剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Get us out of here!
带我们离开这儿
I'm sorry. Okay? I messed up.
我很抱歉 行吧 我搞砸了
As a leader, you've a responsibility to Phoenix Squadron.
作为领导 你得对凤♥凰♥中队负责
You almost got your team and yourself killed. And...
你差点害死你的队伍和你自己 还有
I know. Okay?
我知道 行了吧
The Phantom is gone.
鬼怪号♥没了
But we're back in one piece
但我们完好无损地回来了
and we've got five new...
还获得了五架新的
Uh, or old bombers.
呃 旧的轰炸机
You disobeyed orders.
你违抗命令
I have no choice but to suspend your command.
我别无选择 只得暂停你的指挥权
You suspend him, you should suspend all of us.
暂停他 你就得暂停我们所有人
We went along with him.
我们和他一起去的
Your loyalty is admirable, Zeb,
你的忠诚值得赞扬 泽布
but this was Ezra's mission, not yours.
但这是埃兹拉的任务 不是你们的
At least we got the Y-wings?
至少我们得到了Y翼
They're not for us.
那不是给我们的
We have orders to deliver these bombers
我们接到命令 要把这些轰炸机送到
to General Dodonna's unit.
多登纳将军的小组去
They're part of a wider rebellion we're working to build.
他们是更广泛的起义军的一部分 我们正在努力建设
It's growing every day.
规模每一天都在增长
Well, I guess if we're going to defeat the Empire,
我想如果我们要打败帝国
we'll need all the help we can get.
就需要尽可能地获得所有帮助
I should have told you I was using the Sith holocron.
我应该告诉你我在用西斯全息记录仪的
I wanted to believe it could help us.
我想相信它能帮助我们
Well, we don't need that thing.
我们不需要那玩意儿
We'll find another way.
我们能找到别的方法
Um, what'd you do with it anyway?
那么 你怎么处置它的
It's safe.
它很安全
Oh, um, one more thing.
呃 还有一件事
I wanted to thank you for coming back.
我想谢谢你回来了
I'll always come back.
我总会回来的
I know.
我知道
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表