I wanted to.
就算我想说我也根本没办法描述
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表