剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Just a moment.
等一下
Guards, bring her here.
守卫 带她过来
May I see that?
我能看看那个吗
I'm a visitor to your world.
我是你们星球的一名访客
It occurs to me it might be beneficial to hear what you have to say
我想听听你们对帝国占领的评述
about our Imperial occupation.
可能对我大有益处
I don't think I could be of any help to you.
我觉得我对您没什么帮助
Oh, I disagree.
噢 我不同意
Bring her to your office for questioning.
把她带到你的办公室审问
Please! I am a poor refugee.
拜托 我只是个可怜的难民
Captain, do you recognize this?
上尉 你认识这个吗
Yes, it, it was here, in my office.
认识 它 它原来就在我办公室里
I thought I could sell it for food.
我本来想卖♥♥了它换食物
My family is starving. No excuse.
我的家人挨着饿 别找借口
You shall make a valuable example to others of your kind
惩治你能有效警戒同族的其他人
who think to steal from the Empire.
让他们明白偷帝国的东西会有什么下场
She's far more valuable than you realize.
她的价值远比你以为的要高
Uh... How do you mean?
呃 您是什么意思
To defeat an enemy, you must know them.
要想打败敌人 必须了解他们
Not simply their battle tactics,
不仅要了解他们的作战策略
but their history, philosophy, art.
更要了解他们的历史 哲学 艺术
So I will ask you again, Captain,
所以我再问你一遍 上尉
do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
Some primitive native trinket.
某种原始的本地小饰物
It's a Kalikori.
这是个卡利科里
A revered Twi'lek heirloom
备受崇敬的提列克传家宝
passed from parent to child through generations.
世世代代由父母传给子女
Worthless to outsiders,
外人看来一钱不值
priceless to family.
家族眼中价值连城
Yes. Well, she stole it.
是的 她偷了它
Yes, but why?
是啊 但为什么
War.
战争
It's all you've ever known, isn't it?
这是你所知道的一切 不是吗
You were so young when you survived the Clone War.
在克隆人战争中幸存的时候 你还十分年轻
No wonder you're as equipped in spirit to fight as well as you do.
难怪你精力充沛 斗志昂扬
War is in your blood.
战争融入了你的血液
I study the art of war,
我研究战争的艺术
work to perfect it.
致力于完善它
But you... You were forged by it.
但是你 你由它锤炼而成
Sir, she's just a peasant.
长官 她只是个农民
It doesn't matter where we come from, Admiral.
我们从哪儿来并不重要 元帅
Our will to be free is what's going to beat you.
我们赢得自♥由♥的意志一定会击败你
You... You dare...
你 你竟敢
Slavin, please. You embarrass me in front of our host.
斯莱文 拜托 你在我们的主人面前给我丢脸了
"Host"? What?
主人 什么
May I introduce Hera Syndulla,
请容我向你介绍赫拉·辛杜拉
rebel pilot, freedom fighter and military leader.
叛军飞行员 自♥由♥斗士 军事领袖
Daughter of your nemesis, Cham Syndulla.
你的宿敌査姆·辛杜拉的女儿
How did you know?
您是怎么知道的
Because rebels have friends always rushing to the rescue.
因为叛军的朋友们总是急着赶来救援
An unexpected pleasure to meet you,
见到你真是意外的惊喜
Captain Hera Syndulla.
赫拉·辛杜拉船长
Wish I could say the same, Admiral.
我倒是也想这么说 元帅
It is a pity our first encounter might well be our last.
很遗憾 我们的第一次见面很可能就是最后一次
I will keep your Kalikori in a place of honor.
我会把你的卡利科里摆在一个荣显之处
If I knew you'd take it, I would've smashed it when I had the chance.
如果我知道它落到你手里 我会趁有机会的时候砸烂它
You surprise me.
你真让我惊讶
Is your history worth so little to you?
你们的历史对你就这么没价值吗
My family legacy belongs to us alone.
我家族的遗产只属于我们
It is not for some collector's curiosity.
不是为了满足收藏家的好奇心
What did you say?
你说什么
Forgive him. I thank you for your hospitality.
请原谅他 谢谢你的款待
Have the Kalikori transported to my ship.
把卡利科里运送到我的飞船上
We should just destroy that piece of Twi'lek trash.
我们应该毁了那块提列克垃圾
My apologies, Captain Slavin.
我很抱歉 斯莱文上尉
I forgot not everyone is able to appreciate art as I do.
我忘了不是所有人都能像我一样欣赏艺术
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在 恕我失陪
I'm conducting an experiment that requires my attendance.
我要进行一项必须亲自到场的实验
I leave it to your command to finish the job.
剩下的任务就交给你指挥完成
And so I shall.
我会的
What'd I miss?
我错过了什么
They've stopped firing.
他们停火了
Cham Syndulla, I would have a word with you.
査姆·辛杜拉 我要和你谈话
It concerns your daughter.
关乎你的女儿
Where is she? I have your precious Hera.
她在哪里 你的宝贝赫拉在我这儿
And the boy, Ezra Bridger.
还有那个男孩 埃兹拉·布里杰
They'll face my blaster squad unless you surrender to me.
即刻向我投降 否则我的爆能枪小队将处决他们
You can't. You're too important.
你不能这么做 你太重要了
And my daughter is not important?
我女儿就不重要了吗
I will trade my life for hers.
我会用我的命换她
She will lead in my place.
她将代替我指挥
Captain Slavin, I will surrender to you,
斯莱文上尉 我会投降于你
but what assurance will you give me
但是你怎么保证
that my daughter and the boy will be released?
我的女儿和那个男孩会被安全释放
Only that if you do not arrive for the exchange by sundown,
如果日落之前你不前来交换
they will both be terminated.
他们都将被处决
Could the trap be more obvious?
这陷阱还能更明显吗
We know. And I am counting on all of you
我们知道 所以我希望你们所有人
to use my sacrifice to save Hera and Ezra.
用我的牺牲挽救赫拉和埃兹拉
I'm sorry, Ezra.
我很抱歉 埃兹拉
It was selfish of me to go after my Kalikori.
取回卡利科里太自私了
I put you and everyone else in danger for a personal mission.
为了这么一件私事 我就将你和其他人置于险境
But we wanted to help because it was important to you.
但我们想要帮助你 因为它对你很重要
But we weren't ready for that admiral.
只是我们没有准备好应对那个元帅
I should have known better.
我应该更清楚才对
Chopper!
切宝
My father's actually surrendering?
我父亲真准备投降
To free us.
换取我们的自♥由♥
Well, they can't make a prisoner exchange without prisoners.
要是没有战俘 他们就没法战俘交换了
Let's go. Not yet.
我们走吧 现在先别
We won't make it out. There are too many guards.
我们逃不出去的 外面守卫太多
We're going to go through with this exchange, but on my terms.
我们将计就计 但要按我的方式来
Chopper, I want you to raid the Imperial armory
切宝 我要你洗劫帝国♥军♥械库
and get as many explosives as you can.
尽可能多地拿炸♥药♥
You're... You're gonna blow up your house?
你要 你要炸了你家
My home is my crew and family.
我的船员和家人就是我的家
I want heavy cannons positioned here and here.
我要重炮放在这里还有这里
Launchers below, with two additional squads held back in reserve.
下面安放发射器 外加两个小队在后面待命
Time to say good-bye to your father.
是时候和你的父亲说再见了
All right, Captain Syndulla,
好了 辛杜拉船长
let's see how you respond.
让我们看看你会怎么应对吧
Steady. On my command.
稳住 听我指挥
Syndulla. At last we meet face-to-face.
辛杜拉 我们终于见面了
Step forward, alone, and turn yourself over as promised.
上前 就你一人 遵守承诺过来换人
Not until you release them.
你得先放了他们
We'll make a simultaneous exchange.
我们同时进行交换
Start walking.
开始走吧
Droid! What are you doing?
机器人 你在干什么
I am sorry, Father.
我很抱歉 父亲
It's all right, Hera. Even I have been captured before.
没关系 赫拉 我之前也不是没被抓住过
Nah, I'm sorry about the house.
不 对于房♥子 我很抱歉
Chopper!
切宝
What... You were serious!
什么 你真干了啊
Stop them! Stop them!
拦住他们 快拦住他们
They are in range, sir. Hold your fire.
他们进入射程了 长官 不要开火
They've earned their victory today.
今天的胜利是他们应得的
Admiral, the rebels are getting away!
元帅 叛军要逃走了
Oh, not to worry, Captain.
别担心 上尉
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.
我发现整个实验对我启发很大
I have learned not to underestimate you.
我明白了不能再低估你
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表