剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
All right, boys. I'm calling it.
好了 兄弟们 行动中止了
Get back to the surface
趁战斗机器人
before these battle droids or anything else wakes up.
或其他什么东西醒来前回到地面上来
Copy that, Hera.
收到 赫拉
Now wait a minute. We're not going anywhere.
等一下 我们哪儿都不能去
We need to go help our friends.
我们必须去帮助我们的朋友
Want to help your friends?
你想要帮助你的朋友
Then find out who's controlling those droids.
然后查出谁在控制这些机器人
Ezra, far side of the chasm, directly across from us.
埃兹拉 悬崖对面 正对我们的地方
Do you see anything?
你看到有什么东西吗
Chopper, light it up.
切宝 用光照一下
There! Look!
那儿 看
I knew it! Still ugly.
我就知道 还是那么丑陋
What's it holding?
它手里拿的是什么
Hera, the droids are waking up!
赫拉 那些机器人醒过来了
Kanan, we've got a problem.
凯南 我们遇到状况了
The droids have been activated.
那些机器人被启动了
The bug did it.
那只虫子搞的鬼
Sabine and Zeb are in trouble. Let's go!
莎宾和泽布有麻烦了 我们快走
We're not leaving without that bug.
我们不能把那只虫子留在这里就离开
He's not as important as our friends.
我们的朋友比他重要得多
You'll never reach them in time.
你们无论如何也不能及时赶到他们身边
We capture the bug, we turn off the droids,
我们抓住这只虫子 把机器人关掉
we save your friends.
我们就能救下你的朋友
What do you think, Hera?
赫拉 你怎么想
It's a good plan. Get the bug.
这是个好主意 抓住那只虫子
Ezra, I'm sending you over there on three.
埃兹拉 我数到三就把你送到对面去
One. Two. Three!
一 二 三
Chopper, go with him.
切宝 跟他一起过去
Even with your help, I can't jump that far.
就算有你的帮忙 我也没法跳到那么远的地方
I've got a better idea.
我有个更好的办法
You thinking what I'm thinking?
你想的跟我一样吗
For once, yes.
就这一次 是的
What about the deflector core? Leave it.
那偏导核心怎么办 别管它了
Zeb, Sabine, wait.
泽布 莎宾 等下
Don't leave it. Use it!
别丢下它 好好利用它
How, exactly? It's disconnected from the array.
到底怎么做 它已经和天线断开了
Wait, wait. She's right.
等一下 等一下 她是对的
I can tie it to the core's power supply and minimize the field.
我可以把它连到偏导核心的动力供应上 然后最小化护盾
Minimize any faster?
最小化能再快点吗
Huh. Not bad.
还不赖
Heh. Thanks.
谢了
But it won't hold forever.
但它不会维持很久
I need you to blast one of those bridges loose.
我需要你们把上面的一座桥打松
I think I know what you have in mind.
我觉得我知道你想干什么了
Get across!
快过去
What about Kanan?
凯南怎么办
Come on. We gotta get moving.
快 我们得走了
I always forget they can do that.
我总会忘记他们能这么做
Yeah, but he's no Skywalker.
是啊 但他还是不如天行者
I heard that.
我听到了
Down here. I think.
往这边走 我觉得
Chopper, any sign of him?
切宝 有他的踪迹么
Go. Go!
走 走
This way.
这边走
Let's split up. You go that way and cut him off.
我们分头行动 你走那边堵他的后路
Oh! What? Chopper! How did he get past you?
搞什么 切宝 你怎么会让他从你身边溜掉
Where did he go?
他往哪儿去了
Not good. Not good!
不妙 不妙
Gotcha.
抓住你了
Chopper, grab the remote!
切宝 去拿遥控器
The shield's failing!
护盾快失效了
Ah. Mind if we don't do that again?
我们以后别再这么做了 不介意吧
It's over.
结束了
That's right. We got you.
没错 我们抓到你了
And now you're gonna tell us what's been going on here.
你现在得告诉我们这里发生了什么
What were you building for the Empire?
你们在为帝国造什么
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表