剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
I know she can do it,
我知道她能做到
but it just seems like Kanan is asking her to learn everything at once.
但凯南好像想让她一下子学会所有东西
She just needs more time.
她只是需要更多时间
Time is a luxury,
时间是种奢侈
one the galaxy seems to be running out of.
这种奢侈银河系已经快用完了
She's back.
她回来了
I owe you an apology.
我欠你一句道歉
I can say the same.
我也能这么说
Uh, maybe I should practice more first.
或许我应该先多多训练
Take it. It's yours.
拿着 它是你的
Ignite the blade.
点燃剑刃
It's heavier than I thought.
比我想象得要重
Energy constantly flows through the crystal.
能量源源不断流过水晶
You're not fighting with a simple blade
你不只是用一把简单的剑格斗
as much as you are directing a current of power.
更是在引导一股动力流
Your thoughts, your actions, they become energy.
你的思想 你的行为 它们成为能量
They flow through the crystal as well,
也从水晶中流过
and become a part of the blade.
成为光刃的一部分
The blades will be drawn to each other.
光刃会相互拉近
Block high.
防住上面
There's pull. Can you feel it?
拉力 你感觉到了吗
That sword is old, heavy, but powerful.
这剑古老 很重 却很强大
Respect its strength.
要尊重它的力量
Block low.
防住下盘
High.
上
Middle.
中
High.
上
Low.
下
Middle.
中
Good. Let's work on a series.
很好 我们来练习连贯动作
Are you ready? Yes.
准备好了吗 好了
Remember the forms Ezra taught you.
记住埃兹拉教你的剑式
Take ready position.
预备姿势
We'll start slow.
我们先慢慢来
One...two...
一 二
three...
三
four...five...
四 五
six...
六
Faster.
加快
One, two, three,
一 二 三
four, five, six.
四 五 六
One, two, three, four,
一 二 三 四
five, six.
五 六
You're making it easy on me.
你在让着我
Ready position.
预备姿势
One, two, three, four, five, six.
一 二 三 四 五 六
The blade feels lighter.
感觉光刃轻了
You're connecting with it.
你跟它联♥系♥上了
It's becoming a part of you.
它成了你的一部分
But you cannot rely solely on the blade.
但你不能仅仅依赖光刃
You must use all your skills together.
你得把一切技能都用上
Ready position.
预备姿势
You'll have to do better.
你得做得更好
You're not fighting me,
你的对手不是我
you're fighting yourself...
你的对手是你自己
and losing.
还输了
You're not committed to this.
你对这件事没下决心
You should quit.
你该退出
I don't quit. I never quit!
我不会退出 永远不会
Really? That's not what it looks like.
真的吗 可看上去不是如此
You did run, didn't you? No!
你逃了 对吧 不是
But that's what your people believe, isn't it?
但这就是你的族人所相信的 对吧
You ran from the Empire. You ran from your family. Lies!
你逃离了帝国 逃离了家人 你说谎
So what's the truth?
那真♥相♥是什么
The truth... is that...
真♥相♥是 是
I left to save everyone.
我离开是为了救大家
My mother, my father,
我母亲 我父亲
my brother!
我兄弟
Everything I did was for family,
我所做的一切都是为了家
for Mandalore!
为了曼达洛
I built weapons,
我建造了武器
terrible weapons,
很可怕的武器
but the Empire used them on Mandalore,
但帝国把武器用在曼达洛上
on friends, on family.
用在我的朋友身上 用在我的家人身上
People that I knew.
用在我认识的人身上
They controlled us through fear.
他们用恐惧控制我们
Mandalore!
曼达洛
Fear of weapons I helped create.
他们所惧怕的武器是我帮忙建造的
I helped enslave my people!
是我帮他们奴役了我的族人
I wanted to stop it.
我想阻止这件事
I had to stop it.
我得阻止这件事
I spoke out!
我说了出来
I spoke out to save them. To save everyone!
我说了出来 为了解救他们 为了解救每个人
But when I did...
但当我这样做
My family didn't stand with me.
我的家人不支持我
They chose the Empire.
他们选择了帝国
They left me.
他们抛弃了我
Gave me no choice.
使我别无选择
The Empire wanted to destroy worlds.
帝国想毁掉世界
And they did.
他们这么做了
They destroyed mine.
他们毁掉了我的世界
The Empire rules with fear.
帝国用恐惧来统治
And not everyone can be as strong as you've been.
不是所有人 都跟你一样坚强
Your family is in a prison,
你的家人在囚笼中
one of their own making.
在他们自己打造的囚笼中
It's up to you to help them out of it.
能不能帮他们出来 取决于你
But how?
但怎么办
Why?
为什么
Why would they believe me?
他们为什么要相信我
Why would they follow me?
他们为什么要追随我
I know this might not be what you want to hear.
我知道这可能不是你想听的
But for what it's worth,
不管有没有用
I would follow you.
我都会追随你
So would I.
我也会
And I mean it.
我是认真的
You've come a long way in a very short time.
这么短的时间里 你进步神速
Where you go from here is up to you.
从这里走向何处 只取决于你
But know, this family,
但要知道 这个家庭
will stand by you no matter what you choose.
无论你选择什么 都会支持你
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表