剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Sabine and I have a lot to talk about.
我和莎宾有很多事要谈
Looks like they found someone who can do your job.
似乎他们找到了可以胜任你这工作的人
I won't talk.
我不会说的
Well, let's see how far we can get without you needing to.
你不说 那就先看看能查到多少
Sabine Wren, is it?
莎宾·雷恩 是吧
You are far too versed in Imperial protocol not to have been a cadet.
你太熟悉帝国的规章了 曾经肯定是个学员
And now you've come home, little Mandalorian.
现在你终于回家了 小曼达洛人
So proud. And tough, I think.
这么自大 在我看来 还很倔强
We shall see.
我们走着瞧
We have to do something.
我们得做点什么
And end up like Rake?
然后下场像雷克那样吗
What the Empire has planned for us has gotta be worse.
我们在帝国手里的下场肯定比雷克更糟
Sabine came here to get us out.
莎宾来这里是要带我们出去
We owe her. We have to try.
我们欠她一个人情 我们必须试试
So what's your plan?
那你的计划是什么
I'll tell you when I figure it out.
等我想好了再告诉你
Huh. Not bad.
不错嘛
The Empire taught me well.
帝国教导有方
My clan taught me better.
和我的氏族比还差些
Maybe we can surprise the guards.
也许我们可以给守卫来个出其不意
What, with our lack of planning?
什么 就靠这样毫无计划吗
Well, why don't you think of something!
那为啥你不想想办法
I hope you're better pilots than you are soldiers.
但愿你们做飞行员比做士兵强
Sabine. We were coming to rescue you.
莎宾 我们正想去救你
That's cute. Come on. Let's go.
有趣 快 我们走
Don't shoot.
别开枪
Give me a good reason not to.
给我一个不开枪的好理由
Avoid levels three through five.
避开第三层到第五层
Hangar 24 is your best possibility.
24号♥机库的希望最大
Wait. Why should we trust you?
等等 我们为什么要相信你
Tell Garazeb Orrelios we're even.
跟加拉泽布·奥雷利奥斯说 我们扯平了
Go.
走
That tub? Are you kidding?
这个桶 你开玩笑吧
Hey, it can take a hit. Now, can you fly it or not?
它能承受打击 你先说你会开吗
I can fly anything.
我什么都会开
Freeze! Don't move!
站住 别动
Young fools.
小笨蛋
Fighter closing fast! .6!
战斗机在迅速接近 6方位
That's gotta be Skerris.
应该是斯凯里斯
Wedge, can't you go any faster?
韦奇 你就不能开快点儿吗
I told you this thing was slow!
我跟你说过了 这玩意儿很慢
Where are those friends of yours?
你的那些朋友在哪里
I can't signal. Comms are jammed.
我发不出信♥号♥♥ 通讯被♥干♥扰了
Sabine? We knew you'd come through.
莎宾吗 就知道你能挺过来
Ugh. Never been so happy to hear your voice.
听到你的声音从来没这么高兴过
Get to the docking port, quick.
去对接口 快
Thought I told you to leave.
我想我说过让你们离开
We stuck around, just in case.
我们留在了附近 以防万一
Commander Sato, allow me to present
佐藤指挥官 请允许我介绍
Lieutenants Wedge Antilles and... Hobbie.
上尉韦奇·安蒂列斯和 霍比
Formerly of the Galactic Empire.
以前是银河帝国的人
Commander, we heard you're looking for some good pilots.
指挥官 我们听说你在找优秀的飞行员
Indeed, we are. Welcome to the Rebellion.
没错 欢迎加入义军
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表