剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
And that is why you need to come with me,
所以你得跟我来
so I can retrieve the answers which are just out of reach.
这样我就能取回我没能得到的答案
So you get your answers, but what do we get out of it?
那么你会得到你想要的答案 但我们又能得到什么
I will keep your rebel base secret.
我会继续保守关于你们义军基地的秘密
No deal. You're not walking off this rock in one piece.
没门 你别想完好无损地离开这里
I have planted a beacon nearby.
我已经在附近布置好了一个信标
Strike me down, and it will activate,
一旦你杀死我 它就会启动
revealing your presence to the Empire.
将你们的位置暴露给帝国
You have knowledge that is rightfully mine.
你拥有本该属于我的知识
I have knowledge that you want.
而我拥有你想要的知识
The key to defeating the Sith.
打败西斯的关键
What I propose will satisfy us both.
我的提议能满足我们双方的需求
All right.
好吧
Ezra, you're not doing this.
埃兹拉 你不能这么做
He's going to expose Chopper Base.
他要暴露切宝基地
We'll move, build a new base.
我们可以离开 再新建一个
Maul won't hurt me, Kanan. He needs me.
摩尔不会伤害我 凯南 他需要我
Besides, this might be our last chance to learn the secret
再说了 要想了解如何消灭西斯的秘密
of how we can destroy the Sith.
这也许是我们的最后一次机会
I do not like this.
我不喜欢这样
But we don't really have a choice, do we?
但我们根本没得选 是不是
I'm gonna trust you on this.
在这件事上我相信你的选择
All right.
好的
We have a deal.
那就这么说定了
After you, my apprentice.
你先请 我的学徒
I'm tracking Ezra's signal. They just made the jump to hyperspace.
我在追踪埃兹拉的信♥号♥♥ 他们刚刚进入超空间
Let's get going. I don't wanna lose 'em.
我们也赶紧跟上 我可不想跟丢他们
Where are we?
我们这是在哪儿
That is Dathomir, my home.
达索米尔 我的家乡
If this is your home, where are your people? Where is everybody?
如果这是你的家乡 那你的亲族呢 其他人呢
I am the last survivor.
我是最后的幸存者
My family, the Nightsisters, were killed.
我的家人 暗夜姐妹 被屠♥杀♥至尽
Masterful witches they were.
她们都是技艺精湛的女巫
A threat to the Empire.
对于帝国来说是个威胁
I know that you can relate.
我知道你能理解
These witches, they use the Force?
这些女巫 她们也使用原力吗
Some aspect, yes.
某些方面 没错
But it was their connection to this planet that made them strong.
不过 是她们与这颗行星的联♥系♥ 使得她们极为强大
That is why we are here,
所以我们才要来这儿
to perform some old magic.
施展一些古老的魔法
Yes. Yes, everything that we need lies within the cave.
没错 没错 我们需要的一切都在这个洞穴之中
I'm not going any further until you tell me how this works.
在你告诉我要怎么做之前我不会再往前走一步
The only way to access the knowledge we seek
得到我们寻求的知识的唯一途径
is to merge our minds again.
就是将我们的意识再一次连接
The effect will only last a moment.
效果只会持续一小会儿
Just enough time for each of us
但是那点时间对于我们来说
to find the answers to our questions.
足够找到我们想要的答案了
Trust me, Ezra.
相信我 埃兹拉
I only want the answers I deserve, nothing more.
我只想要我应得的答案 别无所求
What do we have to do?
我们得做些什么
Come.
跟我来
I have gathered many things,
我搜集了许多东西
secrets to help us restore our memories.
都是帮助我们恢复记忆的关键
Look at all this junk.
看看这些垃圾
Do not touch anything.
别碰任何东西
These are artifacts from my past,
这些都是与我的过去有关的物品
from a time when my power was almost absolute.
当时我几乎所向披靡
Get away from there!
离那儿远一点
Is that a lightsaber?
那是一把光剑吗
Indeed, yes,
没错 是的
but not like any that you would know.
不过跟你所知的完全不同
If your Mandalorian friend was here,
如果你的曼达洛人朋友在这儿
she could explain it to you.
她能跟你解释
Why is Ezra so willing to trust Maul
为什么埃兹拉这么愿意相信摩尔
again and again?
一而再再而三
I don't think he is,
我不觉得他相信摩尔
but I do know he's taking a big risk for all of us.
但我敢肯定他在替我们所有人承担巨大的风险
I have studied the ways of the Nightsisters
我已经研究了暗夜姐妹的手段
and found a spell that suits our needs.
并且找到了适合我们需求的咒语
This... This altar
这个 这个祭坛
is the focus of their ancient power.
是她们那古老力量的中枢
Now, to initiate the merge,
现在 为了开始连接
we... We must each drink this potion.
我们 我们必须喝下这个药水
Mmm, you first.
嗯 你先来
To complete the spell, you must drink it all.
为了完成这个咒语 你必须把它喝完
Just like me, all of it.
就像我一样 喝完
Mmm, ha. It's working.
哈 起作用了
They should be this way. Come on.
他们应该在这边 快
Where is he?
他在哪里
I want to know how to destroy the Sith.
我想知道消灭西斯的办法
I see. I understand.
我看见了 我懂了
Who is that?
那是谁
I know him.
我认识他
Of course.
当然啊
It ends where it began.
在开始的地方结束
A desert planet with twin suns.
拥有双日的沙漠行星
He's alive.
他还活着
I... I can't believe he's alive.
我 我没法相信 他还活着
It is time to pay our debt.
是时候还我们的债了
Wait, wait, wait! What's happening?
等等 等等 等等 发生了什么
What is that?
这是什么
Pay our due.
还债
The spirits of the Nightsisters
暗夜姐妹的灵魂
must be compensated
使用了她们的魔法
for the use of their magic.
就必须付出补偿
So pay 'em, and let's get out of here!
那就补偿她们 然后离开这里
The price is our flesh and blood!
代价就是我们的血肉之躯
Don't let them touch you! Now you tell me?
别让她们碰到你 你怎么现在才告诉我
Ezra!
埃兹拉
Pay our due.
还债
Kanan, Sabine! Stay back!
凯南 莎宾 退后
Ezra! Stay back.
埃兹拉 退后
Kanan?
凯南
Sabine?
莎宾
Sabine! It's Ezra!
莎宾 我是埃兹拉
You better not hurt him!
你最好别伤到他
We cannot defeat the spirits of the Nightsisters!
我们打不过暗夜姐妹的灵魂
Follow me. I will show you how to save your friends.
跟我来 我告诉你怎么救你那些朋友
Faster! We must reach the cave entrance.
再快点 我们必须跑到洞口
Wait. Why aren't they coming after us?
等等 为什么她们不跟过来
The altar is the source of their power.
祭坛是她们的力量源泉
They cannot venture beyond the cave.
他们没法走出洞穴
It is unfortunate about your friends, Ezra.
你的朋友们很不幸 埃兹拉
But this... This is your opportunity
但这 这是一个机会
to embrace your destiny,
你可以接受命运
as my apprentice.
成为我的学徒
I told you, that is never going to happen!
我告诉过你 这永远不可能
Forget the past!
忘掉过去
Forget your memories!
忘掉你的记忆
Forget your attachments.
忘掉你的依恋
Our futures converge on a planet with two suns.
我们的未来汇聚在一颗拥有两颗恒星的行星上
We can walk that path together
我们可以一起走上那条路
as friends, as brothers.
以朋友的身份 以兄弟的身份
My friends are trapped in there because of us.
我的朋友们因为我们而被困在那里
I can't just leave them.
我不能就这样抛下他们
You disappoint me,
你让我失望了
Ezra Bridger.
埃兹拉·布里杰
Okay. The altar is where their power comes from.
好吧 祭坛是他们的力量源泉
So, they can't leave the cave,
所以他们没办法离开洞穴
which means I just have to get Kanan and Sabine outside.
就是说我只要把凯南和莎宾带到外面就行
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表