剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, did Fulcrum say how long it'd be before the Empire invades Mykapo?
支点说过帝国还要多久就会入侵迈卡波了吗
No, but Commander Sato has connections here,
没 但佐藤指挥官在这里有线人
and he said rebel sympathizers were eager to evacuate.
他说义军同情者们迫切期待撤离
I think we may be too late.
我看我们可能太迟了
Imperial transport plus four TIEs.
帝国运输船加四架TIE战机
They haven't spotted us yet.
他们还没发现我们
They're distracted. Got their sights locked on that freighter.
他们分身乏术 死盯着那艘货船
They've got cargo of some kind.
他们好像运了某种货物
Maybe they're smugglers.
也许他们是走私者
I wonder why they're not jumping to light speed.
我在想他们为什么不跃入光速
They're gonna need our help.
他们需要我们的帮助
Phoenix transport, proceed with the mission to the planet's surface.
凤♥凰♥运输船 继续执行任务 前往行星地表
Yes, Captain.
是 船长
Phoenix 2 and 3, move in on my command.
凤♥凰♥2号♥和3号♥ 听我命令逼近
Protect that freighter.
保护那艘货船
Copy that, Phoenix Leader.
收到 凤♥凰♥领队
They're attacking the Empire head-on!
他们在迎头攻击帝国♥军♥
Better talk some sense into them, Hera.
最好开导他们一下 赫拉
Attention, YT-2400 freighter. We're here to assist.
注意 YT-2400货船 我们前来助战
Thanks, but we don't need your help.
谢谢 但我们不需要你们帮忙
Sounds like a kid.
听着像个小孩
You're clear. Now make your jump! Get outta here!
你们无障碍了 快跃迁 离开这里
Negative. Whoever you are, the Iron Squadron doesn't run.
拒绝 无论你们是谁 铁中队决不逃跑
They just bombed the Imperial transport with cargo?
他们刚刚用货物轰炸了帝国运输船
Yeah!
是的
Star Wars: Rebels S03E08 Iron Squadron
星球大战:义军崛起 第三季第八集 铁中队
Wow, the Empire's retreating.
帝国在撤退
Nice work, Iron Squadron.
干得漂亮 铁中队
We've been battling the Empire for a while now.
我们已经和帝国作战一段时间了
Why don't you come over?
你干嘛不过来呢
We could probably show you a few tricks.
我们也许能给你们展示一些花招
Sounds like an invitation.
听着像在邀请我们
I have to report in first.
我必须先汇报
Kanan, why don't you take a team to the planet? Assist the evacuation.
凯南 你带一支队伍去行星怎么样 协助撤离
All right. Good luck with Iron Squadron.
好吧 祝你和铁中队有好运
Sounds like a ship full of Ezras. Let's get out of here.
听着像有一船的埃兹拉 我们离开这里吧
The Iron Squadron. That was my brother's detachment.
铁中队 那是我弟弟的小分队
He was killed on Mykapo, and I feared his son, Mart Mattin, was dead too.
他在迈卡波牺牲了 我还担心他的儿子马特·马丁也遇害了
Blasted boy. Never responded to my transmissions.
这冲动的小子 一直没回我的通信
He has always been somewhat rebellious.
他一直有点叛逆
Yeah, that sounds like him.
对 听起来像是他
Please, make sure my nephew escapes safely with the others.
请一定要让我侄子和其他人一起安全撤离
Bring him to Atollon, if you can.
如果可以的话 带他来阿托伦
We'll get him, Commander Sato.
我们会带他来的 佐藤指挥官
Welcome aboard. We'll take you to our captain.
欢迎登船 我们会带你们去船长那
Ship needs a little work.
这船得补补了
Try not to touch anything. It's organized the way we like it.
尽量别碰任何东西 我们按自己的喜好布置它
If you like a junk pile. Be nice.
如果你们喜欢垃圾堆的话 友善点
Whoa. Your hyperdrive doesn't work?
你们的超空间驱动器坏了
We don't need a fancy hyperdrive.
我们不需要花哨的超空间驱动器
Mart's the best pilot in the galaxy.
马特是银河系最好的飞行员
Chopper can fix it.
切宝能修好它
Hey! Back off.
喂 退后
Yeah, well, R3 fixes things around here.
对 R3是这里修东西的
Chop, just let it go.
切宝 随它吧
Hey, Captain. Company's here.
船长 人带来了
So, you guys are the entire Iron Squadron?
所以 你们几个就是整个铁中队
The three of you?
就你们三个
Nice. You can count.
不错 你会数数
Hey, I'm Ezra. That's Hera, Sabine and, uh, Chopper.
我是埃兹拉 这是赫拉 莎宾和 切宝
I'm Gooti. Jonner, R3 and that's Mart.
我是古蒂 约翰纳 R3 那是马特
Mart? Uh, I think we know your uncle.
马特 我想我们认识你伯伯
So, you know Commander Sato. He order you to come get me?
所以 你们认识佐藤指挥官 他命令你们来带我走
We're part of his Phoenix Squadron, a rebel group fighting the Empire.
我们是凤♥凰♥中队的一部分 是与帝国作战的一个义军小组
We came here to help anti-Imperial dissidents like yourselves evacuate.
我们来这里帮助像你们这样的反帝异议者撤离
What does "evacuate" mean?
撤离是什么意思
It means run away like a coward.
意思是像懦夫一样逃跑
Unless you didn't notice, we fight and make the Empire evacuate.
你们没注意到吗 我们英勇战斗让帝国撤离了
They'll be back. Can we eat? I'm starving.
他们会回来的 我们能吃饭了吗 我饿了
Oh, let me in there!
我先来块
Oh, hey, you want some?
要来点吗
Thank you, but we don't have time.
谢谢 但我们没时间了
Let me debrief you on our plan to...
让我来简介一下我们计划的
How "debrief" is this gonna be?
要多“简”啊
Look, it doesn't matter. We are not going anywhere.
听着 这无关紧要 我们哪都不会去
You can't stay here and fight the Empire alone.
你不能呆在这里独自和帝国作战
What do you think we've been doing?
你觉得我们一直在干嘛
If we hadn't jumped in and helped you back there...
如果当时不是我们跳进来帮助你们的话
Helped us? We had everything under control.
帮助我们 一切都在我们掌控之中
Didn't you see how we chased off that Star Destroyer?
你没看到我们是怎么赶跑那艘歼星舰的吗
Yeah, that was not a Star Destroyer. It was only a transport.
对 但那不是歼星舰 只是艘运输船
You're all very brave.
你们都很勇敢
But once the Empire arrives in full force, that won't matter.
但是等到帝国主力抵达 就没有意义了
This is our world,
这是我们的星球
and we aren't just gonna leave so some Imperial goons can take it.
我们不会就这么离开 让某些帝国笨蛋占领它
We're not gonna run.
我们不会逃跑
Not now, not ever.
现在不会 以后也不会
The blockade over Synistahg is proceeding as planned.
对西尼斯塔格的封锁正按计划进行
Martial law has been declared on Mykapo,
在迈卡波已发布戒♥严♥令
but a small pocket of resistance continues to be troublesome.
但一小撮叛乱分子依然在制♥造♥麻烦
Mykapo has no armed militia or starfighter corps.
迈卡波没有武装民兵或星际战斗机军
What resistance is there to be so troublesome?
那边有什么叛匪那么棘手
One ship calling themselves the Iron Squadron
一艘自称为铁中队的飞船
recently attacked an advance patrol
最近袭击了一艘先行巡逻船
with the aid of this rebel vessel.
他们受到了这艘叛军飞船的帮助
Oh, the Ghost.
幽灵号♥
They're likely evacuating the treasonous inhabitants
他们很可能在我们能逮捕那些叛国居民前
before we can arrest them.
就撤离了他们
As for this Iron Squadron, very curious.
至于这个铁中队 非常奇怪
Admiral Konstantine, go to Mykapo and lock down the system.
康斯坦丁上将 前往迈卡波 封锁该行星系
I will deploy a squadron of ships.
我将部署一支分舰队
No, Admiral. I want you to handle it yourself.
不 上将 我希望你亲自解决
A single light cruiser should be
对你这样有才能的人而言
more than sufficient for a man of your talents.
一艘轻型巡洋舰绰绰有余
You would send me in one ship?
你要派我乘单艘飞船去
Unless you're not up to it.
除非你不能胜任
I will leave immediately.
我立即出发
Well, we have cleared the planet of everyone who wanted to get out
趁帝国还没来 我们已帮助这个星球上
before the Empire returns.
所有想离开的人悉数撤离
Prepare to rendezvous with the fleet.
准备与舰队会和
We'll meet you there.
我们和你们在那里碰面
What about Iron Squadron? They're not coming. I'll tell Sato.
铁中队怎么办 他们不来 我来告诉佐藤
Hera, wait. Let me try again.
赫拉 等等 让我再试一试
You don't have time.
你没有时间
Their ship has no hyperdrive, and the Empire will be back sooner than later.
他们的飞船没有超空间驱动器 而帝国早晚会回来
Right, but Sabine had an idea.
对 但莎宾有个主意
Hmm? Oh, yeah. Chop and I can try to fix their hyperdrive.
对 切宝和我可以试试修好超空间驱动器
At least that'll give them a chance to escape.
至少那会让他们有机会撤离
Ah, all right.
好吧
But I want you all out of here, soon as possible,
但我希望你们都尽快离开这里
whether you convince them to leave or not.
不管说不说服得了他们
I got it. Uh, we got it, right?
我明白了 呃 我们明白了 对吧
This is a waste of time.
这是浪费时间
If we can't get your hyperdrive working,
如果我们没法修好你们的超空间驱动器
you'll have to come with us on our ship.
你们就得和我们一起到我们的船上来
If Mart isn't going, we're not going.
马特不去 我们就不去
This might be just a planet to you, but it's our home.
或许对你们而言这只是一颗行星 但它却是我们的家园
Look, I didn't want to leave my home either.
我曾经也不想离开我的家园
I was so afraid and I... I didn't know it.
我太害怕了 我都 我不知道
Ha! We're not afraid of the Empire.
哈 我们才不怕帝国
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表