剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Sabine, when you ran away, it saved you.
莎宾 你逃走其实是救了你
Don't you understand?
你不明白吗
Coming back here has put you in danger.
回到这里让你处于危险之中
As much danger as holding that blade.
堪比持那把剑的危险
Where did you get it?
你从哪里得到它的
From Maul.
从摩尔那儿
You won it from him in combat?
你在战斗中从他那里赢来的
Uh, not exactly, I...
呃 确切地说不是 我
Then you have no claim to it.
那你就没有持它的资格
Well, I'm holding it. That's a pretty good claim.
我正拿着它 这个资格我看就够了
Anyone can hold the Darksaber.
谁都可以持暗剑
The trick is keeping it, along with your head.
困难的是保住它 并保住你的脑袋
Do you even know how to wield that blade?
你知道要怎样挥舞这把剑吗
You'd be surprised.
你会大吃一惊的
Always so immature, so selfish.
你总是这么不成熟 这么自私
Yeah, and what about you?
是么 那你呢
Always putting power and politics before your own family.
总是把权力和政♥治♥放在家庭之前
Everything I do is to protect my family, Sabine!
我做的一切都是为了保护我的家庭 莎宾
Please! You do it for control.
得了吧 你是为了控制
And your father called me stubborn.
你父亲还说我固执
Now I see it in you.
我倒是在你身上看到了这一点
What do you see?
你看见了什么
A warrior.
一位勇士
Not the one I'd hoped, but still...
不是我所希望的 但依然
Well, I am your daughter.
我是你的女儿嘛
How could I be anything less?
你身上的特质我一样都不少
Look, the rebels are planning something,
义军在计划一件大事
and we need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
It'd be the first real blow to the Empire
那将是对帝国的第一次真正打击
and we can show the galaxy that they can be defeated.
我们能告诉银河系他们是能被击败的
Please tell me these rebels are more
请告诉我这些义军不只是些
than just a blind Jedi and some child.
瞎子绝地和小孩
Our numbers are growing every day.
我们的人数每天都在增长
Mother, this could be the key
母亲 这可能是将曼达洛从帝国铁腕下
to freeing Mandalore from Imperial control.
解放出来的关键
I am not a traitor.
我不是叛徒
I want to save Mandalore too, but it needs a strong leader.
我也想拯救曼达洛 但它需要一位强大的领袖
You have to trust me,
你必须相信我
just like I'm trusting you.
就像我相信你一样
Mother, you're being summoned by Sundari.
母亲 森达里召见您
How's it going?
情况怎样
You know Mom. She hasn't changed.
你了解妈妈 她一点没变
No, but it's nothing
的确 但没有什么
a little sparring practice won't work out.
是一点对抗训练无法解决的
You game? Sure.
你来吗 好呀
It's been a long time since I put you in your place.
好久没羞辱羞辱你了
Leave those and go.
放下这些 出去
My daughter has come home.
我的女儿回家了
What of her rebel friends?
她的义军朋友呢
She's with two Jedi.
她带着两个绝地
You've done well, Ursa.
你干得不错 厄莎
Keep them there.
扣住他们
The Jedi are yours, but my daughter...
绝地归你 但我女儿
Don't you worry, Countess.
别担心 女伯爵
Clan Wren will be well taken care of.
雷恩氏族会被好好爱护的
The Jedi would like to speak with you.
那些绝地想和你谈话
Hey!
嘿
You believe you know my daughter better than me?
你以为你比我还了解我女儿
You don't know what it's taken for her just to be here.
你不知道她费了多大的劲才到达这里
You should listen to her.
你应该听她的话
She's a child.
她还是个孩子
I believe you're underestimating
我觉得你低估了
the woman she's become.
已成长为女人的她
Why would Clan Wren ever side with the Empire anyway?
雷恩氏族到底为什么会站在帝国一边呢
Sabine said that your family were true Mandalorians,
莎宾说你们家是真正的曼达洛人
loyal only to...
只忠于
You have no idea what you're talking about, boy.
你不知道自己在说什么 孩子
I know that she was telling the truth
我知道她之前谈到守护者时
about the Protectors before.
说的是实话
Sabine and I fought Gar Saxon on Concord Dawn.
莎宾和我在谐晨星上与加尔·萨克森交战过
He was proud that he wiped them all out.
对屠♥杀♥守护者 他很骄傲
Sabine, she fought Governor Saxon?
莎宾 她与萨克森总督打过
Yeah, she did.
是的 的确
And she held her own.
而且她没有失败
Then I'm afraid what I have to do is unfortunate.
那我恐怕我不得不做一件十分不幸的事
You've been practicing, brother.
你一直在练习 兄弟
Let me guess. You think I'm a traitor too.
让我猜猜 你也以为我是叛徒
No.
不
But when you left, the other clans turned their backs on us.
但你离开后 别的氏族背弃了我们
We lost everything!
我们失去了一切
Our power in the capitol,
我们在首都的地位
our respect and our honor.
我们的尊严与荣誉
If I can restore our family's name,
如果我能重振家族名声
if I can protect Father,
如果能保护父亲
then I have to try.
那我就得试试
Saxon promised!
萨克森答应过的
Gar Saxon cannot be trusted.
不能相信加尔·萨克森
Mother trusts him.
母亲相信他
Enough to trade the Jedi for your safety.
够了 别靠绝地来保护你了
Mother, what have you done?
母亲 你都干了什么
You can't do this!
你不能这样做
Yes, she can.
她可以
Because she is loyal.
因为她是忠诚的
Just not to you.
但不是对你
I believe you have something else for me.
我相信你还有别的东西要给我
No!
不
Sabine, this is for the best.
莎宾 这是出于好意
I've upheld my end of the bargain, Saxon.
我坚守了我的承诺 萨克森
You have the Darksaber.
你已得到暗剑
Take the Jedi and let my daughter go.
把绝地带走 放了我女儿
Your mother betrayed everything you believe in to save you.
为了救你 你母亲背叛了你所信仰的一切
It's admirable,
让人钦佩
except she consorted with known traitors to do it.
除了她与叛徒合谋这件事
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Why, Countess, you are harboring rebels here.
女公爵 你这里窝藏了叛匪
Clan Wren is clearly a threat to the Empire
对帝国来说 雷恩氏族已明显是威胁了
and must be made an example of.
必须以儆效尤
Governor, wait!
总督 等等
It doesn't have to be this way.
没必要这样的
We are all Mandalorians.
我们都是曼达洛人
I've been fair to you, Tristan, and you've served me well.
我对你一直很公平 特里斯坦 你对我也很有用
I'll give you a choice.
我给你个选择
Stand with me, or die with your family.
站在我这边 或是跟你的家人一起去死
I choose family.
我选择家人
Then Clan Wren ends here.
那雷恩氏族就此灭族
Took you long enough!
你怎么才来
Rau!
劳
I've been busy.
我很忙
Remember, only blast the guys...
记住 只打那些
In white, I got it.
白衣服的 我懂
Sabine!
莎宾
You will be taken back to Mandalore
你会被押回曼达洛
to finish what you started,
完成你开始的工作
the last living member of the Wren Clan.
雷恩氏族的最后一人
Sabine!
莎宾
By Mandalorian custom and law, no one can interfere.
根据曼达洛的风俗和法律 任何人都不能插手
Are your customs more important
你们的风俗难道
than the life of your daughter?
比你女儿的生命重要吗
I'm impressed.
不错
You have some skill.
你技巧不错
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表