剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
I know you're not.
我知道你们不怕
You're afraid of losing everything, like I did.
你们害怕失去一切 就像我一样
So you understand why we do what we do.
那么你理解我们为什么这么做
I understand that the Empire wants us to fight
我理解帝国想让我们争斗
because that makes it easy for them to destroy us.
因为这样他们就能很容易消灭我们
So you're saying we should do nothing?
所以你的意思是我们应该什么都不做
No. I'm saying how we choose to fight
不 我是说我们作战的方式
is just as important as what we fight for.
与作战的目的同样重要
What happened?
怎么回事
What do you mean, the power is being rerouted? To where?
你这是什么意思 动力路线更改了 改去了哪里
The guns and the shields?
枪炮和护盾
Mart.
马特
Fixing the hyperdrive is useless
如果动力不切回来
if the power isn't switched back.
修好超空间驱动器也没用
Iron Squadron, get to your battle stations now!
铁中队 快点各就各位
There's one small freighter.
有艘小货船
Thrawn overestimated these rebels.
索龙高估了这些叛匪
Finally, a Star Destroyer! No, that's a light cruiser.
终于来了一艘歼星舰 不 那是一艘轻型巡洋舰
Star Destroyers are six times that big.
歼星舰比那玩意儿大六倍
Yeah, well, prepare for battle anyway.
好吧 先准备战斗再说
Mart, you can't be serious!
马特 你不是认真的
Look, we need to get to the Phantom. It's time to go.
我们得去鬼怪号♥上 是时候离开了
You need to come with us now!
你现在得跟我们走
Mart, maybe he's right.
马特 或许他是对的
That's a lot of Imperial ships,
那儿有许多帝国飞船
and they say there are even more on the way.
他们说还有更多要来
What's wrong with you two?
你们两个什么毛病
They're not ready to die.
他们不想送死
Come on, buddy! We have no choice.
拜托 伙计 我们没有选择
Fine, fine. Let's go.
好吧 好吧 我们走
Hurry it up!
快点
Mart, hurry!
马特 快
No!
不
He disengaged the airlock. Look!
他断开了气闸 看
What's he thinking?
他在想什么
Mart, we're coming in. You need to get out of there.
马特 我们过来了 你得离开那儿
No! Jump!
不 跃迁吧
Get Gooti and Jonner to safety while you still can.
在你们还有机会时 把古蒂和约翰纳带到安全的地方
Incoming targets.
目标来袭
Intercept with the forward batteries.
用前炮拦截
I got 'em. I got 'em!
我打到他们了 我打到他们了
I didn't get them.
我没打到他们
His engines are hit. Power's fried from that coupling.
他的引擎被击中了 动力在那个耦合器里被烧没了
What are you doing? We have to go.
你在做什么 我们得走了
No, we have to save him.
不 我们得救他
Hera gave you a direct order and you said you would follow it.
赫拉给你下了直接命令 而你说你会遵守
Mart, do you read?
马特 收到吗
Ezra, go. Get my friends out of here.
埃兹拉 走吧 带我的朋友离开这儿
We'll come back for you.
我们会回来救你的
Come on. Come on!
快 快啊
Whatever they're up to, it can't be good.
不管他们在做什么 一定不是好事
I really did it this time.
这下我可糟了
Admiral, the mine is armed,
上将 布雷完毕
and the rebel ship is attempting to beam out a transmission.
叛军飞船企图发射一段信♥号♥♥
Excellent. Monitor it.
很好 监控它
If the rebels are as predictable as I believe,
要是叛军真如我所预料那般
they will not ignore a distress call.
他们不会不管这个求救信♥号♥♥
The Empire has my ship surrounded
帝国把我的飞船包围了
but hasn't fired on me yet.
但还没向我开火
I don't know what they're up to.
我不知道他们想干什么
I hate to admit it, but I need your...
虽然难以启齿 但我需要你们的
Help. He was going to say help.
帮助 他想说的是帮助
The Empire allowed that part of the transmissionto get through,
帝国允许这段信♥号♥♥传过来
then they cut it off.
然后把它切断了
I will go.
我过去
Commander, you're too far away.
指挥官 你离得太远了
You'd never make it in time.
你没办法及时赶到的
I am all the family he has left.
我是他唯一的家人了
Let me take the Ghost, go in quietly and get him out of there.
让我驾驶幽灵号♥ 暗中潜入 带他出来
You have my gratitude, Captain.
十分感谢 船长
Wait, you're really going back? I'm...
等等 你们真的要回去吗 我
We are all for helping Mart, but it's obviously a trap.
我们完全赞成救马特 但这明显是个圈套
If it's obviously a trap, it's not a very good one.
如果这明显是个圈套 就不会是个什么好圈套
We were outnumbered before,
我们之前也寡不敌众
but we're going back as a team
但我们团结协作 都回来了
and that'll give us and Mart a fighting chance.
这会给我们和马特一个战斗机会
All right if we tag along?
我们跟你们一起去可以吗
We saved you both a seat.
我们给你们俩留了座位
Look alive, Mart. We're back.
看上去还活着 马特 我们回来了
I don't believe it.
简直无法相信
The rebel ship known as the Ghost has reentered the system.
那艘名为幽灵号♥的叛军飞船重新进入行星系了
I want to destroy both ships at once.
我想一石二鸟
Do not trigger the mine until I order it.
等我命令再触发磁雷
Kanan, keep those TIEs off us.
凯南 别让那些TIE战机靠近我们
Gooti, you ready on that hoist?
古蒂 绞车准备好了吗
Yes, ma'am.
好了 女士
Mart, we're coming in.
马特 我们来了
Goot, the Empire attached something onto my ship.
古蒂 帝国把什么东西放在了我的飞船上
Hmm, probably a magno-mine. Remote detonated.
可能是个磁雷 可远程遥控爆♥炸♥
That changes things.
计划要变了
You, big guy, get the droids ready to go outside.
你 大块头 让俩机器人准备到外面去
Yes, ma'am! Come on, droids. Move it!
好的 女士 来吧 机器人们 走
Get ready, you two!
准备好 你们俩
Opening cargo bay doors.
打开货舱门
Copy that Moving into position.
收到 马上就位
Go!
去
Sir, they broke off the rescue.
长官 他们中止了救援
Perhaps they detected the mine.
也许他们探测到了磁雷
Chop, disable the detonator. The red light on top.
切宝 关闭雷♥管♥ 顶上有红灯的地方
R3, turn off the magnetic clamp, but carefully.
R3 关掉磁夹 但要小心
Admiral, I've lost the mine's signal.
上将 磁雷的信♥号♥♥丢了
Well, get it back!
找回来
Hey, care to let me in on the plan?
介不介意让我参与计划
The droids are attaching the mine to one of your cargo crates.
俩机器人正把磁雷连上你的一个货箱
Ah. Ah, I get it.
啊 我懂了
I've reacquired the mine's signal.
重新获得磁雷信♥号♥♥了
Very good.
很好
The bomb is in place, but my ship's not going anywhere.
炸♥弹♥就位 但我的飞船什么地方都去不了
Can your droid get me flying again?
你的机器人能让我再次启航吗
Sorry. No time for repairs.
抱歉 没时间维修了
Get the droids inside and get ready for a pickup.
让机器人进去 准备对接
Good job, guys.
做得好 伙计们
They're moving in again. Prepare to detonate.
他们又逼近了 准备爆♥炸♥
We have them. Detonate the mine. I'm... I'm trying!
机会来了 引爆 我 我在试
Gooti, lock onto the ship.
古蒂 锁住那艘飞船
Hurry! Our shields can't take much more of this!
快 我们的护盾快承受不住了
Captain Syndulla, reinforcements have arrived.
辛杜拉船长 增援已到
Sato.
佐藤
Maintain fire. We must cover those ships.
保持火力 我们要掩护那两艘飞船
Mart, you are not alone. We will get you out of this.
马特 你不孤单了 我们会救你出去
Uncle Jun.
纯叔叔
It's a rebel command ship. Call for reinforcements!
这是叛军的指挥舰 呼叫增援
Got him!
抓住了
Mart, get your bomb ready. We're making a run for that cruiser.
马特 准备好炸♥弹♥ 我们要飞向那艘巡洋舰了
Standing by, Captain.
一切就绪 船长
Will you detonate the mine?
你会不会引爆啊
It's not responding, sir!
没反应 长官
Now that is a Star Destroyer.
现在这个才是歼星舰
Okay, then. Let's get out of here.
好吧 我们离开这里
Commander Jun Sato.
纯·佐藤指挥官
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表