剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
All right, you know the drill.
好了 你知道该怎么做吧
Greetings.
欢迎
Oh, my...
啊 我的
I think we face a common enemy now.
我想我们得对抗共同的敌人了
Ah, wait a minute!
啊 给我等一下
Let him finish, Captain.
让他说完 上尉
Clones? Battle droids? You destroyed each other.
克隆人 战斗机器人 你们互相残杀
And when you were both weak enough, the Empire took over.
当你们的实力都足够弱时候 帝国就趁虚而入
General, what were the Separatists fighting for?
将军 分离势力为何而战
According to my programming,
根据我的程序
freedom from the tyranny of the Republic.
为了从共和国的暴♥政♥中争取自♥由♥
Hmm, fighting tyranny.
嗯 对抗暴♥政♥
Sounds like the Empire has always been your enemy.
听起来帝国一直就是你们的敌人
You are against the Empire. I am against the Republic.
你们对抗的是帝国 我对抗的是共和国
Now the Republic has become the Empire.
现在 共和国变成了帝国
I accept your logic.
我接受你的逻辑
We are on the same side. Sorry.
我们现在是一边的了 抱歉
I guess we are.
我想是的
However, as I stated, my forces are too depleted
然而 就像我之前说的 我的部队消耗太大
for me to plan a successful counterattack.
不够组织一次成功的反击
Fighting insurmountable odds?
战胜无法克服的困境
We can help you with that.
我们可以帮你解决这个
Yes, Chopper, we know the Empire is here.
是的 切宝 我们知道帝国在这儿
How's the shuttle coming?
穿梭机怎么样了
Shuttle? What shuttle?
穿梭机 什么穿梭机
The one I tried to tell you about earlier.
我之前就想跟你讲那个来着
We have three Sheathipede-class shuttles, but they have no weapons.
我们有三艘鞘足虫级穿梭机 但上面都没有武器
No, but they can get us outta here.
没错 但它们能载我们出去
A successful retreat is improbable.
成功撤退的机会非常渺茫
The walkers will destroy the ships before they escape the hangar.
步行机在飞船离开机库之前就能将其摧毁
We don't have the firepower to take on walkers.
我们没有足够的火力来对付那些步行机
What about the bombs we came here for?
我们准备弄走的那批炸♥弹♥呢
We have no cannon to fire the shells.
我们没有炮台来发射炮弹
Otherwise, I would have used them on you. Oh, thanks.
不然我早就用在你们身上了 噢 谢了
We're running out of time! Ah, we roll 'em!
我们快没时间了 啊 可以把它们滚过去
The proton bombs. We roll 'em across the hangar
那些质子炸♥弹♥ 我们把它们从机库滚出去
and into the feet of the walkers.
滚到步行机的脚下
Then we blast 'em!
然后打爆
My battle droids are not accurate.
我的战斗机器人并不精准
However, you are, Master Jedi.
不过 你们足够精准 绝地大♥师♥
I don't understand.
我不明白
My droids will line up and fire at you and your apprentice.
我的机器人将会排成一列向你和你的学徒射击
You two will then redirect their blaster bolts
你们俩就接着偏转爆能束
toward the shells more accurately,
使爆能束更精准地射向炮弹
thus setting off more targets
这样能打爆的目标
than my droids could hit alone.
比我手下的机器人能摧毁的多
Well, this takes trust to a whole new level.
啊 这可需要更全新境界的信任
Chopper, get the munitions ready to roll.
切宝 做好滚弹♥药♥的准备
Ready, Zeb?
准备好了吗 泽布
One last glorious day
在共和国大军服役
in the Grand Army of the Republic.
最后一天的美好
Chopper, have the shuttle ready to go!
切宝 让穿梭机准备出发
D squad, get ready!
D小队 准备好
I have never attempted such a desperate strategy.
我从未尝试过这种孤注一掷的策略
That's why we always won.
所以获胜的总是我们
Not always.
并非总是
Hey, guys, focus on the present.
嘿 大伙儿 专注眼前的事情
Once those shells explode, get to your shuttles.
一旦那些炮弹爆♥炸♥ 就上你们的穿梭机
Roger, roger.
收到 收到
Now!
就是现在
Fire.
开火
This might be our only chance. Get to the ships!
这可能是我们唯一的机会 赶快上船
I made it! I made it!
我做到了 我做到了
Aaah!
啊啊啊啊
Lead shuttle, bank right!
领头的穿梭机 向右转
Bank right!
向右转
We made it! General, do you read us?
我们做到了 将军 你收到了吗
Affirmative. We have survived the battle.
明白 我们逃过一劫
It was not a victory, but a successful strategy nonetheless.
虽然不是胜利 但也算是成功的策略
No, it was a victory.
不 这就是一次胜利
We all just won the Clone War,
我们都打赢了克隆人战争
and you ended it, Ezra.
而你结束了它 埃兹拉
A galaxy of senators couldn't do that.
满银河系的议员都无法做到
An army of Jedi, clones and droids couldn't find the middle ground,
一支绝地 克隆人 和机器人组成的部队无法找到中间立场
but you did.
但你做到了
Rex, all I did was point out that none of you were meant to win.
雷克斯 我所做的只是指出你们都不可能赢
You couldn't. And we needed to hear it.
你们都没办法赢 而我们需要听到这个
Agreed.
没错
I am satisfied if you are, Captain.
你如果满意 那我也一样 上尉
I am.
我很满意
Very good.
很好
Now, based upon this battle,
现在 根据这次战斗
I calculate that you have less than a one percent chance
我计算得出 你们仅有不足百分之一的概率
of staging a successful rebellion against the Empire,
成功发动起义 推♥翻♥帝国
so this is where we must part ways.
所以我们就必须在此分别
Roger, roger.
收到 收到
I can't imagine fighting that many droids all the time.
我无法想象一直与那么多机器人作战的日子
Well, if you think that was bad,
啊 如果你觉得这就够糟
let me tell you about the Battle of Geonosis.
那我来跟你讲讲吉奥诺西斯战役
This is Ghost to away team. Spectre-1, are you there?
幽灵号♥呼叫二队 鬼魂一号♥ 你在吗
Hera, I was just about to call you.
赫拉 我正打算跟你联♥系♥
How was your day?
你今天过的如何
We're tracking two shuttles leaving the system.
我们追踪到有两艘穿梭机正在离开星系
Is everything all right? Did you have trouble securing the bombs?
一切都还好吗 你们找炸♥弹♥的时候遇上麻烦没有
Well, the bad news is, we didn't get the bombs.
坏消息是我们没能弄到炸♥弹♥
The good news is, we don't need a pickup
好消息是我们不用搭你们的船了
because we found a new Phantom.
因为我们弄到了一艘新的鬼怪号♥
Tell Sabine she's gonna need a paint job.
告诉莎宾她得负责上漆
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表