剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
In zero-ten, I will discuss the dramatic events
0点10分 我将讨论在帝国议会上
transpiring in your Imperial Sen...
发生的戏剧性事件
Hope we're not going to be hiding in this can forever.
但愿我们不用永远躲在这里
There's only so much HoloNet I can take.
我能承受的全息网是有限的
Well, I'd say they're late,
我想说他们迟到了
but we don't even know when they're supposed to show up,
但我们甚至不知道他们应该何时出现
or who we're meeting.
或者我们要接的人是谁
Whoever they are, Senator Organa wants them to get where they're going,
不管他们是谁 奥加纳议员希望他们抵达目的地
and he's trusting us to get them fuel.
他托付我们为他们补充燃料
If he trusts us, why is he keeping us in the dark?
如果他信任我们 为什么把我们蒙在鼓里
You know as much as I do.
明知故问
No wonder Kanan volunteered for that supply run.
难怪凯南自愿运补给去了
Imperial Senator Mon Mothma
钱德里拉的帝国议员蒙·莫思马
of Chandrila has shocked the Senate
对帕尔帕廷皇帝发表的叛国评论
with her treasonous remarks against Emperor Palpatine.
震惊议会
I name the Emperor himself
我宣布就是皇帝本人
for ordering the brutal attacks
下令野蛮进攻
on the people of Ghorman.
戈尔曼的人♥民♥
Their peaceful world is one of countless systems
不计其数的行星系无助地反抗皇帝的压♥迫♥统治
helpless against his oppressive rule.
和平的戈尔曼就是其中之一
This massacre is proof
这场大屠♥杀♥证明
that our self-appointed Emperor
我们这位自封的皇帝
is little more than a lying executioner,
只不过是个谎话连篇的刽子手
imposing his tyranny under the pretense of security.
以安全之名 行暴♥政♥之实
We cannot allow this evil to stand.
我们不能容忍♥这样的邪恶存在
Wow! Did she really say that about the Emperor?
她真的这么评论皇帝啦
I'm surprised she's still breathing.
我很惊讶她还活着
Lady's got guts.
有种的女士
Maybe that's our contact.
大概那是我们的接头人
I don't think so. Chopper, scan.
我认为不是 切宝 扫描
A probe? What's it doing way out here?
探测器 它来这里干什么
Speaks Imperial. That's bad.
发射的是帝国信♥号♥♥ 糟糕
Let's blast it before it spots us.
打下它 以防它发现我们
Ezra, get in the nose gun, but hold your fire.
埃兹拉 进船艏炮 但别开火
We don't want to attract attention if we can avoid it.
我们要尽量避免吸引对方注意
I'll power down so it can't scan us.
我降低动力 防止它扫描到我们
That includes you, Chopper.
包括你 切宝
Shush it.
嘘
Nobody make a move.
谁都别动
Star Wars: Rebels S03E18 Secret Cargo
星球大战:义军崛起 第三季第十八集 秘密货物
I don't think it saw us.
我想它没看见我们
I'll be convinced when it leaves.
除非它离开 否则我无法确定
That doesn't look like leaving.
它看起来不像要离开
It's headed right for us.
它直奔我们而来
Must be scanning for life signs.
肯定在扫描生命迹象
Well, that's just great.
真是好极了
We can't shoot it with the power down.
我们无法用低动力射击它
Ezra, be ready.
埃兹拉 准备好
Just say when.
随时待命
Move a bit closer.
再靠近点
Just a little bit closer.
再靠近一点点
Now!
开火
Come on, kid, hit it before it transmits our location.
快点小子 击落它 别让它发送我们的位置
Thing's quick.
太快了
I can't get a clean shot.
我打不中它
Whoa, who's that?
那是谁
Never mind. Stay on target.
别管 咬住目标
Phoenix Leader, this is Gold Squadron.
凤♥凰♥领队 这里是金色中队
We catch you at a bad time?
我们来得不是时候
Sorry about that, Gold Squadron.
抱歉 金色中队
Close call with an Imperial probe.
我们刚从帝国探测器那死里逃生
Were you detected?
你们被探测到了吗
Chances are high, it called for reinforcements.
很有可能 它呼叫了增援
Begin fueling immediately.
马上开始补充燃料
We need to get out of here before the Empire arrives.
我们要在帝国赶来前离开这里
Captain Syndulla, I presume.
我猜您是辛杜拉船长
I'm Erskin Semaj, Senatorial attache.
我是厄斯金·塞迈 议员武官
And this is Captain Vander, he leads Gold Squadron.
这位是范德队长 金色中队的领队
This is Ezra and Zeb and Chopper.
这是埃兹拉 泽布 切宝
So, what're ya transportin'?
所以 你们在运送什么
Please understand, due to security concerns,
请理解 鉴于安全考虑
your crew will not be allowed to board our vessel.
你们的船员禁止登上我们的船
Well, you're all welcome aboard ours.
我们欢迎你们登上我们的船
Let's get to refueling.
开始补充燃料吧
We've heard a lot about you, Phoenix Squadron.
久仰大名 凤♥凰♥中队
You have? Yeah.
是吗 是的
You blew up the comm tower on Lothal,
你们炸毁了洛塔的通信塔
and Tarkin's Star Destroyer.
和塔金的歼星舰
The tower wasn't us, but the Star Destroyer,
通信塔不是我们炸的 但歼星舰
guilty as charged.
我们认罪
You might think twice
你们下次玩命前
before you pull another stunt like that.
可要三思而后行
The Imperials have tightened security
你们的行为导致帝国加强了
throughout the entire Outer Rim as a result.
整个外环的安保措施
You're making things harder for all of us.
你们让我们所有人都很难办
Well, we don't mind doing things the hard way.
我们会迎难而上
Let's have this argument another time.
回头再吵
Your little encounter may have jeopardized this mission.
你们与敌人的邂逅可能危及这个任务
Oh, you mean the probe.
你是说那个探测器
What did you expect us to do?
你指望我们怎么做
It would have been prudent to avoid detection, as ordered.
按照命令 应该小心谨慎防止被探测到
This assignment is extremely sensitive.
这次任务极其敏感
Yeah? Well, maybe you should have
是吗 或许你们应该
given us a few more details
向我们交代一些更多的细节
instead of being so sensitive about your assignment.
而不是对你们的任务这么敏感
Did your droid just insult us?
你的机器人刚才骂了我们吗
My crew did the best we could,
我的船员尽力了
but you didn't give us much information to go on.
但你们没有给我们执行任务的足够情报
Look, that probe,
那个探测器
it was probably looking for us, specifically.
可能就是来找我们的
We are carrying cargo highly valuable to the Rebellion,
我们运送的货物对起义运动非常宝贵
and desperately wanted by the Empire.
是帝国迫切希望得到的
We have incoming!
有人来了
Gold Leader, we have enemy contact.
金色领队 敌人来袭
Imperial cruiser and fighters.
帝国巡洋舰和战斗机
Move to intercept. I'm on my way.
赶紧截击 我马上到
Gold Two is down.
金色二号♥倒下
Zeb, get her to Medical, and then get on the guns.
泽布 带她去医疗室 然后去炮位
What about her ship?
她的飞船怎么办
We need all the firepower we can get.
我们需要手头所有的火力
You got anyone who can fly it?
你们有谁会开战斗机吗
Yeah, me.
有 我
He can do it.
他可以的
Just remember what I taught you.
只要记住我教你的就好
We need to detach from the transport
我们得脱离运输船
or we're all going down.
否则我们都会完蛋
Chopper, jettison the fuel pod and get ready.
切宝 投弃燃料舱 做好准备
The hatch is jammed?
舱门卡住了
We'll have to detach it manually. Come on.
我们必须手动脱离了 快
Form up a defensive perimeter.
防御圈阵型
We have got to protect our transport from that cruiser.
我们必须保护运输船免遭巡洋舰伤害
Transport's lost shields.
运输船护盾失效
Get everyone off the transport and on the Ghost, now.
让大家离开运输船 登上幽灵号♥ 快
Let us be of assistance, Captain.
我们来帮忙吧 船长
Senator Mon Mothma?
蒙·莫思马议员
Proper introductions will have to wait, I'm afraid.
恐怕正式介绍得延后了
Right. If you could help my droid,
好 如果你能帮帮我的机器人
I'll get us out of here.
我就能带大家离开这里
Gold Leader, we need a diversion.
金色领队 转移他们的注意力
Copy. Gold Squadron, follow my lead.
收到 金色中队 跟我来
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表