剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
You really think it's gonna be that bad?
你真觉得会有那么糟糕
I haven't been back to Krownest
从进帝国♥军♥校前开始
since before my time at the Imperial Academy, Ezra.
我就再也没回过克罗内斯特了 埃兹拉
And I didn't exactly leave on good terms.
其实我离家的时候跟他们关系不好
Well, maybe things have changed.
也许情况变了
They might be happy to see you.
他们也许会很高兴见到你
You don't know my family.
你不了解我的家庭
I do.
我了解
Your mother is the leader of Clan Wren, Sabine.
你的母亲是雷恩氏族的领导人 莎宾
She may be with the Empire now,
她现在也许和帝国是同一阵线
but I believe her true loyalty lies with Mandalore.
但我相信她真正忠于的是曼达洛
Even if that were true, she thinks I'm a traitor.
即使是这样 她也认为我是个叛徒
If you can convince your mother to help the rebels,
如果你能说服你的母亲帮助义军
all of Mandalore might follow you and the Darksaber.
曼达洛全境可能都会效忠于你与暗剑
Ah, I should let them know we're coming
我应该通知他们我们来了
so they don't shoot us down.
否则他们会把我们击落的
That's funny, I...
真好笑 我
Wait, you're not kidding, are you?
等一下 你没开玩笑 对吧
What happened? They're jamming us.
怎么了 他们在干扰我们
Incoming. Sounds like your family just sent out the welcoming committee.
有人来了 看来你家派人来接你了
Star Wars: Rebels S03E16 Legacy of Mandalore
星球大战:义军崛起 第三季第十六集 曼达洛传承
Rockets! Rockets!
火箭弹 火箭弹
I see them.
我看见了
Didn't you tell them who you were?
你没告诉他们你是谁吗
That's probably why they're shooting at us.
也许这正是他们要把我们击落的原因
We've lost the main thrusters. Brace for impact!
主推进器失灵了 准备迫降
Looks like recruiting the Wrens
看来招收雷恩家族
will be more difficult than I thought.
会比我预计的要困难
You weren't easy to recruit either.
当初招揽你也挺不容易的
So we switch to plan B.
所以我们按后备计划行事
Better stay out of sight.
你最好别出来
I have a feeling we're gonna need you later.
我有预感我们后面会需要你
Now, remember, I could be related to these guys.
记住 这些人可能是我亲戚
Don't worry. I'll play nice.
别担心 我会下手轻点
Ezra...
埃兹拉
Jedi?
绝地
Ezra! What? They shot first, Sabine.
埃兹拉 咋了 莎宾 是他们先开的枪
Sabine?
莎宾
Tristan?
特里斯坦
You changed your hair again.
你又换发型了
You know me.
你了解我
Do I?
真的吗
Who are the Jedi?
这些绝地是谁
They're my friends.
他们是我朋友
I'll explain everything, I promise.
我会解释所有事情的 我保证
I'll take you to the stronghold,
我会带你去要塞
but I can't vouch for how you'll be greeted.
但我可说不准你会受到怎样的待遇
How can you wear that armor, Tristan?
你怎么能穿这身装甲 特里斯坦
How could you join them?
你怎么能加入他们
You shouldn't have come back, Sabine.
你不该回来 莎宾
Thanks.
谢了
So it's true, then.
看来是真的了
Mother.
母亲
Put her in a cell. She'll be held for trial.
把她关进大牢 等待审判
Mother, we need to talk.
母亲 我们得谈谈
The Darksaber?
暗剑
Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger,
凯南·贾勒斯 埃兹拉·布里杰
this is my mother, the Countess Ursa Wren.
这是我的母亲 女伯爵厄莎·雷恩
Hi.
嗨
Whoa, hey! No, no, no, just saying hello.
别 别 别 我只是打声招呼
What did you expect would happen here, Sabine?
你指望来这儿会发生什么 莎宾
That you'd be welcomed with open arms?
我们会张开双臂欢迎你
You're wanted by the Empire!
你正在被帝国通缉
I know, but I'm part of the Rebellion now.
我知道 但我现在是起义军的一份子
Please hear what I have to say.
请您听听我要说的话
I will tolerate the Jedi presence in our ancestral home
我可以容忍♥绝地来我们的祖宅
if they surrender their weapons.
但他们必须交出武器
Well, that went better than I expected.
事情进展得比我预想的好
That was better?
这还算好
I hope you're not really expecting us
我希望你别真觉得我们
to hand over our lightsabers, are you?
会交出光剑 懂吗
We need to do whatever it takes to make this work.
我们得尽一切努力完成任务
They'll be safe, Ezra.
它们会很安全的 埃兹拉
All right.
好吧
Your rebel friends are going to bring
你的义军朋友会
the Empire down on all of us.
引来帝国的注意
You believe the Darksaber will protect you?
你觉得暗剑能保护你
It won't.
它不行
It's only a symbol.
它只是个象征
Yeah, a symbol that's united all Mandalorians in the past.
是啊 这个象征在以前能团结所有曼达洛人
Look, if we stand together now... Stand together?
瞧 如果我们现在团结一致 团结一致
Sabine, it's everything I can do to keep the other Clans
莎宾 我所做的一切都是为了
from destroying us because of what you did.
防止雷恩氏族不因你的行为而被其他氏族毁灭
I didn't know the Empire would use the weapon I designed
我根本不知道帝国会用我设计的武器
against our people.
来对付我们的人♥民♥
But you don't believe me, do you?
但你根本不相信我 对不对
Even if I did, it wouldn't change
即使我相信你 也不会改变
all the other ruling houses from seeing you as a traitor.
其他执政家族把你看作叛徒的现状
Your own brother now serves Gar Saxon to prove our loyalty
为了证明我们的忠诚 恢复一点地位
and regain some small amount of status.
你的亲兄弟现在只能为加尔·萨克森服务
Gar Saxon is a killer.
加尔·萨克森是个杀手
He's the Emperor's Hand,
他是皇帝之手
the acting ruler and governor of Mandalore.
曼达洛临时统治者兼总督
And his men wiped out the Protectors.
他的人杀光了帮工守护者
The Protectors were executed for treason,
守护者因叛国被处决
just as Fenn Rau will be when he is found.
等芬恩·劳被捕后也会被处决
They were loyal to Mandalore and Saxon betrayed them!
他们是忠于曼达洛的 萨克森背叛了他们
Enough!
够了
Fenn Rau's people are dead and mine are not.
芬恩·劳的人都死了 而我的人都还活着
And I intend to keep them that way. All of them.
我想保全我们 保全所有人
Except for me.
除了我
Walk with me.
陪我走走
So you're Sabine's brother?
所以你是莎宾的兄弟
Hmm, I didn't even know she had a brother.
我都不知道她有个兄弟
I mean, it's not that she didn't want to talk about you,
我意思是 不是说她不想提起你
but she just, I don't know,
但她就是 我不知道
she never really talked about you before.
她真的从没谈起过你
Ezra.
埃兹拉
Yeah? Less is more.
啥 少说为妙
Aren't we here to make friends?
我们不是来交朋友的吗
Just let me handle the negotiating.
让我来处理谈判的部分
How could you align with the Empire?
你们怎么能与帝国结盟呢
After everything they've done to our people,
在他们对我们的人♥民♥做了那些之后
after what they made me do.
在他们逼我做那些事之后
Do you think I didn't try to stop it?
你以为我没努力阻止过吗
There was nothing I could do, Sabine.
我无能为力 莎宾
Mandalore was on its knees before the Emperor.
曼达洛已跪倒在皇帝面前
After he put Saxon in power, we had a choice.
在他让萨克森掌权之后 我们倒是有选择
Side with him
支持他
or Clan Wren would be destroyed.
或是看着雷恩氏族被毁
Your father...
你的父亲
Please, don't tell me.
拜托 别告诉我
He's alive.
他还活着
On Mandalore.
在曼达洛
A captive in everything but name.
除了姓名 尽是耻辱
But if Clan Wren acts against the Empire...
但如果雷恩氏族反对帝国
They'll kill him.
他们会杀了他
Why didn't you try and find me?
你们为什么不试着找我
Find you?
找你
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表