剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
without the Empire's knowledge.
可就困难了
Perhaps the communication division?
可能是通讯部门的
Too obvious.
那太明显了
Whoever this spy is,
无论这个间谍是谁
they have a method of transmitting
他们都有我们目前
that we are, as yet, unaware of.
尚无从知晓的通信方式
If I can do anything to help...
如果我能帮任何忙
I'll let you know.
我会告知你的
Agent.
特工
It is said no traitor escapes the eye of Yularen for long.
据说没有叛徒能长久逃过尤拉伦的耳目
I guess we'll see. Kallus.
让我们拭目以待 卡勒斯
I saw a report that a shuttle theft from Lothal was prevented.
我看到一份报告 说洛塔一艘穿梭机被盗 窃贼被阻止了
Actually, Lieutenant Lyste was responsible for that.
事实上此事归功于利斯特上尉
Really?
真的吗
Well, that deserves commendation.
那值得赞扬
Thank you, Governor.
谢谢你 总督
Step carefully.
谨言慎行
ISB is watching her.
帝安局在监视她
You should, too.
你也应该这样
What? Why?
什么 为什么
You don't mean Pryce is the rebel spy?
你不是说普赖斯是叛军间谍吧
That's why she wasn't in the meeting!
正因为如此 她才没参加会议
Thrawn has no proof yet, but I'm sure he'd be grateful
索龙目前还没证据 但我肯定如果你密切注视普赖斯
if you kept an eye on her.
他会很感激你
He can count on me.
就交给我了
Any progress?
有进展吗
I'm certain the spy was present
我肯定那位间谍
at our interviews.
参加了我们的会见
Now, to see if they take our bait and warn the rebels.
现在 看看他是不是咬饵 通知叛军了
I may have something.
我可能发现了什么
A coded rebel message was beamed from this ship
就在一名俘虏上船 被转移至拘留区B-7后
right after an off-ship prisoner was transferred
一条加密的叛军信息从这艘飞船
to your detention block, B-7.
被传输了出去
Well, then...
那么
Shall we visit this mysterious prisoner?
我们去拜访一下这位神秘的俘虏吧
No, we should get the codes before we release Bridger.
不 我们要先拿到许可码 再解救布里杰
This way.
这边走
Please stop that.
你省省吧
What? It worked before.
怎么 以前起过作用的
Now let's get out of here.
我们快点离开这儿吧
None of us will be leaving
没有这艘飞船的许可码
without the clearance codes to this ship.
我们谁也无法离开
I hadn't thought of that.
我没想到这一点
And I'm afraid there's another complication.
我担心还有另一个问题
I've just learned that Thrawn is very close
我刚才知道 索龙很快就要
to locating your base.
发现你们的基地了
You have to tell me where it is.
你必须告诉我它在哪
So you can tell him? No way!
好让你告诉他 没门
You'll find out when we get there.
你到了那儿就知道了
Not if Thrawn destroys it first.
如果索龙先毁了它 我们就到不了了
I need to know its location so I can remove it
我得知道它的地点 好让我把它
from his database.
从数据库中删除
If it's even on his list.
它都不一定在他的清单上
If I may...
要我说
We can accomplish both of our goals
我们能一次达成两个目标
by infiltrating Grand Admiral Thrawn's office.
只要潜入索龙元帅的办公室
Agent Kallus can keep our base hidden
卡勒斯特工可以隐藏我们的基地
and we can gain the clearance codes
我们也可以得到
we so desperately need.
我们急需的许可码
Okay, we'll do it.
好吧 就这么办
But how will we know if Thrawn is in his office?
但我们要怎样知道索龙在不在办公室
Lieutenant Lyste, where are you?
利斯特上尉 你在哪里
Following Pryce. She's headed to
跟踪普赖斯
the detention cells with Admiral Thrawn and Colonel Yularen.
她正与索龙元帅和尤拉伦上校一同前往拘留间
Stay on her. But remember, Lieutenant,
看着她 但记住 上尉
don't let them see you.
别让他们看见你
We'll have to get you a uniform.
我们得给你找件制♥服♥
Surveillance has been deactivated.
监控被关闭了
And where are the guards?
狱卒在哪里
And where is the prisoner?
俘虏又在哪里
The code records show your Lieutenant Lyste
密♥码♥记录显示 利斯特上尉
was the last person to access this cell.
是最后一个开启这拘留间的人
I liked being a bounty hunter better.
我还是更喜欢扮作赏金猎人
We all make sacrifices.
我们都得做出牺牲
Okay.
好吧
AP-5, stand guard here and let us know
AP-5 在这儿放哨 有人来
if anyone's coming.
就通知我们
Oh, good, the thankless job.
好 又是吃力不讨好的活
See that trooper?
看到那个士兵了吗
Convince him you are Lieutenant Lyste.
让他相信你是利斯特上尉
Here is his code cylinder.
这是他的密♥码♥管
Get him to open the door with it.
让他用它开门
I am Lieutenant Lyste.
我是利斯特上尉
Admiral Thrawn told you to expect us.
索龙元帅让你放我们进去
Lieutenant Lyste.
利斯特上尉
Thrawn told me to expect you.
索龙让我放你们进去
Hey, that's Hera's...
这是赫拉的
We're not here to steal art.
我们不是来偷艺术品的
Chopper just stole the codes.
切宝刚刚偷了许可码呢
Fine. Chop, transmit the codes to Kanan.
好吧 切宝 把许可码传给凯南
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
They'll intercept the transmission!
他们会截获信♥号♥♥的
Yeah, that a secret code was transmitted
是啊 那段秘密许可码是从
from Thrawn's office.
索龙的办公室传出去的
Good point.
有道理
Chop, what's going on?
切宝 发生了什么
The codes are coming through now.
许可码正在传过来
Good job, Chopper.
干得好 切宝
Tell them to get to the hangar. Hurry!
让他们赶快到机库去 快
You were right.
你说对了
Thrawn is close to finding our base.
索龙几乎要找到我们的基地了
Droid, erase that planet and add another as a decoy.
机器人 删掉那行星 把另一个加上去作诱饵
Unfortunate news.
不幸的消息
Grand Admiral Thrawn is headed for his office.
索龙元帅正走向他的办公室
What? Try to stall him!
什么 试着拖住他
Oh, wait, I can't.
等等 不行
He's at the door. I'll handle it.
他已经在门口了 我来搞定
Lieutenant Lyste is inside, sir.
利斯特上尉在里面 长官
Ready your weapon and follow me.
武器待命 跟我来
Chopper, shut off the holo map.
切宝 关掉全息地图
Come on! Kallus, let's...
快 卡勒斯 我们
Where'd he go?
他去哪儿了
Hide!
藏起来
Is everything all right, sir?
一切都正常吗 长官
Apparently so. Yes.
看来没事 没事
Override code, Rukh.
超驰码 鲁克
Come on, while he's distracted.
快 趁他不留意
Lyste!
利斯特
Assassin droids? You're welcome.
暗♥杀♥机器人 不用谢
Nice work.
干得好
Come on, we're getting out of here.
快 我们离开这里
Colonel, listen to me carefully...
上校 认真听我说
Well, here goes nothing.
豁出去了
Hey, gramps, you want to fill me in?
老头 你想告诉我什么
Lot of ships.
好多飞船
How many? Don't worry about it.
有多少 别担心
Just transmit the codes. Fast.
把许可码传过去 快
Shuttle TY992, you are cleared to land.
穿梭机TY992 允许降落
Get me Governor Pryce.
接通普赖斯总督
Comfortable?
舒服吗
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表