剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Governor Pryce, I bring urgent news.
普赖斯总督 我有紧急情报
Of course. Right this way.
当然 这边请
Is all this secrecy truly necessary, Grand Admiral?
这样的保密措施真的有必要吗 元帅
We still have a traitor in our midst.
我们中间依然有个叛徒
We need to be highly cautious about what we discuss and where we speak.
我们要高度谨慎我们的谈话内容和谈话地点
And what I'm about to say
我将要说的事情
cannot fall into the rebels' hands.
不能落入叛军之手
Admiral Thrawn,
索龙元帅
I trust the information you have for me was worth the wait.
我相信你要向我汇报的情报值得我等待
The rebels of the so-called "Phoenix Squadron"
号♥称“凤♥凰♥中队”的叛军
are about to launch a major military strike against the Empire.
就要发动针对帝国的大规模军事进攻
They wouldn't dare.
他们不敢的
Oh, believe me, they would.
相信我 他们敢的
Everything leading up to this moment has been rehearsal.
为这一刻所做的所有准备都预演过了
The real performance is about to begin.
真正的行动就要开始了
I'm counting on it.
我正期待着
Star Wars: Rebels S03E21 Zero Hour Part 1
星球大战:义军崛起 第三季第二十一集 进攻时刻 (上)
You have my attention.
我对此深表关切
What target will the rebels attack?
叛军们进攻的目标会是哪个
I believe they're about to strike
我认为他们要进攻
our most important facility in the region.
我们在这片区域里最重要的生产设施
The TIE defender factory right here on Lothal.
就在这里 洛塔上的TIE防御者生产工厂
My spies report General Dodonna's fleet is en route
我的间谍报告说 多登纳将军的舰队正在前往
to reinforce Commander Sato and Captain Syndulla.
增援佐藤指挥官和辛杜拉船长的路上
Where is this fleet massing?
这支舰队在哪里集结
I have yet to uncover its precise location.
我还没发现集结地的准确地点
A coordinated attack by multiple rebel cells
多个叛军小组协同进攻
is unprecedented.
这还前所未有
And it's exactly this moment I've been waiting for
而这正是我一直以来所等待的时刻
to wipe them out.
一劳永逸地除掉他们
I want you to capture their leadership.
我要你俘获他们的领导层
In such a battle, it may not be possible to take prisoners.
在这样的战斗中 抓俘虏也许不大可能
Ah, but a man of your talents will manage.
对于像你这样天才的人来说会办到的
If we are to crush this rebellion,
如果要扑灭这场叛乱
we must make examples of its leaders.
我们必须将用它们的领导层以儆效尤
As you wish, Governor Tarkin.
如您所愿 塔金总督
She did it. Hera really did it.
她成功了 赫拉真的成功了
Look at everyone. I can't believe they're all gonna help Lothal.
看看大家 我不敢相信他们都要去救援洛塔
It wasn't just Hera.
不只是赫拉
Oh, I know.
我知道
You, too, Kanan. And Zeb and Sabine.
你也是 凯南 还有泽布和莎宾
Chopper...less so.
切宝 差一些吧
No. That's not what I meant.
不 我不是这个意思
I meant you.
我指的是你
Kanan, I... I didn't do any of this.
凯南 我 我什么也没做
If not for you guys, I'd be back on Lothal,
如果不是为了你们 我已经回洛塔了
just waiting to be rescued like everyone else.
就像其他人一样等着被营救
Ezra, you have never been like everyone else.
埃兹拉 你从来没有像其他人那样子
Hera always saw something special in you,
赫拉总能从你心中看出些特别之处
and so did I.
我也是
At times, I was afraid.
有时我也会害怕
Afraid that I couldn't teach you everything you needed to know.
害怕自己没法教你你所需要知道的一切
But you did. I've learned so much.
但你成功了 我已经学了很多
And so have I. We all have.
我也是 我们都是
In fact, sometimes I wonder if I have anything left to teach you.
事实上 有时我在想 我还能教你什么
No. That can't be true.
不 不是这样的
My own Jedi training was limited.
我自身所受的绝地训练有限
I don't mean about the Force.
我不是指关于原力
I mean about life, about being a good person.
我指的是关于生命 关于做一个好人
That's what you've taught me.
那就是你所教我的
Hey, you two. The time to talk is over.
你们两个 别再聊了
Let's help out.
让我们去帮忙吧
General Dodonna and the Massassi group will be here any minute.
多登纳将军和马萨西大队随时会来这里
General Dodonna? That name sounds familiar.
多登纳将军 这名字好耳熟
It should. He got those Y-wing bombers we stole.
当然 我们偷来的Y翼轰炸机给了他
He commands one of the largest rebel cells I know of.
据我所知 他指挥着最大的义军小组之一
With him and his fleet, we have a real shot
有了他和他的舰队 我们真的有机会
at taking out the Imperial factories on Lothal.
消灭掉洛塔上的帝国工厂
Commander Sato, there are several ships emerging from hyperspace.
佐藤指挥官 有几艘飞船跳出了超空间
At last, General Dodonna's fleet has arrived.
终于 多登纳将军的舰队到了
Phoenix Nest to Vanguard.
凤♥凰♥巢号♥呼叫前卫号♥
Welcome to Atollon, General Dodonna.
欢迎来到阿托伦 多登纳将军
Thank you, Commander Sato.
谢谢 佐藤指挥官
This day has been a long time coming.
这一天终于来临
Hopefully, we can finally deal a blow to the Empire
我们终于有希望狠狠打击帝国了
and show the rest of the galaxy what we're capable of.
向银河系其他地方展示我们能做到的事
This is Fulcrum with an urgent message.
支点有紧急情报发送
Thrawn knows about...
索龙知道了
"By the light of Lothal's moons."
“以洛塔的月光之名”
That is your code phrase, isn't it, Agent Kallus?
这是你的切口 对吧 卡勒斯特工
Or would you prefer I address you as "Fulcrum"?
或者我是不是该直接称呼你为“支点”
I'm afraid your rebel friends won't receive your warning.
恐怕你的叛军朋友们不会收到你的警报了
Your technique is good,
你的身手很棒
but limited by your training in the Imperial Academy.
但仅限于帝国♥军♥校对你的训练
Predictable...
可以预判
You talk too much!
你的话太多了
You have the heart of a rebel.
你有叛乱之心
I'll take that as a compliment.
我会把这个当成赞美
You may have transmitted your warning, Agent,
你也许已经把你的警报发出去了 特工
but in doing so,
但是这样做的时候
you've given me the last piece of the puzzle.
你已经给了我拼图的最后一片
Now, this is the trajectory of General Dodonna's fleet,
现在 这是多登纳将军的舰队航线
and this is the trajectory of your Fulcrum transmission.
这是你的支点通讯路径
Taken separately, they mean nothing.
分别考虑的时候 没有意义
But together...
但合起来
Nothing. There's no planet there.
没意义的 那里没有星球
The rebels are smarter than you give them credit for.
你所称赞的叛军更加聪明
A pity you do not study art, Agent Kallus.
卡勒斯特工 你不学艺术真令人遗憾
There is much it can show you, if you know where to look.
如果你知道从哪个角度看 就会有所发现
Such as, a system which does not appear on Imperial charts
例如 有个行星系没有收录在帝国星图里
but is represented in the art of the ancient people of this sector.
但却存在于这个星区古人的艺术品中
I believe they call this "Atollon,"
我认为他们称之为 “阿托伦”
now the home of your rebel base.
现在就是你们叛军基地的所在地
Admiral Konstantine, deploy the fleet to these coordinates.
康斯坦丁上将 派舰队前往这些坐标
We will join you shortly.
我们马上就与你会合
We've just received a new transmission from Fulcrum.
我们刚刚收到来自支点的一条新通讯
This is Fulcrum with an urgent message.
支点有紧急情报发送
Thrawn knows about...
索龙知道了
Thrawn knows? Knows about what?
索龙知道了 知道了什么
About the attack on Lothal?
进攻洛塔的行动吗
Something's happened.
事情有些不对劲
Most of the Imperial fleet left the system.
大部分帝国舰队离开了行星系
What does it mean?
这代表什么
Thrawn knows we're here.
索龙发现了我们的藏身处
All ships, battle stations!
所有舰船 各就各位
How can you be certain?
你怎么能确定
The last time this happened, the Empire ambushed us on Garel.
上一次出现这种情况时 帝国在加雷尔伏击了我们
Commander Sato.
佐藤指挥官
We have Imperial Star Destroyers incoming.
帝国歼星舰来袭
Phoenix fleet, set defense formation Aurek-one!
凤♥凰♥舰队 采取奥里克一号♥防御阵型
Alert Rebel Command!
警告义军指挥部
What happened? Where's Ryder?
出了什么事 赖德去哪儿了
They're jamming long-range transmissions.
帝国正在干扰远程通信
We have to scrub the mission.
我们必须取消这次行动
We were so close!
我们离胜利这么近
Evacuate all ground staff.
疏散所有地勤人员
We're getting outta here!
我们要离开这里
MAN: All personnel,
所有人员注意
code K-one-zero. Evacuate immediately.
命令代码 K-1-0 立即撤离
All craft, jump to hyperspace.
所有舰船 跳入超空间
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表