剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
The new Imperial in charge is pretty thorough.
帝国的新主管真严
Didn't catch his name, but I hear he has red eyes.
我不知道他的名字 但听说他长着红眼睛
Grand Admiral Thrawn.
索龙元帅
My team will attack the Imperial compound's east gate.
我的小队会攻击帝国厂区的东门
It's the weakest point, so this Thrawn might expect it.
那是最弱的地方 所以这个索龙可能预料到了
But at least it'll keep his eyes off the factory for a bit.
但这样至少会让他的目光离开工厂一会儿
Halt. I need your clearance code.
站住 我需要你的通行码
Code checks out. Proceed.
通行码已确认 继续前进
Hey, if we can get Chopper one of those tapes, we can get him inside.
如果我们能给切宝拿到一张这种卡 就可以把他搞进去
Then all he has to do is find the design database and download everything.
然后只要它找到设计资料库 就能下载所有资料
Now we just need one of those droids.
现在我们只欠一个他们的机器人
Hey, droid. This is a restricted area.
嘿 机器人 这里是禁区
I need to see your clearance code.
我得看看你的通行码
I got it.
到手了
Here you go.
去吧
Make it fast, Chop.
快点儿 切宝
Clearance code.
通行码
Sir?
长官
Lieutenant, what can you tell me about this?
中尉 关于这个 你怎么解释
Uh... It looks like a section of the retaining wall, sir.
呃 看起来像是一段挡土墙 长官
Ah. Agent Kallus?
哦 卡勒斯特工呢
It's the mark of the Phoenix Squadron.
这是凤♥凰♥中队的标志
A creature of flight rising in the flames.
一种从火焰中升起的会飞的生物
A symbol of their commitment to victory.
象征着他们力求获胜的承诺
It is that and more.
没错 但不仅如此
I've seen it everywhere, marking territory.
我见它无处不在 标记领地
It is a commitment, but to this world specifically.
这的确是个承诺 特别是对这颗星球
These rebels have an attachment to this place and will always return.
这批叛军对这个地方有感情 而且总是会回来
So, have you found more subversives?
所以说 你找到更多的破坏分子了吗
Actually, sir, we've...
实际上 长官 已经
Lost some.
有几个人逃了
Two workers went missing after your speech. We found their uniforms.
有两个工人在您讲话之后不见了 我们找到了他们的工服
I am confident we will locate them once we issue an alert.
我敢肯定 一旦发布警报 就能锁定他们的位置
No, I think not.
不 我不这么想
The defectors will have new disguises by now.
那俩叛徒肯定换上了新的伪装
They'll hide as technicians or troopers to gather data and escape.
他们会以技师或者士兵的身份搜集资料 然后逃掉
So you think the rebels are more than just saboteurs?
所以你认为叛军不只是在搞破坏吗
Indeed I do, Agent Kallus.
没错 卡勒斯特工
These rebels are after information
这些叛军是为情报而来
likely heading to section A-2.
很可能要去A-2区
Secure it.
封锁那里
What's taking him so long?
他怎么花了这么久
What are you doing here?
你们在这里干什么
Uh, we're on guard duty, sir.
我们在值岗 长官
And what exactly are you guarding?
你们究竟值的什么岗
We go where we're ordered, sir.
我们只是在奉命行事 长官
This is highly irregular. What's your operating number?
这太不正常了 你们的编号♥是什么
He's got it. Let's go.
他得手了 我们走
Wait. Is this section B17? A2.
等等 这里是B17区吗 A2
I told you we were in the wrong section.
我跟你说过我们走错地方了
Sorry, Commander. We're new transfers.
不好意思 指挥官 我们是新调来的
Come on.
快走
I want exits locked down
给我封锁所有出口
and all IDs checked and verified.
核查清楚所有身份信息
Not that way.
不能走这边
You there. Halt! Come back here!
你们 站住 回来
Okay. This might get messy.
好吧 这下可能难办了
You two. Come with me to secure the perimeter.
你们俩 跟我来守住边界
Stop them!
拦住他们
Don't move, rebels.
别动 叛军
Listen to me. I'm Fulcrum.
听我说 我是支点
Yeah, right. You want us to believe that?
不错啊 你指望我们会相信你吗
By the light of Lothal's moons.
以洛塔的月光之名
The code phrase. He's Fulcrum?
切口 他是支点吗
Your friend Zeb trusted me on the ice moon.
你们那个叫泽布的朋友在冰雪卫星上相信了我
I saved Sabine Wren at the fighter academy,
我在飞行学院里救过莎宾·雷恩
and now I'm trying to save you.
现在 我要救你们
But you have to trust me.
但你们得相信我
Your droid trusts me.
你们的机器人相信我
Yeah, that's not a good thing.
这可不是好事
Fine. You wanna help us so badly?
好吧 你那么想帮我们吗
We need to get a signal to our friends.
我们得给朋友发个信♥号♥♥
Then we'll have to move quickly.
那么我们得快点行动
Watch out. They're rebels!
当心 他们是叛匪
You could've warned me you were going to do that.
那么做之前你原本可以警告我一下
Where's the fun in that?
那样的话还有什么意思
Your droid can open your comlinks from this port.
你的机器人能从这个端口接通你们的通讯器
I'll provide the access codes.
我来把接入密♥码♥给他
He doesn't need them?
他不需要密♥码♥
This C1 of yours is quite efficient.
你们这台C1机器人真有两下子
Figures Chop'd get along with an Imperial spy.
就知道切宝会跟帝国间谍处得来
Ryder, it's Kanan. You there? Closer than you think.
赖德 我是凯南 你到位了吗 比你想的还要近
We're about to hit the east gate, give you a chance to escape.
我们准备攻击东门 给你们制♥造♥逃跑的机会
You'll need to move if you want to make it out.
想要出去的话 你们得赶快行动
We will. And thanks.
我们会的 另外谢了
Make for the east vehicle pool.
去东边的载具库
You'll find a walker there you can escape in.
在那儿能找到一台步行机 你们可以用它来逃跑
Now, I just have to make this look convincing.
现在我得把这儿布置一下 好让人信服
Okay.
行啊
Ezra! What? That is convincing.
埃兹拉 咋了 这样能让人信服
Yeah, but I was gonna do it.
没错 但是我本来也打算这样做
Well, if he's one of us now, you'll get your chance.
如果他加入咱们了 你迟早会有机会
An unlicensed droid accessed the computer in section A-2.
一台未经许可的机器人在A-2区接入了计算机
I can only assume that they have acquired my plans.
我只能假设他们已经得到我的设计图
But something has changed.
不过事情起了变化
The rebels should have attempted to escape via the factory by now.
叛匪这时候理应试图经由工厂逃跑
Maybe they realize they're trapped.
也许他们意识到自己被困住了
More likely they have found an unexpected ally.
更可能的是 他们遇见了一位意料之外的盟友
Or perhaps an expected one.
又或者是意料之中的人
I'm not sure I follow.
我不确定有没有领会您的意思
The rebels will attempt a different means of escape.
叛匪肯定准备另找办法逃离此处
And we must adapt our strategy accordingly.
我们也要相应地改变我们的策略
Grand Admiral, there is a small band of rebels attacking the east gate.
元帅 有一小股叛匪正在攻击东门
I've deployed two AT-ATs. Should I send backup?
我已经部署了两台AT-AT 还需要派遣支援吗
Yes, Lieutenant. Let's play their game.
没错 上尉 我们就陪他们玩玩
Deploying walkers now.
现在部署步行机
You hear that? We'll fit right in.
你听见了 咱们正好赶上
I hope this is one of the good walkers.
我希望这台步行机没问题
AT-DP-216 what are you doing here?
AT-DP-216 你们在那儿做什么
You're not part of this operation.
这次行动没你们的事
Uh, we're your reinforcements.
呃 我们是你们的增援
Attention, walkers. Disregard the speeders.
注意 步行机 别管那些陆行艇
That AT-DP is under rebel control. Destroy it.
那台AT-DP是叛匪在操作 摧毁它
Kallus set us up!
卡勒斯算计我们
Maybe, maybe not. We'll figure it out later.
也许是 也许不是 我们以后会弄清的
Now get to cover!
现在赶紧找掩护
Not a whole lot of that around!
周围没什么能当掩护的地方
Now there's something you don't see every day.
这可不是天天都能见到的事
That's gotta be Bridger.
那一定是布里杰
Kanan, Ezra. Is that you?
凯南 埃兹拉 是你们吗
Yes! And we could use a pickup.
是的 而且我们需要接应
Soon would be good!
越快越好
Walker 414, blast them already!
步行机414 赶紧把他们轰掉
You're in my line of fire, 271. I can't get a shot.
你们在我的射线上 271 没办法开火
Let's crush them.
咱们来压扁他们
They didn't have a chance.
他们根本没机会逃掉
We had a chance. Pretty good chance.
我们找到了机会 而且是个大好良机
I don't believe it. I thought you were in the smaller one.
真不敢相信 我以为你们在那台小的里面
This one's roomier.
这台更宽敞
Sumar? He didn't make it.
苏马呢 他不幸牺牲了
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表