剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Don't worry, Chop! It can't be much farther.
别担心 切宝 应该不会太远了
We'll find someone, or something.
我们会找到某人或某物
Draw him out.
把他引出来
Your pain,
你的痛苦
your sorrow.
你的悲伤
It calls to him.
在呼唤着他
Come on, keep moving.
快走 不要停
Chop?
切宝
Chopper!
切宝
Hey, no! No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不 不
Don't do this, buddy!
别这样 伙计
Come on!
振作点
Chopper!
切宝
Hey, Chopper!
切宝
This is my fault.
这都是我的错
I should have just stayed home.
我应该就留在基地
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
He is dead.
他死了
He is dead.
他死了
No.
不
You led me to him.
你把我带到了他的身边
No.
不
You failed your friends.
你辜负了你的朋友
No!
不
You will die!
你也会死
No!
不
You're in the wrong place, Ezra Bridger.
你来错地方了 埃兹拉·布里杰
Master?
大♥师♥
Master Kenobi?
克诺比大♥师♥吗
I am.
我是
And when you have your strength, i will help you on your way.
等你体力恢复了 我会帮你回去的
On my way? No, I came here to find you.
回去吗 不 我到这里是为了找你
To warn you.
来警告你
About Maul?
关于摩尔
Yes!
对
Uh, you know?
你知道了
One doesn't survive as long as I have by being foolish or unprepared.
我不是靠愚蠢和毫无准备活这么久的
Maul is an old adversary, and a persistent one at that.
摩尔是老对手了 难缠的老对手
We can fight him together.
我们可以一起打他
I had no intention of fighting him,
我没想跟他打
though that seems inevitable now.
虽说现在看来 打斗不可避免
You don't understand. You're the answer.
你不懂 你就是那个答案
The holocrons told me.
全息记录仪告诉我的
They said you would be the one to help us destroy the Sith.
它们说你将是帮我们消灭西斯的人
Hmm. It's the first I've heard of it.
头一次听说
The Rebellion needs you.
起义军需要你
We need you to defeat the Empire.
我们需要你来打败帝国
What you need, you already have.
需要的 你已经拥有了
Unfortunately, you seem to be letting it all go.
不幸的是 你似乎让它们都溜走了
But if I had what I needed,
但如果我拥有了我需要的
why would the holocrons send me to you?
为什么全息记录仪还让我来找你
They didn't. Maul did.
它们没有 是摩尔
Maul used your desire to do good to deceive you,
摩尔利用你的善念来欺骗你
and in doing so he has altered the course of many things.
这样 他就改变了很多事情的进程
He knows your fears, your heart,
他知道你的恐惧 你的内心
and he manipulated the truth, which has led you here,
他操控真♥相♥ 引你来这里
where you should never have been.
可你不应该出现在这里
But the holocrons, they tell the truth.
但全息记录仪 它们说的是真♥相♥
Do they?
是吗
The truth is often what we make of it.
真♥相♥通常是我们编造的
You heard what you wanted to hear,
你听到自己想听的
believed what you wanted to believe.
相信自己想相信的
And now, the only one who has gained anything from all of this is...
现在 唯一从这一切得益的人是
Me.
我
You must go now.
现在你们得走了
I led him to you. Let me make it right.
是我把他带到你这里来的 让我将功补过吧
That is not your responsibility.
这不是你的责任
I will mend this old wound.
我会治好这旧伤的
Ride north. That is your way out.
向北走 那是你的出路
Your way home.
回家的路
See you soon, apprentice.
待会儿见 徒弟
Look what has become of you.
看看你现在这副模样
A rat in the desert.
沙漠里的老鼠
Look what I have risen above.
看我克服了什么吧
I've come to kill you,
我是来杀你的
but perhaps it's worse to leave you here, festering in your squalor.
但也许把你留在这里更好 在颓废中腐♥败♥
If you define yourself by your power to take life,
如果你以剥夺生命的力量
a desire to dominate, to possess, then you have nothing.
以支配和主宰的欲望来定义自己 那你一无所有
And what do you have?
那你又有什么
Why come to this place?
为什么到这种地方来
Not simply to hide.
不只是为了躲藏
Oh, you have a purpose here.
你有目的
Perhaps you are protecting something.
也许你在保护某物
No.
不
Protecting someone.
保护某人
Tell me.
告诉我
Is it the Chosen One?
是天选之子吗
He is.
他是
He will avenge us.
他会为我们报仇的
最早出现于漫画《达斯·摩尔:达索米尔之子》。
这是摩尔的座驾 “铁手套级”战斗机“暗夜兄弟号♥”
Tell me this means what I want it to mean.
告诉我这玩意是我想要的答案
We won't be seeing Maul again.
我们不会再见到摩尔了
I'm sorry I ran off like that. I was wrong.
很抱歉 我就这样跑了 我错了
This is where I'm supposed to be.
这才是我应该待的地方
You're my family,
你们是我的家人
and we should go home.
我们都该回家
Luke!
卢克
Luke!
卢克
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表