剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Lost.
迷路了
I am lost.
我迷路了
And yet, I can feel his presence.
但我仍能感到他的存在
So close, so close.
很近 很近
I can see him
我能用心灵之眼
in my mind's eye.
看到他
Kenobi.
克诺比
Kenobi!
克诺比
Will it end here, like this?
就这样终结于此了吗
No.
不
No!
不
I must draw Kenobi out,
我必须引出克诺比
tempt his noble heart.
引诱他高贵的心
But how? How?
但怎么做 怎么做
I know.
我知道了
Ooh, I know.
我知道了
Star Wars: Rebels S03E20 Twin Suns
星球大战:义军崛起 第三季第二十集 双日
This is Master Obi-Wan Kenobi.
我是欧比旺·克诺比大♥师♥
This is Master Obi-Wan Kenobi.
我是欧比旺·克诺比大♥师♥
This is Master Obi-Wan Kenobi.
我是欧比旺·克诺比大♥师♥
Obi-Wan... Obi-Wan Kenobi.
欧比旺 欧比旺·克诺比
I regret, I regret, I regret...
我很遗憾 我很遗憾 我很遗憾
This is Master Obi-Wan... Obi-Wan Kenobi.
我是欧比旺 欧比旺·克诺比大♥师♥
I regret, I regret to report that both...
我很遗憾 我很遗憾地报告
I regret...
我很遗憾
Our Jedi Order and the Republic have fallen...
我们的绝地武士团和共和国都已陨落
Fallen...
陨落
Kanan?
凯南
Our Jedi, Jedi Order and the...have fallen...
我们的绝地 绝地武士团和 已陨落
with the dark shadow...
随着暗影
This is Master Obi-Wan... Obi-Wan Kenobi.
我是欧比旺 欧比旺·克诺比大♥师♥
This message is a warning for any surviving Jedi...
这条信息是警告所有幸存的绝地
surviving Jedi.
幸存的绝地
A new hope will emerge. A new hope...
新的希望会出现 新的希望
Kenobi.
克诺比
Kenobi!
克诺比
Maul's back.
摩尔回来了
So what do you think it means, Kanan?
所以你看它是什么意思 凯南
Ah, I couldn't really guess.
说不准
Holocrons at times take on a life of their own,
全息记录仪有时有自己的生命
but as to what it means...
但要问它是什么意思
It means Master Kenobi could be alive and in danger right now.
它的意思是克诺比大♥师♥可能还活着 而且现在有危险
Ezra, no one would like to believe
埃兹拉 没人比我更愿意相信
General Kenobi's alive more than I would,
克诺比将军还活着
but Senator Organa confirmed his death.
但是奥加纳议员确认了他的死
Maybe he was wrong.
或许他错了
We know Maul went looking for Master Kenobi.
我们知道摩尔在寻找克诺比大♥师♥
This could be a sign that he's closing in on him.
这可能是摩尔接近克诺比大♥师♥的一个信♥号♥♥
Or it could just be a broken recording.
或者只是个残破记录
That doesn't explain why I heard Maul's voice.
这不能解释为什么我能听到摩尔的声音
But you've heard it before.
但是你以前听过啊
You've heard it before, and it was just a trick.
你以前听过摩尔的声音 那不过是个把戏
Maul was manipulating you.
那时摩尔控制着你
I want to go to Tatooine to check things out.
我想前往塔图因一查究竟
Ezra, can I have a word with you?
埃兹拉 我能对你说几句吗
We're training for the attack on Lothal,
我们正在为攻击洛塔训练
and nobody knows that place better than you.
没人比你更了解洛塔
I need you to help us prepare
如果我们想成功
if we're going to be successful.
我要你帮助我们严阵以待
But, Hera, if Master Kenobi is alive,
但是 赫拉 如果克诺比大♥师♥还活着
think of what he could do for the Rebellion.
想想他能为义军做些什么
If he was alive, do you think he would be hiding
如果他还活着 你认为他会藏在
on some backwater world instead of helping us?
与世隔绝的地方而不是出来帮助我们
I wish things were different.
我希望事情会有些不同
I really do.
真的希望
But right now, I need you here.
但现在 我需要你在这里
There's too much at stake, for Lothal and for us.
现在不管对洛塔还是对我们 都生死攸关
You know I want to help Lothal more than anyone.
你知道我比任何人都想帮洛塔
I know.
我知道
Hey, Lieutenant. What you got there?
副官 你来这儿做什么
Oh, some munitions for the A-wings.
给A翼送些弹♥药♥
Where do you want 'em?
你要把它们放到哪儿
Munitions, huh? Who sent 'em over?
弹♥药♥ 谁把它们送来的
Ap-5.
Ap-5
Ah, AP-5.
AP-5
Yeah, that calculator's working overdrive these days.
是啊 那个计算器这几天过度运转
Can I see the manifest?
我能看一下清单吗
Hey, any of the fighters run fully-loaded?
哪架战斗机能全负荷运行
Well, the trainer's prepped.
教官的那架准备好了
Been using it a lot lately with the newer recruits.
最近新兵们一直在驾驶它
Well, everything seems in order.
一切看上去井然有序
No surprise there.
没特殊状况
Why don't you take them over to...
你何不把它们交给
Hey! What are you doing?
你在干什么
Lieutenant, you're not authorized.
副官 你没有得到授权
Stop!
停下
Lieutenant, come back! Land immediately!
副官 回来 马上降落
Hera, I hope you can forgive me.
赫拉 希望你能原谅我
All right, here I am.
好吧 我到了
Tatooine.
塔图因
Middle of nowhere.
荒无人烟之地
Chopper!
切宝
No, you know what.
不 你知道么
How did you get here?
你怎么来的
I mean in the ship.
我指进到这艘飞船里
I didn't want any of you to be involved, not this time.
单就这次 我不希望你们任何人被牵扯其中
Yeah, I know you can take care of yourself.
是 我知道你能照顾自己
You know what? You're in.
你知道吗 你入伙了
Not that you have a choice now.
你现在也别无选择
I don't know where we're going.
我不知道我们要去哪
Yet.
暂时还不知道
Okay, Master Kenobi,
好吧 克诺比大♥师♥
if you're down there, show me something.
如果你在下面 展现点什么给我看吧
Chop, take us in.
切宝 带我们下去
I'll let you know when to change course.
需要改变航向时我会告诉你
Chop, bring us around. Er, north by northwest.
切宝 带我们过去 方位西北偏北
Wait, what?
等下 什么
Hey, Chop, take us down.
切宝 降落
We're close now.
我们接近了
Stay with the ship.
在船里待命
The Sith holocron.
西斯全息记录仪
Now you see...
现在你明白了
Chop! This is a trap!
切宝 这是个陷阱
Chopper, find cover.
切宝 快找掩体
Move, move!
快走 快走
Well, that explosion must have scared them off.
那场爆♥炸♥肯定把他们吓跑了
What else can we do?
我们还能干什么
We have to go forward.
我们必须前进
Well, I suppose crossing the sands is a bad idea.
我觉得横穿沙漠不是个好主意
Yes, Chop, especially for droids.
是的 切宝 尤其对机器人来说
Okay, we can head along the ridge.
好吧 我们可以沿着山脊前进
Ezra...
埃兹拉
Chop, you see that?
切宝 你看到了吗
It's gone.
它不见了
It was Maul. It had to be.
是摩尔 一定是他
He's close.
他离我们很近
Look! We have to go that way.
看 我们必须往那儿走
I'm sorry, Chop, but I have to help Master Kenobi if I can.
对不起 切宝 但我必须尽我所能帮助克诺比大♥师♥
I'm sure if you follow the ridge you'll find a settlement.
我相信你沿着山脊前行 一定能找到定居点
Maybe you could contact home base.
也许你还能联♥系♥基地
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表