剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
We're being accompanied by a fighter escort to ensure safe passage.
我们现在由战斗机护航 以确保航道安全
Don't worry. You'll get your food supply.
别担心 你们会获得所需的食品补给
We're grateful, very grateful.
实在是感激不尽
I had no idea the rebels were so well equipped.
我没想到义军能有这么精良的装备
Truthfully, they're not.
老实说 不怎么精良
We're fortunate to get some of the few pilots they actually have.
我们很走运 能获得他们为数不多的飞行员的协助
Sir! There's an Imperial warship
长官 有一艘帝国战舰
coming out of hyperspace, dead ahead.
正在脱离超空间 就在正前方
They've brought fighters.
他们还带了战斗机
Green Three, Green Four, stay with the transport.
绿色三号♥ 绿色四号♥ 留在运输船边上
All others, follow me.
其他人跟我来
Headed for the transport!
他们冲运输船去了
Deflector shields are down!
偏导护盾失效
They're too fast. I can't get a shot!
他们速度太快 我抓不到射击机会
This thing's all over my scope!
这家伙离我太近了
Transport to Imperial fighters. Stand down!
运输船呼叫帝国战斗机 不要攻击
We are unarmed! You have no right to fire on us.
我们没有武器 你无权向我们开火
I beg to differ.
恕我无法苟同
Star Wars: Rebels S03E04 The Antilles Extraction
星球大战:义军崛起 第三季第四集 安蒂列斯脱身
Hey. We heard the supply run to Teralov failed.
喂 我听说向泰拉洛夫运送补给的行动失败了
It gets worse. We lost the entire escort of A-wings.
更惨的是 我们损失了所有护航的A翼
Six pilots and the transport's entire crew.
六名飞行员加上运输船的所有船员
How many is that this month?
这个月损失多少人了
At this rate, there's not gonna be anyone left
以这个速度 很快就没有人
to fly for the Rebellion.
再为义军驾驶飞船了
Fortunately, I have been working on a solution with the help of Fulcrum.
幸运的是 我们在支点的帮助下想出了个解决办法
Ahsoka?
阿索卡
No. Fulcrum's a code name we give to our secret informants.
不是 支点是我们给予秘密线人的代号♥
It was Ahsoka's idea.
这是阿索卡的主意
There are other Fulcrum agents. She was among them.
还有其他的支点特工 她是其中一员
I have information that may
我有份情报
help you replace your stable of pilots.
可以帮助你们补充飞行员
There are Imperial cadets at the Skystrike Academy
天袭军校的一些帝国学员
who wish to defect to the rebels.
想要投诚到义军
I do not know their names,
我不知道他们的姓名
but they will require some assistance to escape.
但他们需要协助以便逃脱
I suggest you move quickly,
我建议你们迅速行动
before the Empire discovers their intentions.
赶在帝国发觉他们的意图前
Fulcrum out.
支点通话完毕
This is enough to act on.
这足够采取行动了
The mission is yours, Sabine.
这项任务交给你 莎宾
We've arranged to insert you into
我们已经安排好让你混入
a squad of new cadets headed for Skystrike.
一队前往天袭军校的新学员当中
AP-5 will prepare fake credentials.
AP-5会准备好伪造的证件
Wait, wait. Shouldn't I be the one to go in?
等等等等 不该我来担任这角色吗
I've done this before, remember?
我之前就过 还记得吗
Yeah, and I really was an Imperial cadet once.
对 而我曾经就是一名帝国学员
For years, remember?
当了好几年 还记得吗
The Empire knows you too well, Ezra.
帝国对你太了解了 埃兹拉
You'll be identified.
你会被认出来
Sabine is the least recognizable of all of us.
莎宾是我们之中最不易被认出来的
I need you and Kanan to shadow her.
我需要你和凯南掩护她
You'll stay in communication while she's inside
她潜入后你们要保持通讯
and be ready to help her escape.
并准备好帮她逃离
Zeb and I have to supervise
泽布和我得监督
the escort for the new relief mission to Teralov.
再次救援泰拉洛夫的护航行动
We've got our plan. Let's go.
就这么定了 走吧
There seems to be a problem with your credentials, cadet.
你的证件似乎有点问题 学员
Security.
保安
Wait! That, um... That happens from time to time.
等等 那个 这种事时有发生
Can I see it?
能给我看看吗
Yeah, these new ID cards can be temperamental.
就是说嘛 这些新证件很容易不稳定
Now try it?
现在试试看
Proceed.
通过了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
She's in. Well, I guess all we can do now is sit and wait.
她进去了 好了 我想我们现在只能干坐着等了
Don't worry. She'll be fine.
别担心 她会没事的
I'm just not a fan of these solo missions.
我只是不喜欢这种单人任务
Unless it's you.
除非由你去干
Listen carefully, cadets.
都听好了 学员们
You are here because the Empire sees the potential in you
你们能在这里 是因为帝国看到了你们身上的潜力
to join the ranks of its most elite pilots.
认为你们有加入到最精锐的飞行员行列的可能
Most of you will fail.
你们中大多数人会被淘汰
Whatever you have achieved before means nothing.
你们之前取得的成就都毫无意义
Here, only the best survive.
在这里 只有最优秀的才能生存
Prepare yourselves. Your first combat training will begin at 0600.
做好准备 你们的首次战斗训练将在早上六点开始
Squadron dismissed!
中队解散
What'd you think of the new GG1?
你对新的GG1怎么看
Ah, I'm looking forward to the F-40s.
啊 我还期待着驾驶F-40呢
This is TIE SS-3-6 on patrol at .149, awaiting wingman.
这是TIE SS-3-6号♥ 在149方位进行巡逻 等待僚机中
Copy that, 3-6. This is TIE SS-2-5.
收到 3-6号♥ 这是TIE SS-2-5号♥
You can call me Wedge. What's your name, cadet?
可以叫我韦奇 同学你叫什么
I'm Ria Talla.
我叫里娅·塔拉
Don't break protocol. Comm numbers only.
不要违反规章 只报通讯代码
Copy that, Command.
明白 指挥部
Comscan is tracking rebel ships entering sector 2.
通讯扫描系统追踪到2区有叛军飞船进入
Move to intercept.
前去拦截
Acknowledge. Let's go, 3-6.
收到 走吧 3-6号♥
Right behind you, 2-5.
紧跟着你 2-5号♥
You have anything, 3-6?
你发现什么了吗 3-6号♥
Mmm, nothing yet.
还没有
Wait. There they are! Four ships coming in at .847.
等等 找到他们了 847方位有四艘飞船正在靠近
Ah, I see 'em. Y-wings.
啊 我看到了 Y翼
Heavy shields and turret guns.
重型护盾加上机载炮塔
Command, how should we proceed?
指挥部 我们应该如何应对
Eliminate all targets.
消灭所有目标
They're splitting up, 36. Circle around to .4.
他们分开了 36号♥ 向方位4回转
I've got these two.
这两架归我了
Good kill, 3-6.
打的好 3-6号♥
Oh, one more and we're even, 2-5.
再干掉一架我们就打平了 2-5号♥
3-6 and 2-5,
3-6号♥和2-5号♥
proceed to the transmitted coordinates
继续前往传送的坐标处
and destroy the rebel vessel located there.
并摧毁那里的所有叛军舰船
Yes, sir.
明白 长官
Huh, no power readings. It's disabled.
噢 没有动力读数 它已经瘫痪了
Please, do not fire! We surrender!
请不要开火 我们投降
We're heavily damaged and have wounded aboard!
我们受创严重 船内有伤员
Repeat, we surrender!
重复 我们投降
Destroy the vessel as ordered.
听从命令摧毁那艘飞船
But Imperial protocol is to board the...
但帝国的规章是登上
Destroy the vessel as ordered, 3-6!
听从命令摧毁那艘飞船 3-6号♥
Is breaking protocol part of the test?
打破规章是测试的一部分吗
What was that, 3-6?
怎么了 3-6号♥
Um, comm malfunction, sir.
呃 通讯故障 长官
Hold on. New target coming in at .17.
等等 新的目标在17方位出现了
Look out!
小心
Simulation complete.
模拟结束
Cadets, exit your pods.
学员 退出你们的模拟舱
Report for debriefing.
准备事后简报
What kind of rebel ship was that?
那是什么义军飞船啊
That was no transport.
根本不是运输船
Ah, but you are wrong, cadet.
啊 但你错了 学员
It was a transport called the Ghost,
那是一架叫做幽灵号♥的运输船
which has been modified for combat.
受到过针对战斗的改良
The rebels are a desperate group of extremists.
义军是一群不顾一切的极端分子
They'll fight with any ship,
他们会将任何船只投入战斗
using any means necessary to undermine our authority.
利用一切必要手段来破坏我们的权威
That is why orders must be followed without question.
正因为如此 必须严格执行命令
Insubordination like yours
像你们一样不服从
will get you and your wingman killed.
只会让你们与你们的僚机丧命
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表