剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Look at all those ships.
看看那些飞船
Ryder said it was bad, but this is worse than bad.
赖德说情况很糟 但这比他说的还糟
Lothal is my home, Kanan.
洛塔是我的家乡 凯南
I can't stand seeing it like this.
看着它变成这样 我真受不了
So let's do something about it.
那我们就做点儿事吧
If only Ryder would hurry up and get here.
要是赖德能快点赶到这里就好了
There he is. And he's been spotted.
他来了 而且被发现了
Hurry. Get on!
快点 上来
Look out! Blockade!
小心 有封锁
Sure is good to have you back on Lothal.
你们回洛塔果真是太好了
I think you're the only one who feels that way, Ryder.
我觉得你是唯一那么觉得的人 赖德
Star Wars: Rebels S03E10 An Inside Man
星球大战:义军崛起 第三季第十集 内线
Uh, Ryder? What's the plan?
呃 赖德 计划是什么
We can't outrun these guys.
我们没法甩掉这些人
Don't need to outrun 'em. Just have to get 'em up to 190.
没必要甩掉他们 只需要让他们的速度达到190
Does this thing go up to 190?
这玩意儿跑得到190吗
Sometimes. Think fast thoughts.
有时吧 脑子转得快点
I'm thinking fast thoughts. Nothing's happening.
我脑子转得挺快了 可什么都没发生
Keep watching.
看着吧
Those bikes are from the Imperial factory.
那些飞行摩托是帝国工厂制♥造♥的
I have people on the inside who build them to break.
那里面有我的人 故意在造的时候搞破坏
You've infiltrated the assembly line? I'm impressed.
你们潜入了装配线 真厉害啊
That's the perfect cover to do some serious damage.
那是搞严重破坏最好的掩护了
I wish I could take credit.
我真希望是我的功劳
Idea came from an old friend of yours.
不过主意是你们的一个老朋友想的
Mr. Sumar.
苏马先生
Is that Ezra Bridger?
那是埃兹拉·布里杰吗
I hardly recognize you. You're so tall.
我差点没认出你 你长得真高呀
Oh, and you cut your hair.
哦 你还剪了头发
It's good to see you too.
也很高兴见到你
You know, it's thanks to you
你知道 多亏了你
I got a chance to make a difference against the Empire.
我才有机会抵抗帝国 发挥些作用
Your parents would be so proud to see you now.
你的父母看见现在的你会多骄傲啊
And they'd agree there's much more we can do.
他们也会觉得 我们还能做更多
Tell them about your plan.
告诉我你的计划
Phoenix Squadron is enlisting help from another rebel cell
凤♥凰♥中队在争取另一个义军小组的支持
to take out the Imperial factory here on Lothal.
希望拿下洛塔这儿的帝国工厂
An attack?
一次袭击
Finally. At last.
终于 终于啊
When will this strike happen?
这次攻击什么时候开始
Soon, hopefully. It depends on what we learn while we're here.
很快 我们希望 取决于我们在这里搜集到的消息
Our contact, Fulcrum, said the Empire's building a new type of weapon.
我们的联络人支点说 帝国在建造一种新武器
If we knew what it was,
如果我们知道是什么
the other cells might agree to attack sooner than later.
另一个小组就会早些同意
They did just tighten security around section A-2,
他们最近的确加强了A-2区域的安保
transferred their best workers over there.
把他们最好的工人转移到那里
That must be why they had to recruit us to their labor force.
那一定是他们不得不征募我们进入劳工大队的原因
Can you get us into that factory?
你能帮我们潜入那家工厂吗
Well, I don't know.
呃 我不知道
Do you have any manufacturing experience?
你们有制♥造♥方面的经验吗
Uh, not really.
呃 算不上有
Then you'll fit right in.
那你们正好合适
Agent Kallus, make sure the workers are all present and accounted for.
卡勒斯特工 确保所有的工人都到场并登记
Yes, Governor Pryce.
是 普赖斯总督
Kallus has a new boss.
卡勒斯有了个新老大
Must be the one Sabine told us about.
一定是萨宾告诉我们的那人
Look sharp. This factory is being honored
注意 这家工厂很荣幸地
by a surprise visit from Imperial High Command.
迎来了帝国最高指挥部的访问
Thank you for the introduction, Agent Kallus.
谢谢你的介绍 卡勒斯特工
My visit is not an honor,
然而 我的来访并不是什么荣幸
however, but an investigation.
只是一次考察而已
Thrawn.
索龙
Vehicles assembled in this factory
这家工厂组装的载具
malfunction at a rate far higher than that of others.
发生故障的比率比其它工厂高出许多
I believe poor craftsmanship is to blame,
我觉得问题出在粗陋的制♥造♥工艺上
and it has cost your Empire troops and missions.
而这让帝国的部队和任务付出了代价
This will not be tolerated.
帝国绝不会容忍♥这种行为
Worker 5473.
5473号♥工人
You were pressed into the Empire's service?
你是被迫为帝国服务的吗
Yes, sir. After losing my farm.
是 长官 在失去我的农场后
Do you stand by your work?
你忠于职守吗
I do.
是的
This 624-AVA
这台624-AVA
is the last bike you personally inspected and assembled.
是最新一台你亲自检查组装的摩托
Please, demonstrate for me how quickly it can achieve full speed.
劳驾你为我演示一番 它能多快到达全速
We don't have all day.
我们的时间不多
Back in line.
回队伍里去
Something's wrong. It's overheating.
有故障 它过热了
Gonna have to shut it down.
必须停下来
No. The demonstration is not yet over.
不 演示还没结束
I can't stop it!
我停不下来
No!
不
Now that I have your attention, know this.
既然我引起了你们的注意 记住这一点
Whatever you build here you will test personally.
不管你们在这里制♥造♥什么 都要亲自测试
I expect your malfunction rate to drop substantially.
我希望你们的故障率大幅下降
See to it that no one leaves or enters the facility.
注意 别让任何人离开或进入这处设施
I wish to inspect the line for sabotage.
我想去调查装配线上的破坏行为
Hold them here. The factory is on full lockdown.
把他们留在这里 工厂现已完全封锁
Ryder. Get word to Hera.
赖德 告诉赫拉
We're trapped inside and need help.
我们被困在里面了 需要支援
They've already jammed the comms.
他们已经干扰了信♥号♥♥
Workers, form two lines.
工人们 排成两队
Prepare for verification and questioning.
准备接受核查和审问
Present your identification card for examination.
出示身份证 我们要检查
Better get lost before they take a closer look at our IDs.
最好在他们仔细查我们的身份前逃走
Chopper. Get their attention.
切宝 吸引他们的注意
Look out!
小心
Droid! What is the matter with you?
机器人 你出什么毛病了
Report to maintenance.
去维修处报到
Now's our chance to find out what the Empire's up to.
这下有机会查清楚帝国在造什么了
From what Sumar said, section A-2 is a good place to start.
根据苏马的说法 A-2区是个不错的起点
Not dressed like this. The workers are on lockdown, remember?
穿这身不行 工人们被封锁了 记得吗
Hey. You two weren't dismissed.
嘿 你们两个还不能出来吧
Grand Admiral,
元帅
you don't think the rebels have infiltrated section A-2 as well, do you?
你也不相信叛军已经渗透进了A-2区 是吧
The secrecy of that project is...
这一工程的保密是
Is imperative.
是必要的
Which is why I've ordered anyone attempting to enter the area
所以我才下了命令 试图进入这一区域的人
without my personal code
只要没有我的识别码
to be terminated on sight.
就都当场处决
You should not have compromised security here by hiring locals.
你不该雇佣当地人来危及这里的安全
This factory has quotas to meet.
这工厂有配额要完成
I can question the workers,
我可以审问那些工人
but I won't know if they're lying
但我没法确定他们是不是说谎
without more information about this new project.
因为没有关于这个新工程的更多信息
All you need to know
你要知道的只是
is that the Admiral has a new fighter initiative here.
元帅在这里有生产新型战斗机的计划
A new fighter?
新型战斗机吗
Difficult to see how one small ship will change much.
很难看出一艘小飞船能改变什么
Agent, victory and defeat are often determined by the smallest detail.
特工 胜利和失败都常常取决于最小的细节
For example, take this walker.
比如 这台步行机
Is this your work?
是你的作品吗
Yes, sir. I oversaw its construction.
是的 长官 它的建造是我监督的
Have the walker step forward.
让步行机往前一步
Watch it. Get out of the way.
小心 闪开
Get out of the way!
闪开
No, no. It wasn't that one. It was the one next to it!
不 不 不是这一台 是旁边那台
The factory's on full lockdown.
工厂被全面封锁
Communication is jammed.
通信都被♥干♥扰了
I can't reach Ezra and Kanan.
我联♥系♥不上埃兹拉和凯南
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表