剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
What does that mean?
什么意思
When joined, any secret, wisdom or destiny
一旦合体 任何秘密 智慧或命运
can be seen through the Force.
都能通过原力看透
One could bring much chaos with such hidden truths.
利用这种隐秘的真♥相♥ 能引发极大的混乱
I have seen it before.
我之前曾见识过
Well, we can't control what Maul will do.
我们无法控制摩尔要做什么
That's his point, Ezra.
他就是这个意思 埃兹拉
Well, we still need it to save our friends, Kanan.
但我们还是需要它来拯救我们的朋友 凯南
So, are you gonna give it back, or not?
所以你是还给我们 还是不给
The object you seek is a source of imbalance
你们寻求的物体是失衡的源头
between you and your teacher.
就在你与你师♥父♥之间
If you want it, you must seek it out with him.
想要的话 你必须与他一同寻找
Where is it?
它在哪儿
Somewhere safe.
安全的地方
All right, I'll go, but I'm going alone.
好吧 我去 但我一个人去
The cave runs deep, with many twists and turns.
岩洞很深 蜿蜒曲折
How can you be sure where it is now? Huh?
你如何确定它如今的位置 嗯
I hear something.
我听见了一些东西
If you listen, you can hear it.
如果你仔细听 就能听见
I'll hold on to this.
这个暂且由我看管
Kanan! The spiders...
凯南 这些蜘蛛
Will attack as soon as you turn it on.
你一启动光剑就会攻击
Use your comlink instead.
用你的通讯器代替
I'll try to guide you from here.
我会试着在这里引导你
I'd rather have my lightsaber.
我还是愿意拿我的光剑
Why take his weapon?
为什么取走他的武器
He's gotta learn how to solve problems without it.
他要学习如何不用它解决问题
You will yield to my power.
你将屈服于我的力量
Someone's not happy.
某人不太开心啊
Yeah, let's make his day worse.
是啊 我们再添把火吧
Ready?
准备好了吗
Get to the engine room. Quietly.
去引擎室 安静一点
Here he comes.
他来了
He makes an awful lot of clanking.
丁铃当啷的声音真大
He is part droid.
他是半机器人
We can use that against him.
我们可以利用这点击败他
He's in the hold. Chopper, magnetize!
他到货舱里了 切宝 磁化
You will remain alive
你们还活着
only so long as you're of use to me!
只是因为你们对我还有利用价值
Ezra, keep to the left.
埃兹拉 继续向左
Left? You sure about that?
左边 你确定吗
Trust me.
相信我
Ezra? What's happening?
埃兹拉 发生了什么
Ezra? Ezra!
埃兹拉 埃兹拉
Keep an eye on those, will ya?
帮我看着它们 行吗
Perhaps master and apprentice will rediscover their balance.
或许师♥父♥和学徒会重新找回平衡
Or perhaps they'll be eaten.
又或许他们会被吃掉
Such is the way of things.
这就是万物之道
Ezra, jump!
埃兹拉 快跳
What are you doing in here?
你来这儿干什么
Getting you back on track.
带你回归正轨
How did you do that? I can't even do that.
你是怎么做到的 我都无法做到
Well, I've been forced to see things differently since Malachor.
从马拉科回来之后 我被迫换了角度看事物
About what happened...
对于发生的事
I'm sorry for it. For everything, Kanan.
所有的事 我很抱歉 凯南
It wasn't your fault.
不是你的错
I never blamed you, Ezra.
我从未责怪过你 埃兹拉
It's time for you to forgive yourself.
是时候原谅你自己了
Yes, Master.
是 师♥父♥
There it is.
就在这儿
Stay calm.
保持冷静
Steady.
稳住
Kanan! Don't be a threat.
凯南 别成为威胁
Go in peace.
平心静气地过去
Your conflict has ended.
你们的矛盾终结了
Perhaps balance is restored.
或许平衡已得到重塑
Thanks, Bendu.
谢谢 本杜
Your true struggle has only begun.
你们真正的困境才刚刚开始
Be warned.
当心
The darksider will not be able to open your Jedi holocron.
黑暗面使用者无法开启你们的绝地全息仪
That task will fall to one of you.
这个任务将落在你们其中之一身上
So that means we'll have the power of both holocrons too.
那意味着我们将拥有两个全息仪的力量
Do what you must, but such power comes with a price.
做你必须做的事吧 但这种力量需要付出代价
Once a secret is known, it cannot be unknown.
秘密一旦被人知晓 就覆水难收
You wanted it, now you got it.
你想要它 现在你拿到了
If you really think it'll help us against Maul, open it up.
如果你真觉得这个东西能帮助我们对付摩尔 那就打开它吧
I'd rather hear what you have to say.
我更想听听你的意见
What's our plan?
我们有什么计划
I think we oughta play it by ear.
我想我们得随机应变
How can you take this lightly?
你怎么能说得这么轻松
The greatest power Maul has is our fear that he'll hurt our friends.
摩尔最大的优势就是我们的恐惧 恐惧他会伤害我们的朋友
We have to control that fear.
我们必须要控制恐惧
Stay relaxed.
放轻松
Okay, relaxed it is.
好吧 放轻松
You don't sound relaxed.
你听起来可不轻松
Yeah, well, I look relaxed.
嗯 不过 我看起来很轻松
Over here, Master Jedi.
这边 绝地大♥师♥
Just follow the sound of my voice.
顺着我的声音过来
Easy.
冷静点
Welcome, my young apprentice.
欢迎 我年轻的学徒
I trust you found the Sith holocron illuminating?
你应该已经发现 西斯全息仪颇具启发性
I don't see our friends.
我没看到我们的朋友
They will remain my guests
他们先暂时当我的客人
until we conclude our business.
直到我们完成交易
I will take you to them now.
我现在就带你去见他们
Escort my apprentice to the command center.
护送我的学徒去指挥中心
Uh, if you attempt to escape, or if the droids are deactivated,
如果你企图逃跑 或者这些机器人被关闭
your friends will die.
你的朋友们就会死
Good to know.
多谢告知
This way, Master Jedi.
这边走 绝地大♥师♥
Truthfully, I was never trying to blind you.
老实说 我真没想弄瞎你
Oh, no. You were just trying to kill me.
噢 拜托 你当时是想杀了我
Well, if at first you don't succeed...
那么 如果第一次没有成功
Try, try again.
那就尝试 再尝试
No!
不
Terminate the prisoners.
干掉人♥质♥
I lived up to my end of the bargain. Your friends are safe.
我已经履行承诺 你的朋友们很安全
Come, apprentice, sit.
来 学徒 坐下
The holocron, if you please.
全息仪 请你给我
I doubt that you comprehend the power that is within your grasp.
我怀疑你是否理解你所掌握的力量
I know if we open these holocrons together,
我知道如果我们一起打开这两个全息仪
any question we ask will be answered.
我们所有的疑问都会解开
So you do understand.
所以你是知道的
Well, my apprentice, what is your question?
那么 我的学徒 你的疑问是什么
You know what I want.
你知道我想要什么
I want to destroy the Sith.
我想要消灭西斯
You are as ambitious as ever.
你还是像以前一样雄心勃勃
As for me, I seek something much simpler,
至于我 我追求某种更简单的东西
yet equally elusive.
但是同样难以寻觅
What's that?
什么东西
Hope.
希望
Now, let us begin.
现在让我们开始吧
Where's Ezra? With Maul. Let's go.
埃兹拉在哪儿 跟摩尔在一起 我们走
I see nothing.
我什么都没看到
Only oblivion.
只有一片空无
I must go deeper. Go deeper!
我必须更加深入 更加深入
Wait.
等等
I see something.
我看了点儿东西
What do you see?
你看到了什么
What is it?
看到了什么东西
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表