剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
So, do we finally get to find out what this mission is about?
那么 我们到底有没有搞清楚这次任务是什么
Hera already told you. It's secret.
赫拉告诉过你了 这是秘密
Isn't that everything we do?
我们干的不都是秘密吗
Some things more than others.
有些事更秘密一些
Okay, Chop,put Command through.
好了切宝 把指挥部接进来
Senator Organa?
奥加纳议员
I wanted to explain the mission personally, Captain Syndulla.
我想亲自来解释这项任务 辛杜拉船长
There is much at stake.
现在是紧要关头
How can we help? Rebel Command received your report
我们能帮忙做什么 义军指挥部收到了
on the apparent disappearance of the Geonosian people.
关于吉奥诺西斯人疑似失踪的报告
After some debate, we decided to take a risk and investigate.
经讨论 我们决定冒险去调查一番
So we're looking for Geonosians?
所以我们是去找吉奥诺西斯人
No. You are looking for the team we already sent.
不 你们要找我们派去的小队
We lost contact with them two cycles ago.
两个周期前我们与他们失去了联♥系♥
Do you think it was the Empire? Unknown.
你认为是帝国干的吗 不清楚
Contact was lost after the team reported an energy source
小队报告发现在行星地表有一处能量源后
on the planet's surface.
通讯就断了
Energy source?
能量源
When we went to Geonosis, there was nothing.
我们去吉奥诺西斯时 上面什么也没有
No signs of life or power.
没有生命或动力的迹象
Your primary mission is to recover our people and any intel they gathered.
你们的主要任务是找回我们的人和他们收集的任何情报
Who is it we're looking for?
我们要去找的是谁
Saw Gerrera.
索·格拉雷
Rex, you knew about this?
雷克斯 你了解这个任务
Yeah, I did.
是 没错
I've known Saw a long time,
我很早就认识索了
and I've learned when he's concerned about something,
我知道他所关注的东西
it's usually worth taking a closer look.
往往都值得我们去凑近看一看
So, Saw is worried about what we found?
那么 索担心我们发现的什么东西呢
He's worried about what we didn't find.
他担心的是我们没发现的东西
Star Wars: Rebels S03E12 Ghosts of Geonosis Part 1
星球大战:义军崛起 第三季第十二集 吉奥诺西斯之魂 上
The construction modules and debris we saw last time,
上次我们发现的建筑模块和残骸
it's all gone.
都不见了
Well, I'm picking up a power source on the surface
我在地表上探测到一处动力源
right where Command said it would be,
就在指挥部告诉我们的地点
but I can't raise Saw on any channel. There's only static.
但我没法在任何频道联♥系♥索 只有静电噪音
Geonosians live underground.
吉奥诺西斯人住在地下
It's possible Saw and his people can't hear our transmission.
索和他的小队听不到我们的通讯是正常的
Let's get down there and find out.
让我们下去看个究竟吧
Hang on. This storm is wreaking havoc on my scopes.
坚持住 风暴破坏了我的视镜
Chopper, stabilizers!
切宝 稳定器
How's it feel to be back, Rex?
回来的感觉怎么样 雷克斯
Honestly?
说实话
I was hoping I'd never have to come back to this dust ball.
我还指望我再也不用回这个灰尘球呢
I had to set her down, but we're in the neighborhood.
我必须让她着陆了 但我们离目的地不远
According to Command, Gerrera's recon team entered a structure
根据指挥部的说法 索的侦察队进到了一座建筑里
two klicks north of our current position.
从我们现在的位置向北走两公里
Maybe they took shelter there.
或许他们在那儿避难
It's possible.
有可能
Sabine, what about the power source you detected?
莎宾 你探测到的动力源如何
Different location, and close.
在不同的地方 很近
But thanks to the storm,
但由于风暴
I can't get a precise reading about where or what it is.
我没法得到精确的读数判断这东西在哪儿或是什么
Keep working on it.
继续研究
Until we know more about that power source,
直到我们对这个动力源有更多了解
we'll split up into two groups.
我们将分成两队
Rex, Kanan, Ezra and Chopper,
雷克斯 凯南 埃兹拉和切宝
go check out the coordinates of Saw's last transmission.
去检查索最后一次通讯的那个坐标
What about me?
那我呢
You're staying here with us,
你得和我们呆在一起
in case the Empire comes along.
以防帝国来此地
So I can bust some buckets.
那我就能弄坏几个水桶头了
Well, I can't see anything either.
我也什么都看不见
There's a temple up ahead
前方有座圣殿
and probably an entrance to the underground passages.
或许还有条通往地下通道的入口
Saw? Saw Gerrera?
索 索·格拉雷
Anyone here? Saw?
有人吗 索
Spread out and see if you can find the entrance to the underground.
分散开 看能不能找到通往地下的入口
I can't believe it.
我无法相信
Did the bugs build this?
虫子们建造了这些吗
Oh, yes. They're more clever than you would think, and creative.
是的 他们比你想的更聪明 而且有创造性
That doesn't mea they aren't dangerous as well.
但这不代表他们没有危险
So, Rex, how do you know Saw Gerrera?
那 雷克斯 你是怎么认识索·格拉雷的
Oh, we go way back.
我和他算老交情了
I trained him and his sister, Steela, during the Clone War.
克隆人战争期间 我训练了他和他的妹妹斯蒂拉
They were part of a plan to help localized militias
他们是帮助本地民兵
fight for themselves against the Separatists.
对抗分离势力的计划的一部分
She didn't make it.
她没能活下来
But he carried on
但索坚持战斗
and even started his own rebel cell after the Empire took over.
甚至在帝国接管一切后 建立他自己的义军小组
Hey, I think I found something.
我觉得我发现了什么
Looks like some kind of passage down there.
看起来像某种通往地下的通道
This is the entrance to the tunnels.
这些是通往隧♥道♥的入口
Looks like it was deliberately sealed.
看起来它们被人故意密封了
Well, not sealed enough.
密封得还不够好
This must be where Saw's team went in.
这一定是索的小队进去的地方
Chopper's still not picking up signals of any kind.
切宝仍没检测到任何信♥号♥♥
Let's go take a look.
我们进去看看吧
So what do they look like? The Geonosians?
它们看起来长什么样 吉奥诺西斯人
Well, they kind of look like battle droids,to tell you the truth.
实话告诉你 它们长得有点像战斗机器人
Ugly battle droids that smell.
很难闻的战斗机器人
Looks like all these side passages have been blocked off.
看来所有岔路口都被封住了
Yeah. Deliberately.Just like above.
是啊 有人故意这么做 就像上面那个一样
Why would they do that?
它们为什么这么做
The air is still down here.
下面仍有空气
The sealed passages must be blocking the airflow.
密封的通道一定堵住了空气流动
Certainly limits our options for going forward.
无疑限制了我们前进的选择
Here!
这儿
I found a helmet.
我发现了一个头盔
I know this marking. It's from Saw's team.
我认识这个记号♥ 这是索小队的东西
There's another. Oh, and more down there.
那儿也有一个 那儿还有更多
All from Saw's unit.
都来自索的小队
But where are the people?
但他们人在哪儿
They must've been attacked. By who?
他们一定是遭到了攻击 被谁
There's something up ahead.
前面有东西
It's moving away.
它离开了
What is it?
那是什么
It's gone. We should go too.
它走了 我们也得走了
Go? Kanan, why?
走 凯南 为什么
We have to find Saw's rebels.
我们得找到索的义军小队
Ezra, all we found are sealed up tunnels and some rebel gear.
埃兹拉 我们现在只发现被封住的隧♥道♥和一些义军装备
There's something working against us.
有东西在与我们作对
I'm not sure what,
我不清楚是什么
but we're out of our element and away from our team.
但我们现在身处险境 远离自己的团队
We'll just call for backup. Chop, get Hera.
我们得呼叫增援 切宝 呼叫赫拉
We must be too deep. The signal can't reach her.
我们肯定下的太深 她收不到信♥号♥♥
Someone's down here, and I bet they know what happened.
下面有人 我打赌他们知道发生了什么
I say we go on.
我们得继续
Rex, it's up to you to break the tie.
雷克斯 得你打破僵局了
Nope, you don't get a vote.
不行 你没有投票权
Well, if you want my opinion, I say we press on.
如果你要问我的意见 我说咱们继续前进
I know Saw would do the same for me.
我知道索也会为我这样做的
Okay, we'll keep going.
好吧 那我们继续前进
But there's times I hate being right,
但有时我讨厌做正确的事
and I hope this isn't one of 'em.
我希望这次不是
I don't understand. Where did the rebels go?
我不理解 那些义军去哪儿了
It's just a dead end.
这只是个死胡同
Do you have to call it that?
你一定要这么说吗
Look! Are those Geonosians?
看 那是吉奥诺西斯人么
Not Geonosians. Clankers.
不是吉奥诺西斯人 是铁皮军
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表