剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, that's ready position.
对 这是预备姿势
Now we go one, two...
现在我们开始 一 二
Hey, slow down, all right?
慢一点 好吗
You're not gonna learn this in one day.
你可没法在一天内把这些全学会
Ezra. Ready.
埃兹拉 准备
One...two...three...
一 二 三
I read you, Hera.
我收到了 赫拉
It's been a couple of days.
已经过去好几天了
I wanted to see how things are going.
我想知道进展如何
Ugh, slowly.
进展缓慢
Ezra's still taking her through the basic forms
埃兹拉仍在用练习剑
with the training sabers.
教她基本剑式
Training sabers?
练习剑
You mean those sticks you and Zeb made?
你指的是你和泽布制♥作♥的那些棍子吗
I'm being careful.
我很谨慎
Were you careful with Ezra?
你对埃兹拉有那么谨慎吗
I don't remember him fighting with a stick.
我不记得他用棍子训练过
Well, maybe I'm trying to do things differently this time.
也许这回我想用不同的方式训练
Or maybe because she doesn't have the Force,
或许是因为她不具备原力
you don't believe she can do this?
所以你不相信她能做得到
No. The Force resides in all living things.
不 原力存在于每个生物体内
But you have to be open to it.
但你必须对它敞开心扉
Sabine is blocked. Her mind is conflicted.
莎宾封闭了自己 她的心中充满矛盾
She's so expressive and yet so tightly wound.
她看似很有表现欲 却又不向任何人展露内心
She's so... Mandalorian.
她是如此 像曼达洛人
Very.
非常像
I'll be sending out supplies.
我会送点补给过来
Is there anything specific that you need?
你需要什么特定的东西吗
Patience, understanding.
耐心 理解
Hmm. I'll see what I can do.
我看看我能做些什么
That's not gonna work.
那样没用
Working so far.
目前为止还有点用
I think you're doing well.
我认为你做得很好
Opinion noted.
意见记下了
I've got your supplies.
我带了补给过来
You overcommitted.
你过分投入了
Oh, good.
太好了
Anyone else have an opinion they want to share?
还有谁想表达一下自己的意见
Let's take a break.
我们休息一下
Ezra, help unload these supplies.
埃兹拉 过来帮忙卸一下补给
What? I won.
什么 我赢了
Shouldn't I get the break?
难道我不应该得到休息吗
Word is it's been tough going.
听说你的训练很艰难
I brought you something,
我给你带了些东西
since you're partially in this mess on my recommendation.
鉴于你现在的处境有一部分是源于我的引荐
I'm sorry, "partially"?
抱歉 只是一部分吗
How about completely?
全是你的责任怎么办
To make up for that, you can have these.
作为补偿 这些是给你的
Whoa. Mandalorian vambraces?
曼达洛臂甲
Where did you get these?
你在哪儿得到它们的
Try them on.
戴上去试试
Grappling line, paralyzing darts, repulsor.
抓钩线 麻醉飞镖 反重力装置
All designed to combat the abilities of the Jedi.
都是为对抗绝地能力而设计的
Go take Bridger down a peg or two.
去杀杀布里杰的威风
What have you got there?
你手上戴的是什么
More than you can handle.
你对付不了的东西
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Well, maybe I won't go easy on you this time.
或许这次我不会对你下轻手了
And that's your head.
你脑袋要掉了
Hey! Not fair! Where did you get those?
嘿 不公平 你从哪儿得到那些的
Special delivery.
特别快递
Is this a game for you?
这对你而言是个游戏吗
No game, just outsmarting my opponent.
不是游戏 只是用计谋打败我的对手
Care to take a shot?
想比试一场吗
History lesson. The Jedi won the war with Mandalore.
历史教训 绝地赢了与曼达洛的战争
These tricks will amount to something,
这些小动作会有点作用
maybe save you from time to time,
或许时不时还能救你
but they won't keep you alive in the long run.
但长远来看他们不能保护你不丢性命
Only training...
只有训练
and discipline will do that.
和纪律才能做到
The only thing I'm learning
我学到的唯一一点就是
is that Ezra must be really gifted
埃兹拉一定非常有天赋
to learn as well as he has
才能从一个像你一样讨厌的老师那里
from a lousy teacher like you.
学成他现在这样
Not now, Ezra.
现在不是时候 埃兹拉
Look... I just wanted to say I know what it's like.
我只是想说 我知道那种感觉
Believe me,
相信我
Kanan's not the easiest teacher to have,
凯南不是最容易对付的老师
but he means well.
但他也是好心
Does he? Do any of them?
是吗 他们都是吗
I know how to fight.
我知道怎么战斗
I believe I can learn to use that sword.
我也相信我能学会使用那把剑
I just don't want everything that comes with it.
我只是不想承受它所带来的一切
You mean your family?
你是说你的家庭
I'm a disgrace to them, Ezra.
我是他们的耻辱 埃兹拉
A traitor.
我是个叛徒
But that's not true.
但那不是真的
To them it is.
对他们来说就是
You don't know.
你不明白
No one does.
没人明白
I don't want to talk about these things.
我不想谈论这些事情
How can I lead my people?
我该如何领导我的族人
How can I go back there and face them?
我该如何回去面对他们
I'm sorry, Sabine.
我很抱歉 莎宾
At least you have parents to go back to.
至少你还有父母 可以回去找
Ezra...
埃兹拉
Teaching Ezra wasn't easy,but you did it well.
教导埃兹拉不是容易的事 但你做得很好
I'm sure you'll find a way to get through to Sabine.
我相信你肯定会找到方法教好莎宾的
It's not the same. Ezra was eager to learn.
那不一样 埃兹拉迫切想学
Sometimes too eager.
有时候太迫切了
I was the one who was holding back.
导致我才是有所保留的人
And that's not what you're doing now?
而那不是你现在做的
No.
不是
And yet, you still won't let her train with the darksaber.
而到现在 你都还没让她用暗剑训练
Look, Sabine is a capable warrior.
莎宾是个勇猛的战士
In some ways, more so than Ezra, but she can't...
某些方面比埃兹拉更猛 但她不能
or won't find balance within herself.
或者说没法找到内心的平衡
Until she does, wielding an actual lightsaber
在她做到之前 运用一把真正的光剑
is far too dangerous for her.
对她来说太危险了
By letting her pretend with that stick,
但你让她用那根棍子假装战斗
you're only encouraging her not to commit to this.
就是鼓励她不完全投入
You're not listening to me.
你没在听我说
If I let her use the darksaber, she will get hurt.
如果我让她用那把光剑 她会受伤的
She's already hurt.
她已经受伤了
Her family hurt her more than any sword could.
她的家庭伤害了她 比任何剑伤都深
You don't see it because she doesn't want you to.
你没有看见是因为她不想展示给你
But you can?
但你能看见
Because I know what it's like
因为我知道那是什么感觉
when people you love don't believe in you,
当你所爱的人不相信你
when they let you walk away.
他们看着你离开
Remember how hard it was for her to trust us.
你记得吧 当时要让她信任我们有多难
So what do you want me to do?
那你想让我怎么做
Give her the sword.
给她那把光剑
Let her own it and who she is.
让她拥有它 承认自己的身份
Help Sabine face her demons.
帮助她面对内心的恶魔
I don't know.
我不知道
I know you don't.
我知道你不明白
But this isn't about you.
但这不只关乎你
I didn't think she'd be gone this long.
我不知道她居然走了那么久
She'll return. Then we'll see.
她会回来的 然后我们再看
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表