剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
And hidden in its cloudy heavens, Reklam Station,
在它云雾浓密的大气层里隐藏着雷克拉姆站
a secret Imperial salvage yard
在这座帝国的秘密回收厂里
where thousands of Republic starfighters
有数千架共和国的星际战斗机
are being dismantled for scrap.
正被拆解成废料
My former friend Terba worked on the line there
我的故友特巴曾在那里工作
before he was arrested for trying to escape.
他就是因为逃跑才被逮捕
Y-wings? Kinda old. Can they fly?
Y翼 挺老的了 还能飞吗
Those bombers may be old, but they were solid in combat operations.
那些轰炸机或许老旧 但它们在战斗中却很可靠
If we could steal a squadron's worth...
如果我们能偷到一个中队的量
They would be key to building a strike fleet,
就能以其为基础打造一支突击舰队
one capable of our next objective,
以期完成我们的下一目标
the destruction of the Empire's factory on Lothal.
摧毁帝国在洛塔的工厂
Then what are we waiting for? Let's go get 'em.
那我们还等什么 快行动吧
Not so fast. We need to scout it first.
别太心急 我们得先侦察一下
Confirm Hondo's intel and recon its defenses.
确认杭多的情报 探测它的防御
You still do not trust Hondo,
你们还是不信任杭多
given our history together?
即使我们来往了这么久吗
You wound me to the quick, madam.
你戳到我痛处了 女士
Ezra Bridger, I trusted you with the last mission,
埃兹拉·布里杰 上一个任务我信任了你
and your success has not gone unnoticed.
我并未忽视你的成就
You will lead this mission as Lieutenant Commander.
这次任务你将以少校的身份领导
Lieutenant? A promotion?
少校 晋升了
You earned it, kid.
你应得的 孩子
Way to go! Well done, young Jedi.
加油 干得漂亮 年轻的绝地
Congratulations, Ezra.
恭喜你 埃兹拉
Kanan will be proud of you.
凯南会为你骄傲的
Yeah?
是吗
Well, he has a funny way of showing it,
好吧 他的表现方式很有意思
considering he's never around.
考虑到他从不在附近
I see you.
我看到你了
I see you.
我看到你了
Come to me.
到我这里来
Kanan, I was hoping to see you at the briefing.
凯南 我本希望你会出现在简报会上
I hear Ezra's doing well.
我听说埃兹拉干得不错
He has been stepping up, but, uh...
他一直在进步 但是
You know, he blames himself
你也知道 他一直自责
for what happened to you and Ahsoka.
你和阿索卡遭遇的事
Well, I don't.
我并没有
I wish you would tell him that.
我希望你能亲自跟他说
Kanan. Uh, hey, what are you doing here?
凯南 呃 你来这儿做什么呢
I think it's time for us to talk.
我想我们是时候谈谈了
Really? Uh, now is not a good time.
是吗 呃 这会儿不太合适
I've been promoted and assigned
我晋升了 还分配到了
a really important mission.
一个挺重要的任务
Yeah, I've heard.
嗯 我听说了
The Sith holocron?
西斯全息记录仪
You opened it?
你开启了它
Yeah, I opened it. So what?
是啊 我打开了 那又怎样
Ezra, you know only someone who uses the dark side can open this thing.
埃兹拉 你知道只有使用黑暗面的人才能打开它吧
The things I've learned from it
我从它那里学到的东西
have really helped me.
真的对我很有帮助
You're using it?
你在使用它
Maybe you should, too.
或许你也应该这么做
You might actually learn something.
也许你真能学到点东西
Ezra, do you have any idea how dangerous this path is?
埃兹拉 你真的清楚这条路有多危险吗
Everything I've learned has helped me win one battle after another.
我的所学帮助我打了一场又一场胜仗
I'm using it for good.
我用它是做好事
Acting out of anger offers quick results, but it's a trap!
由愤怒驱使的行动能立刻产生成效 但那是个陷阱
Not for me!
对我来说不是
I can't let you keep this.
我不能把它留在你这里
Fine. I don't need it.
好 我不需要它
Just like I don't need you.
就像我也不需要你
We can't jump directly to Yarma from here.
我们不能直接从这里跳跃到亚尔马
We'll have to drop out of hyperspace
我们需要在塞里达航路点
at the Sereeda Waypoint and plot a new jump.
脱离超空间并计算下一次跳跃
Do not take too long.
别搞太久
That is Mining Guild territory.
那里是矿业行会的地盘
If they spot us, they'll alert the Empire
要是被他们盯上了 他们会通知帝国
and jeopardize my payment.
那我就拿不到报酬了
I mean, our mission.
我是说 会损害我们的任务
We'll be there and gone before they know it.
我们只稍作停留 没等他们发现就离开
Right, Chop?
对吧 切宝
I can help you.
我能帮助你
Where are you?
你在哪里
Who are you?
你是谁
Come to me.
到我这里来
Okay, Chopper, you're up.
好了 切宝 轮到你了
Program those coordinates fast before...
快点计算那些坐标 别等
Attention, shuttle craft.
穿梭机请注意
You're trespassing in a Mining Guild claim zone.
你已闯入矿业行会统领区域
Identify yourselves. State your business.
请表明身份 说明来意
State your purpose.
请说明来意
Please excuse the intrusion, Captain.
原谅我们私自进入 船长
We'll be on our way as soon as we calculate our hyperspace jump.
我们计算好超空间就立马跳跃
We will not authorize any such jump
我们不会批准任何此类跳跃
until you've registered with the Empire and paid the hyperspace toll.
除非你们在帝国登记 并上缴超空间通行费
Prepare to transfer credits.
请准备好转账
If you do not slow your speed,
如果再不减速
we will open fire.
我们就开火了
Sabine, get us out of here.
莎宾 带我们离开这儿
This is the place. Hello?
就是这儿了 你好
Are you there?
你在吗
I can sense your presence.
我能感知到你的存在
Hello.
你好
Imperial prison is bad,
帝国监狱已经够糟心了
but where the Mining Guild will send us is worse!
但矿业行会把我们带去更恶劣的地方
Hang on!
抓牢
Brace yourselves.
准备好了
Chopper, we're clear. Charge the hyperdrive.
切宝 我们安全了 开启超空间驱动器
Wait. We should destroy the transport before they contact the Empire.
等等 我们应该摧毁这架运输船 别让它联♥系♥帝国
They probably already have.
他们大概已经联♥系♥了
No! We're not leaving any witnesses.
不 我们不留任何目击者
That's not our mission, Ezra.
那不是我们的任务 埃兹拉
She's right, Lieutenant.
她是对的 少校
The important thing here is to proceed with our mission.
现在重要的是继续我们的任务
Fine. Make the jump.
好吧 开始跳跃
Hyperspace, here we come.
超空间 我们来了
Ah. You heard my call. Good.
啊 你听到了我的召唤 很好
Your imbalance woke me from a deep slumber.
你的失衡将我从深睡中吵醒
Imbalance?
失衡
Your presence is like a violent storm in this quiet world.
你的存在就像一场暴风 打破了这个世界的宁静
You're a Force wielder.
你是个原力使用者
But you're not a Jedi.
但你不是绝地
Wielder? Hmm.
使用者 嗯
Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and Bogan,
绝地与西斯使用阿什拉与博根
the light and the dark.
即光明与黑暗
I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu.
而我处在中间 我是本杜
What do you call yourself?
你怎样称呼自己
I am Kanan Jarrus, Jedi Knight.
我是凯南·贾勒斯 绝地武士
You carry conflict with you, Kanan Jarrus,
你心有矛盾 凯南·贾勒斯
Jedi Knight.
绝地武士
It's this.
是这个
Ah. Interesting.
啊 有意思
Careful. It's...
小心点 它很
dangerous.
危险
How so?
为什么
It's a Sith holocron, a source of evil.
它是个西斯全息记录仪 是邪恶的源泉
My student's been using it,
我的学生正使用它
and I'm afraid it's changing him.
我担心它在改变他
An object cannot make you good or evil.
人不会因为一个物件而变好或变坏
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表