剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
I calculate a 31% risk
我计算出叛军成功使用许可码
of the rebels successfully using the codes,
的风险率为31%
but we have an 82% chance of learning the location of their base
但如果让他们逃跑并跟踪他们
if we let them escape and track them.
我们获得他们基地位置的成功率是82%
The odds are with us.
胜算在我们这边
I have successfully retrieved the codes.
我成功获得了许可码
We must leave at once.
我们必须马上离开
Wait, where's Chopper?
等等 切宝在哪儿
Well, it is about time.
总算来了
Did he just apologize?
他刚才道歉了吗
Yes. And now he's admitting that
是的 而且现在他承认
I am the better leader?
我是个较好的领导
All right, then, this should be a painless flight back to base.
那么好吧 回基地的路上应该没那么痛苦了
What exactly are you up to?
你到底在耍什么花招
Code 16?
代码16
That means you're in standby mode.
那表示你处于待机模式
Since when have you ever been in standby mode?
你什么时候开始进入待机模式了
My problem?
我的问题
You said you were code 16.
你说你是代码16
That is an Imperial term.
那是帝国术语
Speaking my language?
说我的语言
I only speak Imperial code when required to.
我只在必要时才说帝国代码
Are you questioning my loyalty again?
你又在质疑我的忠诚吗
Hey, guys, get up here.
伙计们 上来
I am onto you.
我跟你没完
And it sounds like everything went as planned.
听起来一切都按计划进行
Good job.
干得好
Thanks, Captain Syndulla, but your two droids did all the work.
谢谢辛杜拉船长 都是你两个机器人的功劳
Technically, one droid did all the work.
严格地说 是一个机器人的功劳
That would be me, AP-5.
那就是我 AP-5
Okay, then, well done, all of you.
那好吧 你们所有人都干得很好
So, Wedge, how long until you reach our rendezvous point?
那么韦奇 你抵达会合点还要多久
We'll be there within the hour.
我们将在一小时内抵达
See you soon.
待会儿见
What is the matter with you?
你什么毛病
Thanks for the drink, Chop.
谢谢你的饮料 切宝
Where was this attitude earlier?
这种态度先前哪里去了
That is an excellent question, Lieutenant.
问得好 上尉
This new attitude of his feels insincere to me.
他的这种新态度让我感到不真诚
Hey, it's better than before.
这比先前态度好
Now, if you could upgrade your attitude...
现在 如果你能升级你的态度
My attitude?
我的态度
I am not the problem here.
我在这里没有问题
In fact, I am the reason my mission was successful.
事实上 任务能成功完成全靠我
This inventory droid is a complication
这个库管机器人是个麻烦
that could ruin my plan.
可能会破坏我的计划
We must appease him. For now.
我们必须安抚他 暂时
You just called me "Sir"?
你刚才叫我 长官
Oh, now I see what you're up to, C1-10P!
现在我知道你在耍什么花招了 C1-10P
You want me to relax so you can take possession of the data disk.
你要我休息 这样你就能夺走数据碟
Hey, Chop, would you mind checking on the hyperdrive power coils?
切宝 你介意检查一下超空间驱动器功率电感吗
Feels like we're dragging a bit.
感觉我们有点慢
Look, AP, this childish competition between you and Chopper has gone too far.
AP 你和切宝间的幼稚竞争过火了
It's got to stop.
快停止吧
This has become much more than a game, Lieutenant.
这远远不是一场游戏 上尉
I suspect Chopper may have been
我怀疑切宝在基伦站
compromised on Killun station.
被策反了
You are paranoid. Get your sensors checked.
你太会胡思乱想了 检查一下你的传感器吧
There's nothing wrong with our little friend.
我们的小朋友没问题
Thanks, buddy. Do me a favor.
谢谢 伙计 帮我个忙
Take the controls while I use the refresher.
控制操纵杆 我去一下卫生间
Very clever.
非常聪明
Ap-5!
AP-5
Now we can talk privately, Lieutenant.
现在我们可以私聊了 上尉
Now, hold on. Wait a minute.
现在 等等 等一会儿
We don't have much time, so here's what I know.
我们时间不多 所以我只陈述事实
I saw Chopper plugged into a network terminal.
我看见切宝插入网络终端
When I found him, he was strangely silent,
我发现他时 他诡异地安静
but I thought he was merely ignoring me, as usual.
但我以为他只是一如既往地无视我
Then I heard him use an Imperial term.
后来我听到他说帝国术语
Okay, stop. I don't have time for conspiracy theories right now.
好了 停下 我现在没时间听阴谋论
I really have to use the refresher.
我真的要用卫生间
Just get out!
滚出去
But I wasn't... finished.
但我没 结束
Neither was I!
我也没
It appears everything is back on track.
似乎一切重回正轨
The inventory droid has undermined his own credibility.
库管机器人破坏了自己的信誉
It is only a matter of time before the astromech
宇航技工机器人把我们带向
leads us to Phoenix Squadron and then their rebel base.
凤♥凰♥中队及其叛军基地 只是时间问题
Here are the codes, Captain.
这是许可码 船长
I saved them from C1-10P.
我从C1-10P手里救下了它们
AP-5 and Chop were playing
整个行程中 AP-5和切宝
some spy game the whole trip.
一直在玩某种间谍游戏
It was not a game!
那不是游戏
This is a serious matter.
这是个严重的问题
I have grave concerns about Chopper...
我深切担心切宝
By the way, where is he?
顺便说一句 他在哪儿
Please, you must listen to me.
拜托 您必须听我说
Chop, where are you?
切宝 你在哪儿
Chopper? I'll find him.
切宝 我会找到他的
Chopper?
切宝
What are you doing in the hyperspace logs?
你在超空间日志里做什么
Updating your database?
更新你的数据库
You're not making any sense, Chop.
你这么做毫无意义 切宝
You had files wiped on Killun?
你的文件在基伦被清除了
No, if you remember, I always wipe your data after every jump,
不 如果你记得 每次跃迁后我都会清除你的数据
as a security precaution.
作为安防措施
I think you need a power recharge.
我觉得你需要充电
So I turn around, and this one's
于是我转身 然而这个家伙
followed me into the refresher!
跟我进了卫生间
He did the same thing to me.
他对我也这么做过
I'd hate to spoil the party,
我不想破坏聚会
but I think there's something wrong with Chop.
但我觉得切宝有点不对劲
As I have pointed out repeatedly.
正如我反复指出的那样
Now that you mention it, Hera,
既然你这么说 赫拉
Chop's been curiously nice to me.
切宝确实对我出奇地友好
Whoa, that's not curious.
那不是出奇
That's creepy.
那是恐怖
Yes, precisely.
是的 千真万确
Maybe he has a short circuit.
也许他短路了
We should run a diagnostic.
我们应该运行诊断程序
The ship just dropped out of hyperspace.
飞船刚刚脱离了超空间
Chopper, where are you?
切宝 你在哪儿
Why did the ship drop out of hyperspace?
为什么飞船脱离了超空间
He's in the engine room.
他在引擎室
Says there's some kind of malfunction.
说有某种故障
I'll show him a malfunction.
我让他尝尝故障的滋味
Go easy on him, Zeb.
对他温柔点 泽布
We don't know what's wrong with him yet.
我们还不知道他出了什么问题
Is it wise for all of us to go?
我们所有人都去明智吗
What? You afraid of Chopper now?
怎么了 你现在怕切宝了
What? No. No.
什么 不 不
It's locked. Open this door at once,
锁上了 快开门
you traitorous grease bucket!
你个叛徒油桶
Chopper, what are you doing?
切宝 你在干什么
Well, I hate to say I told you so.
我不想说 可我早就提醒过你们了
Next time, AP, we'll listen to you, I promise.
下次 AP 我们会听你的 我保证
Let us hope there is a next time.
但愿没有下一次
Controller, the stolen data has been recovered.
控制员 被盗数据已找回
Very good.
非常好
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表