剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
That ship is a rebel vessel, Captain.
那艘船是一艘义军舰艇 舰长
Imperial records identify it as the Ghost from Phoenix Squadron.
帝国记录显示 那是凤♥凰♥中队的幽灵号♥
The Ghost!
幽灵号♥
If we destroy that ship,
如果我们毁了那艘船
it would mean a promotion for all of us.
那我们所有人都会得到升迁
Hurry, Zeb! Move it!
快 泽布 快来
Sabine, I need you in the nose gun, now!
莎宾 我要你控制艏炮 快
Hey! I only got one barrel!
我只有一根枪管能用
Thank to that storm, you're gonna have to make do!
由于沙尘暴 你不得不将就一下了
Stupid sand. Gets everywhere.
讨厌的沙子 到处都是
Spectre-1, we took out the Empire's first wave,
鬼魂1号♥ 我们挡住了帝国的第一波进攻
but they'll send more.
但他们会来更多
You better come and get us.
你最好来接我们
Do you still have my signal?
还能收得到我的信♥号♥♥吗
Yeah, I think I see where you're headed.
能 我想我看得到你们的方向
Gonna be a tight fit.
入口狭窄
Strap yourselves in!
系好安全带
Oh, this doesn't look good.
这看起来可不妙
All these tunnels look the same.
所有地道看起来都一样
You sure Chopper knows where he's going?
你确定切宝知道他该往哪儿走吗
He made a map as we went.
我们进来时他绘制了地图
Wait. Klik-Klak wants to head down there for some reason.
等下 唧唧喀喀想要我们下去 不知道为什么
Maybe this is a shortcut.
可能是条捷径
We follow the droid.
我们跟着机器人
Our recon units were destroyed,
我们的侦察部队被毁了
and we've lost all trace of the rebel vessel on our scopes, Captain.
还在侦察范围内失去了义军舰艇的全部迹象 舰长
Pinpoint their last known position and take us down.
定位他们的最后出现地点 我们下去
Down, Captain?
下去 舰长
They've gone underground, and we're going to follow.
他们去地下了 我们跟下去
There it is!
是这里了
Saw Gerrera,
索·格雷拉
this is Hera, Sabine and Zeb.
这是赫拉 莎宾 泽布
Phoenix Leader, I'm honored to meet you.
凤♥凰♥领队 见到你很荣幸
Your actions have not gone unnoticed among the ranks of other rebels.
你的所作所为没有淹没在其他义军的功勋中
Neither have yours.
你的也一样
You found a local? It's okay.
你找到了一个当地人 没关系的
That's Klik-Klak.
这是唧唧喀喀
Is he the only one?
他是唯一的当地人吗
We think so.
我们是这么认为的
Well, that complicates things.
事情复杂了
He's our only clue to what the Imperials did here.
他是我们唯一的线索 只有他知道帝国在这里做了什么
I wanna take him with us.
我想让他跟着我们
Okay, what does Klik-Klak want to do?
好吧 唧唧喀喀想做什么
He wants to stay here.
他想留在这里
I think he wants us to take him deeper into the planet.
我觉得他想我们带他进入行星深处
That's too bad, because we already have an agreement.
这可不好 因为我们早就统一意见了
Don't we, Jedi?
是吧 绝地
We agreed that we would take Klik-Klak
我们同意带着唧唧喀喀
back to our base for questioning.
回我们的基地去讯问
Kanan, can I have a word with you?
凯南 我可以跟你聊聊吗
What's wrong? Gerrera.
怎么了 是格雷拉
How much do you know about him?
你对他了解多少
Nothing, really. Just what Rex told us.
说实话 一无所知 就是雷克斯告诉我们的
You have a problem with him?
你跟他不对付吗
We need to be careful.
我们得小心点儿
From what I hear, Saw's got a reputation for being a little extreme.
我听说的是 索有点极端
Considering his past, can't say I blame him.
考虑到他的过去 我没法责怪他
Leave him alone!
放开他
Hey, you can't take him!
你不能带走他
I said go!
我说走
You're hurting him!
你在伤害他
Gerrera, what are you doing?
格雷拉 你在干什么
I'm taking your shuttle and the bug.
我要开你们的穿梭机 带走这只虫子
You're not taking The Phantom anywhere.
你不能把鬼怪号♥开到别的地方去
Saw, we had a deal.
索 我们说好了
We'll question Klik-Klak at Chopper Base.
我们会在切宝基地讯问唧唧喀喀
Your methods are soft, Jedi.
你的方法真温柔 绝地
We lost the last war because of you.
我们输掉上次的战争就是因为你们
I won't lose this one.
这次我不会输的
Stop!
停手
Easy, soldier.
放松 士兵
You're not in command here.
在这里你不是领导
Now move it, bug!
快走 虫子
The egg!
虫卵
I don't want to do this,
我不想这么做
but you leave me no choice.
但你们让我别无选择
Captain, you were right.
舰长 你是对的
The rebel ship has entered an underground passage.
叛军飞船进入了地下通道
Let us pass, or I destroy the egg.
让我们过去 要不我就毁掉这虫卵
Saw, you don't want to do this.
索 你并不想这么做
I know you believe you're doing the right thing, but...
我知道你认为自己做的是对的 但是
Our enemy shows no mercy. Neither can we.
我们的敌人不会手软 我们也不能
If you harm that egg,
如果你伤害了虫卵
you're helping the Empire wipe out the last of his kind.
你就是在帮助帝国把他的种族灭绝掉
The last of his family.
他的最后一个家人
I don't care.
我不在乎
Yes, you do.
你在乎的
I know you care,
我知道你在乎的
because you know what it's like to lose family.
因为你知道失去家人的感觉
Yeah, I know what it's like.
对 我知道是什么感觉
I lost my sister to the Separatists
我把妹妹输给了分离势力
and my planet to the Empire.
把母星输给了帝国
I'm fighting for you and everyone else
我为你们和所有其他人而战
not to lose what they've got.
不让你们失去已经拥有的一切
And I won't apologize for how I do it.
我不会为自己的行为道歉的
Then you're no better than the Empire.
那你比帝国好不了多少
They found us!
他们找到我们了
We have to leave. Now.
我们得走了 快
We can't take him with us.
我们不能带着他
Klik-Klak belongs here.
唧唧喀喀属于这里
Hey, if we all get captured,
如果我们全被捕了
that'll end this debate real quick. Let's go!
那这场争论很快就会结束了 我们走
They're cutting us off!
他们在截住我们的出路
We've got rocket troopers incoming!
火箭士兵正朝我们而来
Ezra, I need you guys up top now.
埃兹拉 我要你们到上面去
Saw, can I count on you?
索 我可以信任你吗
In a fight against the Empire?
在对抗帝国的战斗中吗
Any time.
随时
Good. Get up there with the others and buy me some time.
很好 跟大家一起上去 给我争取点时间
What's your plan?
你有什么计划
Well, we can't go up, so we gotta go down.
我们不能到上面去 所以我们要向下走
Looks like you get your way, Klik-Klak.
看来符合你的心意了 唧唧喀喀
Pesky flyers!
烦人的飞人
They've got detonators!
他们有炸♥弹♥
I'm on it!
我来
Those troopers are in trouble now.
那些士兵现在有麻烦了
Wait, what's she doing?
等等 她在干嘛
I want one of those jet packs. I know.
我想要一个这种喷气包 我懂
Captain, our rocket trooper squadron suffered heavy losses.
舰长 我们的火箭士兵中队损失惨重
How heavy?
多惨重
We lost them all.
全部牺牲
Move the cruiser into firing position.
把巡洋舰调到射击位置
We can't stay down here forever.
我们不能永远待在这下面
I wonder how deep this goes.
我想知道这里面有多深
According to Chopper, not much further down.
据切宝说 差不多到底了
And he's picking up something on his scanner.
他还在扫描器上看见了什么东西
I say we check it out.
我们去看看吧
Every second we spend down here seals our fate.
我们在这下面的每一秒都会封死我们的命运
We've come this far.
我们都已经走了这么远了
If Klik-Klak thinks this is the way to go, I want to see why.
如果唧唧喀喀觉得这是该走的路 我想看看原因
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表