剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
I wondered what it would take to motivate your return to Mykapo.
我想知道是什么促使你回到迈卡波
And now you know, Admiral.
你现在知道了 元帅
Until we meet again.
下次再见
Yes, until we meet again.
好 下次再见
Admiral Konstantine, you called for assistance?
康斯坦丁上将 是你呼叫的支援吗
Quite the contrary. Admiral, I was contacting you
恰恰相反 上将 我要找你
to report the rebels from this system.
汇报那群叛匪已被赶出这一行星系
I assume you mean the rebels and their sympathizers escaped?
我想你的意思是叛军和他们的同情者逃走了
It is good to see you alive, Mart.
见到你还活着真好 马特
Uncle Jun, thank you for coming.
纯叔叔 谢谢你来救我
Of course. But we are both indebted
当然 但我们都欠
to Captain Syndulla and her crew.
辛杜拉船长和她的船员一个人情
I can't believe it! You guys came back!
我不敢相信 你们这两个家伙回来了
What do you expect? We're the Iron Squadron!
那你想怎么样 我们可是铁中队
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表