剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Tell me what I want to know, bug.
回答我的问题 虫子
What Imperial secret
帝国有什么秘密
was worth the lives of my team, my friends?
值得牺牲我的队伍 我的朋友的生命
Easy, Saw.
别急 索
We've all got questions for him.
我们都有问题要问他
Saw, he's unarmed.
索 他手无寸铁
You know better than anyone,
你比任何人都清楚
we can't underestimate these things.
我们不能低估这些东西
I think he's afraid.
我觉得他很害怕
Well, how can you tell?
你怎么知道的
Let Ezra talk to him.
让埃兹拉跟他谈吧
It's okay. We won't hurt you.
没事了 我们不会伤害你
I'm Ezra. What's your name?
我是埃兹拉 你叫什么名字
Klik-klak, klik-klak.
唧唧喀喀 唧唧喀喀
Yeah, I think I'm just gonna call ya Klik-Klak.
好吧 我觉得我就叫你唧唧喀喀吧
Come on out.
快过来吧
It's okay, Chop.
没事的 切宝
Klik-Klak,
唧唧喀喀
can you tell us
你能告诉我们
what the Empire was doing
帝国在吉奥诺西斯
here on Geonosis?
干什么吗
Circle inside of a circle.
圆圈套圆圈
That could be the rings around Geonosis.
可能是环绕吉奥诺西斯的星环
I need more than some scratches in the dirt.
我需要证据 不只是灰尘中的划痕
Chopper picked up an energy reading in the direction Klik-Klak was going.
切宝在唧唧喀喀行走的方向探测到了个能量读数
Down below somewhere.
在下面很深的地方
Probably a trap.
很可能是陷阱
Another den of battle droids.
另一窝战斗机器人
Or the answers we're looking for.
也有可能是我们寻找的答案
We came all this way.
我们走了这么远了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Tracker. I don't want it running off again.
追踪器 我不想它再逃跑了
Hey, Saw!
索
I think this is yours.
我想这是你的
Where'd you get that? Give it here!
你哪里得到的 还给我
Uh, you dropped it back there.
在那边你自己掉了
Is that your sister?
那是你妹妹吗
Steela.
斯蒂拉
This is all I have left of her.
关于她我只剩下这个了
Back in the Clone War, Saw's sister was killed
克隆人战争时 索的妹妹牺牲了
by a Separatist gunship.
分离势力的炮艇干的
The Geonosians were Separatists, right?
吉奥诺西斯人是分离势力的 对吧
Yeah, and they created those gunships.
是啊 他们制♥造♥了那些炮艇
Star Wars: Rebels S03E13 Ghosts of Geonosis Part 2
星球大战:义军崛起 第三季第十三集 吉奥诺西斯之魂 下
I'm sure the proximity sensor
我确定近距传感器
was triggered by a meteor again.
又是被流星触发的
Scan the quarantine zone for intruders
扫描隔离区域 看看有没有入侵者
and let's be on our way.
然后就继续赶路
I don't want to waste any more time
我可不想在这块荒芜的岩石上
on this desolate rock than I have to.
浪费更多不必要的时间
Captain, I'm detecting life on the surface.
舰长 我探测到地表有生命迹象
Most likely scavengers.
很可能是拾荒者
Deploy recon patrol.
派出侦察巡逻队
Zeb, Sabine, I need you up here!
泽布 莎宾 我需要你们过来
What now?
又怎么了
Imperial light cruiser.
帝国轻型巡洋舰
They haven't detected us yet.
他们还没探测到我们
We need to get the others back here now,
我们得马上让其他人回来
but I can't raise their comlinks.
但我没法接通他们的通讯器
They must have gone back into the tunnels for some reason.
他们一定因为什么原因回地道了
If I take a transmitter into the cave,
如果我带一台发射机进入山洞
think I can contact them from there?
你觉得在那边能联♥通♥他们吗
Try it, but don't stray too far.
试试吧 但别走太远
Sabine, you finish locking down the deflector core.
莎宾 你继续锁定那个偏导核心
This is where you live?
这是你住的地方
Some kind of workshop.
某种小作坊
He's been maintaining that shield generator and those droids.
他一直在维护那些护盾发生器和机器人
Droids he used to ambush us.
他用来伏击我们的机器人
Well, all his people were killed,
他的族人全部被杀了
and we came here with weapons.
我们来这里还带着武器
Can you blame him for protecting himself?
你能责怪他保护自己吗
What else is it protecting?
它还在保护什么
Transmitter looks functional.
发射器看来能用
Maybe we can boost your signal with it.
我们大概可以用它来增强你的信♥号♥♥
Chop, give me a hand with this.
切宝 来帮我弄下这个
Got a lot of stuff here.
这儿有很多东西
No, no, no! That tells me nothing!
不 不 不 我什么也听不懂
Saw, don't. This is his home.
索 别这样 这是他的家
That may be the only answer you're going to get out of him.
那或许是你能从他那儿得到的唯一答案了
It's hiding something.
它在掩藏什么
What have you got in here? A weapon?
你在这里藏了什么 武器
Stop!
住手
Saw.
索
Sonic blaster.
声波枪
Still think the bug's our friend?
还觉得这虫子是我们的朋友吗
What else you got in there?
你还藏了什么
That's... That's an egg.
那 那是个虫卵
He's just been defending it.
他只是在保护它
That's what this is all about.
那是这一切的原因
That's what he was trying to draw.
也是他想画的东西
Looks like a queen egg. It's very rare.
看起来是虫后的卵 非常稀有
That could be the last Geonosian egg left.
可能是残留下来唯一的吉奥诺西斯虫卵了
Spectre-4 to Spectre-1.
鬼魂4号♥呼叫鬼魂1号♥
Can you read me?
能听见我吗
Come in, Spectre-1.
请回答 鬼魂1号♥
Spectre-4, we read you.
鬼魂4号♥ 我们听到你了
Kanan? All right! I got ya!
凯南 太棒了 接通你了
Hold on. Let me patch you through to Hera.
等一下 我把你接到赫拉那里
Spectre-1, do you read?
鬼魂1号♥ 听得到吗
Loud and clear. We've found something.
一清二楚 我们有所发现
So did we. The Empire is here!
我们也是 帝国来了
We need you back so we can go.
我们要你们回来 我们好赶快离开
You too, Spectre4. On my way!
也包括你 鬼魂4号♥ 我马上回
The tunnel we came in collapsed.
我们来的地道塌陷了
We'll have to find another way out.
我们得另外找条路出去
What about that giant chasm we crossed?
我们穿过的那条大裂谷呢
It goes to the surface.
它通往地面
Maybe we can find a way up.
或许我们可以找上去的路
This thing comes with us, for interrogation.
这货跟我们一起走 带去审讯
Well, then who will protect the egg?
那谁来保护这个虫卵呢
If it is a queen,
如果是虫后
then it's vital to the survival of his whole race.
那它就是他整个种族存亡的关键
Whatever that thing knows is vital to our survival.
这货知道的信息是我们存亡的关键
Ezra's right.
埃兹拉是对的
They don't deserve extinction.
不能让他们灭族
The mission takes priority.
任务高于一切
Saw, we had this argument back at command.
索 我们在指挥部就争论过这个了
Your mission was to find out what happened here.
你的任务是查清这里发生了什么
And I'm gonna make this bug tell me exactly that.
我就要这虫子原原本本告诉我那一切
No. If that egg is the last chance to save his people,
不 如果那虫卵是拯救他们族人的最后希望
then we have to help him protect it.
那我们就应该帮他保护它
I know some people in this rebellion don't want to admit it,
我知道起义军里有人不愿意承认
but we are in a war, and war is loss.
但我们处在战争中 战争意味着牺牲
Okay, but we're taking Klik-Klak and the egg to our base.
好吧 那我们就把唧唧喀喀和虫卵一起带回基地
After we question him, we'll bring him home.
我们审讯他后 再把他带回家
Agreed.
同意
Kanan, what's your position?
凯南 你的地点在哪儿
We're heading back to the central air shaft.
我们正前往中♥央♥通风井
We're in trouble!
我们有麻烦了
Shields just took a major hit.
护盾刚刚受到重击
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表