剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Kind of busy right now, Ezra.
现在有点忙啊 埃兹拉
But isn't Azmorigan your friend?
难道阿兹莫里根不是你的朋友吗
Az... Oh.
阿兹
My partner.
我的搭档
That means occasional business acquaintance.
就是说偶尔在生意方面打交道
It also means more treasure for you
也就是说 如果他回不来
if he doesn't make it back, right?
你就能得到更多的财宝了 对吧
Well, I never thought of it that way,
我从来没这么想过
but, uh, you never disappoint me, Ezra.
但是 你从来没让我失望过 埃兹拉
Yeah, wish I could say the same.
是啊 我希望我也能这么说
Where am I?
我在哪里
We're in jail, you idiot!
我们在牢里 你这笨蛋
What happened? I remember some kind of droid.
发生了什么 我只记得有个什么机器人
Ezra, you there?
埃兹拉 你在吗
Zeb! Where are you I'm patching in Hera.
泽布 你们在哪里 我在跟赫拉那边通话呢
Looks like we're in the brig.
似乎我们被关进牢里了
Azmorigan's here too.
阿兹莫里根也在这里
We got knocked out by some kind of droid.
我们被某种机器人打晕了
I thought this ship was abandoned.
我以为这船是废弃的
Oh. I'm afraid I may have overlooked that in my planning.
恐怕我在做计划的时候忽略了这一点
Overlooked what?
忽略了什么
The sentry droids the Empire utilizes on its cargo ships.
帝国在货船上配备的警戒机器人
It must have reactivated when power was restored.
肯定是在恢复动力的时候重启了
I advise you not to engage the droid.
我建议你们别去惹这种机器人
The consequences could be problematic.
否则后果可能会很严重
Could've told us before.
你该早点告诉我们
I need you all back now!
你们都得马上回来
The Ghost can't take much more of this!
幽灵号♥就快承受不住了
Copy that. I'll find 'em and bring 'em out.
收到 我去找到他们 把他们带出来
Hold tight, Hera.
稳住 赫拉
Okay, so where's the brig?
好吧 所以牢房♥在哪里
Chopper!
切宝
Hey, we have to find the brig. Zeb and Azmorigan are...
我们得找到牢房♥ 泽布和阿兹莫里根
This might be the last job Hera puts you in charge of for a while, big guy.
这可能是赫拉让你负责的最后一次任务了 大块头
Save it, kid.
住嘴吧 小子
Now's not the time. Chopper!
现在还不是时候 切宝
Right. Let's get off this ship.
好了 我们离开这飞船吧
And be careful.
小心点
That sentry droid's still around somewhere.
那个警戒机器人还在这附近
Let it go by.
让它过去
Here we go!
我们上
Take that!
尝尝这个
I told youto let it pass!
我跟你说过 让它过去
It looked right at me, and I blasted it!
它直直盯着我 我就开枪了
Me! Did you see me?
我 你看到我了吗
I'm a hero!
我是个英雄
Salvage team, what happened?
回收小队 发生了什么
Give me that! It's okay.
给我 已经没事了
We encountered the sentry, but Azmorigan took it out.
我们遇到了那个警卫 但阿兹莫里根把它打倒了
Oh. I advised you not to engage.
唉 我建议过你们别去惹它
If one sentry comes under attack, the others will be activated.
只要一个警卫被袭击了 其他的就会被激活
Others? What others?
其他的 什么其他的
Okay, that's problematic.
好吧 这就是后果
Zeb, Ezra, I am not kidding!
泽布 埃兹拉 我不是在开玩笑
I need you off that ship in a big hurry!
你们都得离开那飞船 抓紧
Trust me. We're in a big hurry!
相信我 我们正在抓紧
Seal the door!
把门关上
Ezra!
埃兹拉
Well, I didn't know.
我又没想到
Hondo, come on! We've gotta go now!
杭多 快 我们现在就得走
Not without my treasure.
不带上财宝我就不走
This is mine! I looted it!
这是我的 我抢到的
This will have to be our ride.
这就是我们的便车了
Cover me!
掩护我
Hondo? You have got to get out!
杭多呢 你得离开了
Where is my treasure? Where is my trea...
我的财宝在哪里 我的财
Do not tell me that I lost...
别和我说我弄丢了
Wait, where's Melch?
等等 梅尔奇去哪儿了
Oh, no! He must have fallen to his doom.
天啊 他肯定已经遭遇厄运了
Well, I shall spend his share wisely, in his honor.
我该明智地分走他的份额 作为纪念
Let's go!
我们走
I will get there first!
我会先到达那边的
That means nothing.
一点意义都没有
This is not a race.
这又不是赛跑
What do you mean, "Every man for themselves"?
每个人都要先考虑自己 你什么意思
You're a droid!
你是个机器人
I hope you run out of fuel!
我希望你半路用完燃料
Zeb! I'm sending it!
泽布 我在传送
Come on, Ezra!
快来 埃兹拉
Don't worry about me. I'll catch up.
别担心我 我会赶上来的
Gotcha!
抓住了
No!
不
What's happening?
发生什么事了
Ah! It's okay. Zeb's got him!
没事了 泽布抓住他了
Are they on board? Not yet!
他们上来了没 还没
Well, get them on board!
快把他们弄上来
Okay! We got 'em! Cut the line!
好了 我们接到他们了 砍断缆绳
Punch it, Hera!
快撤 赫拉
Pretty nice haul.
这批货真不赖
Good job, you two.
做得好 你们俩
Way to go, Zeb.
干得漂亮 泽布
Oh, no, you don't, Ohnaka.
不 你别 奥纳卡
Half of what's in there is mine.
这里面的一半东西是我的
Oh, but you forfeited this crate
但你已经丧失了这个箱子的所有权
when you went off to look for your own loot.
就在你跑去寻找自己的战利品的时候
What is in here is...
这里面的东西是
Is all...
全是
What is... It's all mine.
这是什么 都是我的
Melch? Ha!
梅尔奇吗 哈哈
Guess he didn't trust Hondo not to leave him behind again.
我猜他不相信杭多不会丢下他
Sorry it didn't work out, Hondo.
看来事情没办好啊 真抱歉 杭多
Work out? Oh, no.
没办好吗 不
This is better, yes, because, uh...
这样更好 没错 因为
Friendship is the greatest treasure.
友谊是最宝贵的财富
Do you really mean that?
你是说真的吗
Mostly.
基本是
See? He's always laughing.
看见没 他总是在笑
Always having a good time, this Melch.
总是开开心心 梅尔奇
I look forward to you gentlemen
我希望你们几位
continuing this conversation on your own ship.
能回自己的飞船上继续聊天
We had a deal, Ohnaka!
我们有协议的 奥纳卡
I get 50% of him.
我得到一半的他
What?
什么
I kinda feel bad for Melch.
真为梅尔奇担心
Nah, he'll be fine.
放心 他会没事的
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表