剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
It's just up ahead.
就在前面
Finish the boy. Wren is mine.
干掉这孩子 雷恩留给我
Gar Saxon!
加尔·萨克森
Those kids are under my protection.
这俩孩子都受我保护
Rau.
劳
Go. I'm right behind you.
走 我跟在你后面
Sabine!
莎宾
You're not going anywhere, traitor.
你哪儿也别想去 叛徒
I'll hand you over to the Empire.
我要把你交给帝国
They shot my jetpack!
他们打中了我的喷气背包
I really thought you left us.
我真以为你把我们丢下了
I considered it.
我考虑过
Then I realized you were willing to die for your people,
之后我意识到了 你愿意为你们的人而死
even though they are not Mandalorian.
尽管他们不是曼达洛人
You haven't forgotten our ways.
你没忘了我们的行事风格
That has earned my respect.
这赢得了我的尊重
Don't take this the wrong way, you guys,
别误会 你们俩
but, uh, Mandalorians are crazy.
但是 呃 曼达洛人真的很疯狂
Crazy enough to join you.
疯狂到要加入你们
Honestly?
真的吗
If you'll have me.
只要你们肯留着我
I'd rather have you with us than against us.
我宁愿你跟我们一伙 而不是跟我们作对
Welcome to the family.
欢迎加入大家庭
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表