剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
But not enough to save you.
但还不足以自救
That's funny.
真搞笑
I was about to say the same thing to you.
我正要对你说同样的话
Yield.
投降吧
I'll never yield to you, girl.
我永不向你投降 小女孩
You'll have to kill me.
你得杀了我
That might be the Mandalorian way,
这也许是曼达洛之道
but it's not my way.
但不是我的
Not anymore.
不再是了
Mother.
母亲
No one threatens our family.
谁也别想威胁我们家
Gar Saxon was guilty of treason against the throne,
加尔·萨克森犯了背叛王室罪
collaboration with our enemy,
通敌罪
and the execution of my fellow Protectors.
还杀了我的守护者同伴
But when the rest of Mandalore finds out about his death,
但当其他曼达洛人发现他的死
there will be chaos.
会出现混乱的
Perhaps Mandalore needs chaos
如果曼达洛要再次变强的话
if it's to become strong once again,
也许混乱正是我们所需要的
and so that we may find a leader worthy of our people.
这样我们也可能找到一个值得万民敬仰的领袖
Sure, now you show up when all the fighting is over.
当然了 所有战斗都结束后你才现身
The Empire will come for you
一旦帝国得知这里发生了什么
once they find out what's happened here.
他们就会来找你的
The Rebellion can help.
起义军可以帮忙
The same Rebellion that sent you for my help?
是派你们来找我帮忙的起义军吗
No.
不
Mandalore must rise by itself.
曼达洛得自己崛起
We protect our own.
我们自己保护自己
So do we. Sabine?
我们也是 莎宾
She's right.
她说得对
Wait. You're not coming with us?
等等 你不跟我们一起走吗
I'm done running away.
我不想再逃了
My father's on Mandalore.
我父亲在曼达洛
We'll find a way to get him back.
我们会找到办法把他救回来的
And then...
然后
Then maybe we can join the fight against the Empire.
然后 也许我们可以加入抵抗帝国的战斗
But right now,
但现在
I can do more good here.
我在这里作用更大
I am so...
我为
Do not say you're proud of me.
别说你为我感到自豪
Me? Never.
我 不会的
But I am going to miss you.
但我会想你的
We all will.
我们所有人都会
Thank you. Both of you.
谢了 谢谢你们俩
You did well today.
你今天做得很棒
All of Clan Wren saw who you've become.
雷恩氏族的所有人都见证了你的成长
You could lead Mandalore.
你可以领导曼达洛
No.
不
This was about my family.
这事关我的家人
I'm not Mandalore's leader.
我不是曼达洛的领袖
But I'll find the person who is.
但我会为曼达洛找到领袖的
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表