剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
I told you, I'm a scavenger.
我告诉过你 我是个拾荒者
Part of Hondo Ohnaka's crew. He'll vouch for me.
杭多·奥纳卡的一位船员 他会为我担♥保♥
Oh, I don't think so. The Empire is fully aware
我可不这么认为 帝国完全清楚
rebels have been using the system as a thruway
义军们正用这个星系作通道
to avoid patrols in this sector.
以避开这个星区的巡逻队
I don't care about that.
我才不在乎
I just came here looking to salvage some spare parts.
我来这儿就是想捡一些备用的配件
You're dealing with the Mandalorians now, child,
你现在在和曼达洛人打交道 小子
not some Imperial officer fresh out of the Academy.
不是什么刚从军校毕业的帝国♥军♥官
Look, uh, sir,
听着 呃 长官
I didn't even know Mandalore was part of the Empire.
我都不知道曼达洛属于帝国
Search his ship. Maybe we'll find the truth there.
搜查他的飞船 或许我们能在那里找到真♥相♥
Until then, perhaps target practice with your droid
在那之前 或许用你的机器人练习射击
will encourage you to talk.
能让你开口
Look, Viceroy, sir. Shooting at my droid
听着 总督 长官 射我的机器人
isn't gonna get you any answer.
无法让你找到任何答案
We're going back.
我们得回去
For Bridger? Pawns are meant to be sacrificed.
为了布里杰 卒子就是用来牺牲的
Okay. One, he's not a pawn.
好吧 第一 他不是卒子
Two, Ezra can take care of himself.
第二 埃兹拉能照顾好自己
But the Phantom has our base coordinates on board.
但鬼怪号♥上有我们基地的坐标
We cannot let the Empire get their hands on that.
我们不能让帝国得到
You think I actually care about him or your rebels?
你真的觉得我在乎他和你们义军
To think the Protectors fell to these traitors.
想想保护者遭到这些叛徒的毒手
The leader... He looked familiar.
那位头领 他看着好脸熟
He should. He's Clan Vizsla, like you.
当然脸熟 他是维兹拉氏族的 和你一样
His name is Gar Saxon.
他的名字叫加尔·萨克森
He wanted to be our ruler, but he had no honor.
他想成为我们的统治者 但他没有荣誉感
That's why the Empire put him in charge.
帝国就是因此让他负责的
You think you're any better than him?
你觉得你比他强吗
Everything that's happened here is because of you rebels.
这里发生的一切都是因为你们义军
Okay, look. You may not like it,
好吧 你看 你或许不喜欢这样
but right now, we need each other.
但现在 我们需要彼此
Help me get my ship, get Ezra, and then we'll all
帮我夺回我的飞船 救出埃兹拉 然后我们
get out of here together. Deal?
一起逃离这儿 成吗
You want to get yourself killed
你想害死你自己
trying to rescue your friend? Be my guest.
就为了拯救你的朋友 请自便
All I care about is making Saxon and his traitors pay.
我只在乎要让萨克森和他的叛徒付出代价
But now is not the time for that.
但现在不是时候
Well, I'm not after revenge.
好吧 我不要复仇
Just my friends.
只要我的朋友
I'll tell you the truth. I promise, okay?
我告诉你真♥相♥ 我保证 好吗
My name is Lando Calrissian. I'm a smuggler.
我的名字叫兰多·卡瑞辛 我是个走私贩
I heard there was lost treasure here.
我听说这里有失落的宝藏
I made a deal with pirates, okay? I swear.
我和海盗达成了协议 行吗 我发誓
Every lie you tell holds a shred of truth.
你撒的每一个谎里都藏着一点儿真♥相♥
You're giving me what I want to know,
你给了我我想要的信息
whether you realize it or not.
不管你有没有意识到
You have to believe me.
你一定要相信我
I believe you've run out of lies.
我相信你用完了谎言
Set frequency to 337.
将频率调至337
Blast the droid.
炸了那个机器人
Perhaps its memory circuits hold the secrets I want.
或许他的记忆电路中有我想要的秘密
Okay! Okay!
好 好
I was sent here by the Protector, Fenn Rau.
我是被保护者芬恩·劳派来的
You know where he is, then?
那么 你知道他在哪儿
I don't. But I sure wish I did.
我不知道 但我当然希望我知道
Is that so? You know, I planned to strike this base
是那样吗 你要知道 我计划袭击这个基地
and destroy these defiant Protectors for some time.
消灭这些目中无人的保护者有一段时间了
Missing Fenn Rau was disappointing.
少了芬恩·劳挺让人失望的
But his absence did make
但他不在的情况下
the destruction of his men easier.
消灭他的人确实更容易
I have been waiting for Rau to return.
我一直在等劳回来
I only allowed rebel ships to move through
我允许叛军的船通过谐晨星
Concord Dawn to lure him back.
只是为了引他回来
But now, I have you.
但现在 我有了你
And I think you know exactly where Rau is!
而且我觉得你非常清楚劳在哪里
And you will take me to him.
而你 会带我去找他的
He was going to kill us anyway.
他无论如何都是要杀了我们的
Rau, I'm sorry.
劳 对不起
Had you and your Jedi not captured me,
要不是你和那位绝地把我抓了
I'd be dead alongside my men,
我早就跟我的人一块儿死了
executed by the Empire.
被帝国处决了
A truce, then, for now.
停战吧 那就 暂时的
You get your friend, I'll secure our ship. Thank you.
你去救你的朋友 我去搞定我们的飞船 谢了
First, let's thin them out and get you a weapon.
首先 我们要分散他们的兵力 给你找件武器
I like the way you think.
我喜欢你想问题的思路
Been wanting one of these.
我早就想要个这种东西了
Where is he? I don't know!
他在哪里 我不知道
You just became a much more valuable captive,
你刚变成了一个更有价值的俘虏
Jedi.
绝地
Get back!
退后
I can't see! Where's my helmet?
我看不见 我的头盔呢
Get up! Come on!
起来 快走
What took you so long?
怎么这么久
I was using strategy. It takes longer.
我在运用策略 所以花的时间长了一些
Rau should already be in the ship.
劳应该已经在飞船里了
Oh, he's in the ship, all right.
他是在飞船里 没错
How's strategy working out for us now?
你的策略现在起了什么作用
Not so great.
没多少用
Sabine Wren. I don't know you.
莎宾·雷恩 我不认识你
Well, I know you and all about
我认识你 还知道
how you've joined the Phoenix Squadron.
你加入凤♥凰♥中队的全部经过
I also know that your mother is looking for you.
我还知道 你母亲正在找你
Don't believe him.
别信他
Sabine never told you about her family?
莎宾从来没跟你说过她的家人吗
Well. She lies as well as you, boy.
好吧 她跟你一样在说谎 孩子
Her own mother stands with me and the Empire now.
她母亲现在跟我一样站在帝国这边了
I doubt you gave her much choice, traitor.
我怀疑你没给她多少选择余地 叛徒
She came around herself after you abandoned the Imperial Academy.
在你离开帝国♥军♥校之后 她就醒悟了
Your cowardice shamed your family's name and standing.
你的懦弱使你家族的名声和地位蒙羞
Had you honored your commitment,
要是你信守承诺
you could be wearing this armor now.
现在就可以穿上这身盔甲了
Sorry, Saxon. I like a little more color.
对不起 萨克森 我喜欢颜色丰富点儿的
You think yourself a loyalist?
你觉得自己是个忠诚派吗
The Empire will make Mandalore stronger than ever before.
帝国会让曼达洛变得比以往任何时候都要强大
The only one who's gotten stronger under the Empire is you.
在帝国治下 唯一变得强大的人是你
Out of respect for your family, I'll give you a choice.
出于对你家的敬重 我给你一条生路
Give me Fenn Rau and swear allegiance,
把芬恩·劳交给我 宣誓效忠
or you and your friend die.
否则你和你的朋友都会死
I yield. Sabine, don't.
我投降 莎宾 别
We have no choice.
我们没有选择
On my mark, send feedback to frequency 337.
听我口令 发送反馈到337频率
Say it.
说吧
I swear... that you're a fool!
我发誓 你是个傻瓜
Chopper, now!
切宝 马上
Hang on!
坚持住
I want those rebels alive!
我要活捉这几个叛匪
So what's your strategy for this?
所以你这次的策略是啥
They must have a ship nearby.
他们在这附近肯定有飞船
Chopper, find it.
切宝 找飞船
Make it quick, Chop. Her evil cousins are coming.
快点儿 切宝 她那些坏蛋远亲来啦
They're flying faster than us.
他们飞得比我们快
How about a little help?
搭把手可以吗
Too low, too low!
太低了 太低了
Cut them off.
截住他们
Nice work back there.
刚才干得不错
Sabine!
莎宾
I know it was an accident!
我知道这是个意外
Tell me we're close. Chopper?
快告诉我 我们已经不远了 切宝
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表