剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Possible target acquired.
检测到潜在目标
Proceeding to investigate.
前去调查
Encountering hostiles.
遭遇敌手
Cannot give away position.
无法就地撤离
Star Wars: Rebels S03E14 Warhead
星球大战:义军崛起 第三季第十四集 弹头
Hobbie, Wedge, let's go! Move it!
霍比 韦奇 走吧 快点
We're behind schedule, Phoenix Squadron.
我们已经落后于预定计划了 凤♥凰♥中队
I want these fighters launched
我要这些战斗机升空
and at the training coordinates by 062.
在062前到达训练坐标
Don't understand why I can't come along.
不明白为什么我不能跟去
Zeb, you're my chief of security.
泽布 你是我的安全主管
I need you to stay behind and mind the base.
我要你留守后方看守基地
Oh, Hera, come on. Let me tag along.
赫拉 拜托 让我一起去吧
You can always use an extra pair of hands.
多双手帮你总是有用的
Just don't leave me on my own here.
只是别把我单独留在这儿
I'll be bored to death.
我会无聊死的
You won't be on your own. You have Chop and AP-5 to keep you company.
你不会孤单的 你有切宝和AP-5与你作伴
Like I said, bored to death.
正如我说 无聊到死
We'll be back before you know it.
我们会很快回来的
Carry on, Captain Orrelios.
加油 奥雷利奥斯队长
Sorry, buddy.
抱歉 伙计
Did they seriously leave you in charge of this entire facility?
他们真的把整个基地留给你看管了
Something wrong with that?
有什么问题吗
Well, I just always assumed you were more
我只是一直以为你更是
of a "lift heavy things and punch anything in your way" type.
那种 搬起重物 击开障碍 的类型
You know, a grunt.
你知道 一介莽夫
Precisely. Now, what exactly do you do?
就是这样 现在 你到底是做什么的
What'd he say?
他说了什么
He said, "We've never really figured that out."
他说 我们一直没有搞清楚那一点
Don't you have something to do?
你们就没事可做了吗
Actually, while everyone is off practicing,
实际上 当所有人都出去训练时
I intend to take this opportunity
我打算抓住这个机会
to conduct a thorough inventory of the base's munitions supply depot.
把基地补给站的军需品彻底清查一遍
Either one of you may assist me.
你们中的某一个可以协助我
Eh, I'm with you, Chopper.
这点我赞成 切宝
Counting crates? Not exactly my idea of fun.
数箱子可不是我认为的趣事
Is that because you never learned to count? I can teach you.
那是因为你从没学会数数吗 我可以教你
What? No!
什么 不
I don't have to stay here and listen to this.
我才不要留在这儿听这些
I'll be in the command center.
我会待在指挥中心
Doing what? Commanding!
做什么 指挥
Captain. Anything to report?
队长 有什么要汇报的吗
We've been tracking meteors impacting on the surface nearby.
我们在追踪附近地表的流星撞击
We think one of them knocked out a perimeter sensor in sector six.
我们认为其中一颗打坏了六号♥区域内的一个周界传感器
Should I send a unit? No, I'll go take a look.
我需要派一支小队吗 不用 我过去看看就好
Chopper, you're with me.
切宝 你和我一起
Oh, you don't want to go?
你不想走
Fine. Then you can stay here and help AP-5 with his supply inventory.
好吧 你就待在这儿帮AP-5清查存货吧
Chopper, there you are.
切宝 你在这儿呀
We have a lot of inventory to calculate immediately.
我们有很多军需品 需要立即清算
Wait. Where are you going?
等等 你要去哪儿
Yeah, that's what I thought.
是啊 我也这么想
Well, I don't see a meteor,
我没看见流星
but it looks like spiders had a go at it.
但看起来蜘蛛们倒是试了试
Easy enough to fix.
要修好还蛮简单的
Looks like something stumbled onto a nest and got swarmed.
看起来有个东西绊在了巢上 被它们压倒了
Huh. It's some kind of droid.
是某种机器人
And not one of ours.
还不是我们的
How'd it get here?
它怎么到这里的
Doesn't look Imperial.
看起来不像帝国的
We should take it back to base,
我们应该把它带回基地
see if we can figure out where it came from.
看看能不能搞清它是从哪来的
Course you disagree and wanna trash it.
你当然不同意 想把它当垃圾丢掉
Well, I suppose, since Hera left you in charge...
我想既然赫拉让你负责
Oh, wait, she didn't.
等下 她没有
Agent Kallus, we've lost contact with one of our Infiltrators.
卡勒斯特工 我们与一个渗透者机器人失去了联♥系♥
It hasn't reported in.
它没有回报
What was its last known location?
它最后所知的地点是哪里
The droid never transmitted its coordinates, so we don't know.
那个机器人从没传输过坐标 所以我们不知道
Should we alert Command?
我们要通知指挥部吗
If we chased down every temporary comm failure,
如果我们查找每一处暂时的通讯中断
we'd have little time to do anything else.
我们就没时间做其它事了
If there's still no contact by next cycle, we'll follow up.
如果在下个周期前还是失联 我们就追踪
For now, we wait.
目前 我们等着
No, no, no, no. This is all wrong.
不 不 不 不 这全都不对
Rations in the munitions section?
口粮放在军需品的区域
Torpedoes with detonators?
鱼雷和榴弹放在一起
My maker! This is a logistics nightmare.
我的制♥造♥者啊 这是个后勤的噩梦
Say what you like about the Empire, they were organized.
说说你赞赏帝国的地方吧 他们有条有理
Mostly because of me, of course.
大部分是因为我 当然
Hey, Inventory!
存货单
Um, excuse me.
恕我直言
This is a supply area, not a trash compactor.
这是供给品区域 不是垃圾压缩机
We found this busted-up droid in the wasteland.
我们在荒地上发现了这个出故障的机器人
Can you identify it?
你能识别它吗
It looks like an older model of some type of protocol droid.
它看起来像某种旧式的礼仪机器人型号♥
I should be able to give it enough power for a systems restart.
我应该能给它足够的动力以重启系统
Hey, it worked!
起作用了
Of course it worked.
当然会起作用
Uh... Hello.
你好
Who are you?
你是谁
Where do you come from?
你从哪里来的
Designation, unknown.
类别 未知
Its memory systems are damaged.
它的记忆系统损坏了
Armory and munitions storage area.
军械和补给存货区域
Proton torpedoes, 47.
质子鱼雷 47
Blaster recharges, 820.
爆能枪再装弹♥药♥ 820
Thermal detonators, 62 crates.
热能榴弹 62箱
Ion mines, 32.
离子雷 32
Did he... Did he just scan and inventory this entire area?
他刚刚 他刚刚扫描清查了这整块区域吗
He's better at your job than you are.
你的活他比你做得更好
I seriously doubt that.
我十分怀疑这一点
However, he appears to be a logistics droid
不管怎样 他看起来是个后勤机器人
and could prove useful as my assistant.
可能会有帮助 作为我的助手
Hmm. Seems harmless enough.
看起来没什么害处
I guess we could take in another stray.
我觉得下次我们能再带一个走失的机器人回来
Species, Lasat. Designation, military.
种族 拉桑人 类别 军人
Rank, unknown.
军衔 未知
Captain Orrelios at your service.
奥雷利奥斯队长为您服务
Fast learner, this one.
学得挺快 这家伙
Astromech C1 series.
宇航技工机器人C1系列
Obsolete mechanism. No longer in production.
机型老旧 已停止生产
He doesn't like you. Now I really like him.
他不喜欢你 现在我真的喜欢上他了
Captain Orrelios to the command center
奥雷利奥斯队长 请到指挥中心报到
for a priority message.
收听优先级消息
Keep an eye on my new friend, huh?
看着点我的新朋友
Very well.
好吧
Sir, we have a message from Fulcrum.
长官 我们收到一条支点的消息
Let's hear it. Put him through.
我们来听听 放出来吧
The Empire has begun to deploy recon droids.
帝国已开始派遣侦察机器人
These Infiltrators sweep the Outer Rim worlds for rebel bases.
这些渗透者在外环全面搜索义军基地
Oh, look at that thing. It's armed to the teeth.
看看那玩意儿 武装到牙齿了
They are extremely dangerous,
他们极其危险
but can appear harmless while in protocol mode.
但在礼仪模式下看似无害
Oh, no.
不
One recently failed to report in.
其中一个最近失联了
Be advised, if the droid remains out of contact,
兹通知 如果机器人继续与帝国失联
the Empire will come after it,and soon.
帝国将随它而来 很快
Fulcrum out.
支点完毕
Make sure you categorize every crate in this section.
确保把这区域的每个箱子都分好类
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表