剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
All clear. Come on!
一切正常 来吧
We're going to need to restore power to the cargo hold.
我们需要恢复货舱的电力
Chopper, get to the bridge and see what you can do.
切宝 到舰桥去 看看能做什么
Are you sure splitting up is a good idea?
你确定分头行动是个好主意吗
It's a good order. Here's another one.
是条好命令 下面是另一条
This way. Come on.
这边走 来吧
What was that?
那是什么
It's nothing. Some loose cargo.
没什么 一些散货
I saw something move! There!
我看到有东西在动 那里
Wait a second.
等等
Look out!
小心
Aah! I am attacked!
啊 我受到了攻击
What is that?
那是什么
I got him. I got him.
抓住他了 抓住他了
Wait a minute. Isn't this one of the guys from your crew?
等等 这不是你船组人员中的一位吗
Hello, Melch.
你好 梅尔奇
Well, like I said, it's a long, boring story.
好吧 就像我说的 这是个又长又闷的故事
We should get moving.
我们该走了
Hold it. I think we have time to hear this.
等下 我觉得我们有时间听一下
Azmorigan came to me with a flight plan he'd acquired,
阿兹莫里根找到了我 带着他获得的飞行计划
an Imperial freighter with a fat cargo and no escort.
一艘帝国货船 货物很肥 没有护卫
So, it sounded like an easy score.
所以 听起来像轻松一票
You attacked an Imperial ship?
你们袭击了一艘帝国飞船
We do it all the time.
我们总那么干
Exact... Really?
正是 真的吗
Anyway, you should be giving us a medal.
不管怎样 你们该给我们颁个奖
Oh, if you'd only seen it. It was glorious.
噢 如果你们看到就好了 那太辉煌了
Yeah, yeah, okay. Just skip to the part where it all went wrong.
行 行 好吧 直接跳到出了大差错的部分
We disabled the ship with ion mines,
我们用离子雷让飞船瘫痪了
but it drifted into this maelstrom.
但它飘到了这个大漩涡里
But of course, my brave little Ugnaughts...
但是当然 我勇敢的小乌格瑙特人
Look at him. He insisted on trying to board it anyway,
看看他吧 他坚持不管怎样也要努力登船
but tragically...
但悲惨的是
Left you to die?
丢下你等死
I would never abandon any of my crew.
我绝不会丢下自己的任何船员
You are like family!
你就像家人一样
Short...
又矮
Fragrant family.
又香的家人
All right,
好吧
instead of the 1% you were promised,
之前我允诺给你百分之一
I will give you two.
现在给你百分之二
You're welcome.
不客气
So you brought us in only after you'd lost your entire crew
所以你是在失去所有船员之后才带我们来的
trying it yourself.
自己尝试过但失败了
You lied to us. What a surprise.
你对我们撒了谎 真令人惊奇啊
Well, he didn't exactly lie.
呃 他并不是撒谎
He just didn't tell us the whole truth.
只是没告诉我们全部事实
Well said!
说得好
And some of the truth is better than none of the truth,
而部分事实总比没有事实要好
which is what you used to get.
过去你们就得不到事实
So, don't try and tell me that I have not grown.
所以 别想着和我说我一点没变
Oh, I don't have any time for this.
我可没时间干这个
Cargo hold, now!
货舱 快
I can pull your limbs off later.
我可以待会再把你的四肢扯下来
He's always kidding.
他总是在开玩笑
He's kidding, right?
他是开玩笑的 对吧
The winds are picking up down here.
风越刮越大了
The longer this takes, the worse it's gonna get.
花的时间越长 情况就会越糟
Thank you, Sabine. Your concern is noted.
谢谢你 莎宾 你的担心我们收下了
Zeb, status update.
泽布 更新状态
We're at the hangar door now.
我们到机库门了
And it's not gonna budge.
可是门没法挪动
Chopper, we need power on the cargo deck.
切宝 我们需要货舱甲板通电
I got this.
我搞得定
No. Wait!
不 等等
Azmorigan, my friend.
阿兹莫里根 我的朋友
Pinch me.
掐我一下
Look! Proton bombs.
看 质子炸♥弹♥
Oh, my treasure is over there.
我的财宝在那儿
All right. Let's get started.
好吧 我们开始吧
We don't have much time.
我们没多少时间
Looks like Hondo came through, huh?
看起来杭多成功了 嗯
I'll believe it when we're all safely back on the Ghost.
等我们都安全回到幽灵号♥上 我才会相信
Come on. We made it aboard, found the loot.
拜托 我们登上了船 找到了货物
What's gonna go wrong now?
还会出什么错呢
Stop kissing my treasure!
别亲我的财宝了
It's mine because I saw it first!
我先看到 是我的
No! I saw this ship first,
不 我先看到这艘船的
so I get first claim on anything in it!
我有权先得它上面的任何东西
First claim? First claim? What is that?
先得 先得 这算什么
What kind of a criminal are you?
哪有你这种罪犯
Both of you shut up!
你们两个都闭嘴
I'm not arguing with this washed-up chuba!
我才不跟这个人生输家吵
I saw better stuff in the back anyway.
我在后面看到了更好的货
Don't hurry back!
别急着回来啊
Okay, Chopper, you good to go?
好了 切宝 你准备好了吗
Hold on. It's about to get windy.
抓牢 要起风了
Well, it's about time!
好 时间差不多了
Crosswinds are too strong to use the magnetic hoist.
侧风太大 用不了磁力起重机
Copy that. Powering the winch.
收到 给绞车通上电
Stand by to receive cables.
准备好接收铰链
Now!
就现在
Cables secured. Good shot!
铰链固定 射得好
All right, Sabine, first load of proton bombs coming out.
好的 莎宾 第一批质子炸♥弹♥出发
Better watch yourself, 'cause if they get knocked about too much...
最好当心着点 因为如果它们撞得太厉害
I'll be careful.
我会小心的
I got it! One down.
拿到 一批好了
Ezra, hook me up another one.
埃兹拉 帮我再挂一个
Ezra? Ezra! What are you doing?
埃兹拉 埃兹拉 你在干什么
I'm helping Hondo.
我在帮杭多
Un-attach that treasure and start sending bombs!
把那箱财宝放下 先送炸♥弹♥
Now wait a minute.
先等一等
Our ship, my operation. Bombs first.
我们的飞船 我的任务 炸♥弹♥先来
Hey, we're all supposed to be a team.
嘿 我们应该是一个团队
Wait. Speaking of our team, where's Azmorigan?
等下 说起团队 阿兹莫里根去哪儿了
He's been gone a while.
他不见有一会儿了
Not our problem. Sabine, another one coming out!
不是我们的问题 莎宾 又来一批
Azmorigan, where are you?
阿兹莫里根 你在哪里
Oh, he's fine. Don't worry.
他没事 别担心
All right. Now I'm worried.
好吧 现在我担心了
Azmorigan, this is Zeb. Come in.
阿兹莫里根 这里是泽布 回话
I got this. I'll find him.
交给我吧 我去找他
No, you get on the winch. Keep the cargo going out.
不 你看着绞车 继续传送货物
And remember, bombs first.
还有记住 炸♥弹♥先来
And you just remember we're on the clock here, Captain.
那你得记住 我们在赶时间 队长
The sooner we finish with this, the sooner we're out of here.
越快干完 我们就能越快离开这里
Azmorigan?
阿兹莫里根
Azmorigan!
阿兹莫里根
Azmorigan?
阿兹莫里根
That's four! Keep 'em comin'!
四批了 继续送
Copy. Come back to the hold.
收到 快回货舱来
Hera, Chop's lost the stabilizers.
赫拉 切宝失去了稳定器
This ship's gonna go down fast now.
这船正在高速下降
And it'll take you down with it!
它会带着你们一起下去
Get everyone off that tug now!
让大家立刻撤出那艘拖船
Uh, there's a little problem with that.
有个小问题
We lost Azmorigan.
阿兹莫里根不见了
Zeb went looking for him, but they haven't come back.
泽布去找他了 但他们都还没回来
Well, find them! We're running out of time here.
那么 找到他们 我们没时间了
Hondo, come on. I need your help.
杭多 来 我需要你的帮助
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表