剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Understood? Yes, sir.
明白了吗 是 长官
Understood, cadet?
明白吗 学员
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I see you don't just take risks when you're flying.
我看见你飞的时候不盲目冒险
Well, I trust my gut, and I know right from wrong.
嗯 我相信我的直觉 还明分对错
I respect that. A lot of people here won't.
我敬佩这点 这里的很多人却不
Governor Pryce, Agent Kallus.
普赖斯总督 卡勒斯特工
May I ask the reason for this unscheduled visit?
我能询问这次突然来访的原因吗
ISB has information that some of your cadets
帝安局得到情报 你们的一些学员
are planning to defect to the rebels.
正计划叛逃到义军
You have traitors in your midst.
你们当中出了叛徒
Impossible.
不可能
My cadets are unmatched, both in their skill and loyalty.
我的学员无论技能还是忠诚都无与伦比
Nevertheless, I will be conducting a thorough investigation,
尽管如此 我还是会进行一次彻底调查
and you are to extend your full cooperation.
而你必须充分配合
Agent Kallus, you may begin.
卡勒斯特工 你可以开始了
My hope is that I may teach you something today.
我的希望是 今天我能教你一些东西
I told you it was too risky.
我说了 这样太冒险
How are we gonna get out of this?
我们要怎么逃过这一劫
Will you just relax? They don't know.
放松点行吗 他们还不知道
If they did, we'd be in the brig.
如果他们知道 我们现在就在禁闭室里了
Something wrong, Wedge?
有什么不对吗 韦奇
Uh, no. Why?
呃 没 怎么了
You just look nervous.
你看起来很紧张
Uh, actually, I've been thinking about
实际上 我在思考你今天
what you said in the simulator today.
在模拟器里说的话
About how this wasn't what you signed up for.
有关你不是为了这种事报名参军的话
Look, I want to do my part for the Empire,
听着 我想为帝国出一份力
but firing on unarmed ships wasn't what I had in mind.
但朝没有武装的飞船开火并不是我所想的
What about you?
你怎么想
I was flying cargo ships when the Empire recruited me.
帝国征募我的时候 我在开货船
At the time, I figured, why not?
那个时候 我想 为什么不去呢
Seemed a whole lot more exciting
听着就比把备用配件
than hauling spare parts around the galaxy.
在银河系里搬来搬去刺♥激♥多了
But if this is what the Empire's becoming, I don't know.
但如果帝国正变成这种模样 我不知道
Hmm. You ever think about getting out?
嗯 你有想过逃出去吗
That's not really possible, is it?
那真的不可能 可能吗
Maybe more possible than you realize.
可能性或许比你想的更大
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
My real name is Sabine Wren.
我的真名是莎宾·雷恩
I was sent in to get you out.
我是被派来带你们出去的
So the Rebellion did get my message.
所以起义军真的收到我的消息了
Yes. But I heard there were other pilots who want out too.
是的 但我听说还有其他飞行员想出去
There are.
是的
Okay, we need to leave now, before the Empire closes in.
好的 我们现在就得走 趁帝国还没查明
Can you get them ready?
你能让他们做好准备吗
I'll talk to them. What's your plan?
我会告诉他们 你有什么计划
Well, I'll tell you when I figure that out.
好吧 等我想好再告诉你
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
Welcome to the Rebellion.
欢迎来到起义军
Ezra, you need to calm down.
埃兹拉 你得平静下来
How can I be calm, huh?
我要怎么平静 哼
Sabine's stuck over there, and there's nothing I can do.
莎宾困在那里 我却什么也做不了
That's right. There's nothing you can do.
是的 你什么也做不了
So nothing you are doing right now is going to help.
所以你现在无论做什么 都没有帮助
Sit down.
坐下
Ezra, part of a Jedi's wisdom comes from learning to accept
埃兹拉 在情况失控的时候学会接受
when a situation is out of our control.
是绝地的智慧的一部分
Do you trust her? Of course I trust her.
你相信她吗 我当然相信
Good. Then trust she'll succeed.
很好 那就相信她会成功
My investigation is nearly complete, Governor.
我的调查接近结束了 总督
I have found nothing as of yet.
目前我一无所获
Then perhaps it's time for me
那么或许是时候由我
to take a more direct hand in this enquiry.
更直接地插手调查了
With all due respect, Governor,
恕我直言 总督
I am trying to train pilots here.
我在这里努力训练飞行员
How are they to progress under these circumstances?
在这种情形下 他们怎么才能进步呢
Certainly not while they are all grounded.
显然在他们都被禁飞时 不可能
You're quite right.
你说得很对
Perhaps getting your cadets back into space
或许让学员们回到太空
would be to our mutual advantage.
对我们双方都有利
Squadron 22, report to hangar 6.
22号♥中队 到6号♥机库报到
Sabine, this is Rake and Hobbie.
莎宾 他们是雷克和霍比
Are you sure you're all committed to this?
你们都下定决心了吗
We've made our choice.
我们已经作好了选择
There's no turning back now.
现在已经无法回头
Kinda surprised they're letting us go up in the middle of all this.
我有点惊讶 出了这种状况 他们竟还让我们上天
Well, we have to make the most of this chance.
嗯 我们必须充分利用这次机会
We might not get another.
可能没有下次了
Okay, listen. There's a rebel ship nearby, waiting for my signal.
好的 听着 附近有一艘义军飞船 正等我发出信♥号♥♥
Watch me. When I go, you go.
盯紧我 我一走 你们就跟上
But you have to trust me. Agreed?
但你们必须相信我 可以不
These rebels you say are waiting for us... You trust them?
你说的这些在等我们的义军 你相信他们吗
With my life.
我敢把性命交托给他们
Yeah, and all of ours.
没错 还有我们的性命
Well, here goes nothing.
好了 不管那么多了
Spectre-6, this is Spectre-5.
鬼魂6号♥ 我是鬼魂5号♥
If you're receiving this, lock onto my signal.
要是你能收到 锁定我的信♥号♥♥
Squadrons, prepare to break formation
中队成员们 准备展开阵形
and engage in a simulated dogfight.
进入模拟空战模式
Your lasers have been nullified,
你们的激光炮都没有杀伤力
but your hits will still register and be scored.
但是你们击中数依然会被记下 计入成绩
Beginning on my mark.
听我口令
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
Mark.
开始
Nice shot, Hobbie.
打得不错 霍比
Come on, Ezra. Where are you?
快啊 埃兹拉 你在哪儿
Sir, a rebel vessel has entered the system.
长官 一艘叛军飞船进入了星系
Sabine? Hope we're not too late.
莎宾吗 希望我们没迟太久
Right on time. Come on, boys.
时间刚刚好 来吧 小伙子们
Here we go. Hobbie, Rake, on me.
我们走 霍比 雷克 跟着我
Four cadets have broken off from the main group toward the rebel ship.
四个学员脱队了 正在飞向叛军飞船
We have our defectors.
我们当中有叛徒
Cadets, return to base immediately.
学员们 立即返回基地
This is your only warning.
这是你们唯一的警告
Negative, Command. You're gonna have to come and get us.
拒绝 指挥官 你们只能来追
We've lost power!
我们失去了动力
Our fighters were rigged!
我们的战斗机被动了手脚
Captain, destroy one of the pods.
队长 击毁其中一个舱
Rake!
雷克
Now, target the rebel transport.
现在 瞄准叛军飞船
Ezra! Abort! Get outta here!
埃兹拉 中止任务 离开这里
No, Sabine! We're coming for you.
不 莎宾 我们这就去接你
We can't take another hit like that.
再来一次这样的攻击我们可承受不住
We're not leaving her behind!
我们不能把她抛下
We don't have a choice, Ezra!
我们没有选择 埃兹拉
We can't help her if we're dead.
如果我们死了 就帮不了她了
Chopper, get us into hyperspace now!
切宝 马上带我们进超空间
I have so many questions.
我有很多疑问
But first, I would like to know which of you is the rebel agent.
但首先 我想知道你们当中谁是叛军特工
Do you know what this is?
你们知道这是什么吗
It's most effective at extracting information from the noncompliant.
这是从不肯合作的人口中获得情报的最有效方法
You.
你
No, wait! It's me.
别 等等 是我
I'm the rebel.
你要找的是我
Sabine, don't!
莎宾 别
And now we have a name.
我们现在知道你的名字了
Thanks.
谢了
Blast it. Sorry.
见鬼 对不起
Agent Kallus, escort these two back to their cell.
卡勒斯特工 把这两人送回牢房♥里
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表