剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Making for the freighter. Keep the TIEs off our back.
接近货船 别让尾随的TIE战机靠近
Split formation, Phoenix 2.
分散编队 凤♥凰♥2号♥
I'll cut across their axis.
我将横向飞越攻击轴线
Good shot, Phoenix 1!
打得漂亮 凤♥凰♥1号♥
Save some for the rest of us.
给我们其他人留点战果啊
Phoenix 1 to Ghost, we've cleared a path for you.
凤♥凰♥1号♥呼叫幽灵号♥ 前方路线已清除完毕
Kinda nice having Phoenix Squadron watching our backs.
有凤♥凰♥中队保护我们真好
We always did all right on our own.
我们自己也一直干得挺好
True, but I prefer life with our new fleet to flying solo.
没错 不过相比单飞我更喜欢在新舰队里生活
Oh, you were solo?
你之前是单飞啊
I wouldn't mind getting my feet back on solid ground for a while.
我很想脚踏实地一会儿
Come on, Zeb. Where's your sense of adventure?
拜托 泽布 你那颗爱冒险的心去哪儿了
Phantom, I'm moving into position.
鬼怪号♥ 我正进入预定位置
Copy, Spectre 2. I'm on my mark.
收到 鬼魂2号♥ 我马上要开火了
Firing now!
现在开火
Cargo is liberated.
货物自♥由♥了
Spectre 2, you're clear for pickup.
鬼魂2号♥ 可以顺利取货了
Imperial reinforcements have arrived!
帝国援军到了
Star Wars Rebels S02E01 Part1 The Siege of Lothal
星球大战:义军崛起 第二季第一集(上) 洛塔之围
Got real crowded all of a sudden.
突然变得好拥挤啊
I need a little help. They're all over me!
请求点支援 他们盯住我了
Got you covered, Phoenix 1.
我来掩护你 凤♥凰♥1号♥
We're losing our deflector shields!
偏导护盾快要失效了
Ghost, we must withdraw.
幽灵号♥ 我们必须撤退
Acknowledged, Commander Sato,
收到 佐藤指挥官
but first we're getting what we came for.
但我们得先把正事办了
Zeb, get ready to pull those containers aboard.
泽布 准备把集装箱都拉上船
Almost in range.
马上进入有效范围
Um, anytime, Zeb.
尽快 泽布
Come on. Come on.
快 快
Ah, yes.
好了
Gotcha!
拿到了
Ghost to Phoenix Squadron, mission accomplished.
幽灵号♥呼叫凤♥凰♥中队 任务完成
Spectre 5, bring it in.
鬼魂5号♥ 回来
I'm in the pocket. Five by one.
我已进舱 人都齐了
She's home.
她回来了
Agent Kallus, I've exhausted every resource
卡勒斯特工 为了找到叛匪情报
to find information about the rebels,
我穷尽了所有资源
but there is nothing to be found!
但一无所获
What more does Governor Tarkin expect?
塔金总督到底还想要什么
He expects Lothal to be punished, Minister Tua.
他想惩罚洛塔 图阿部长
His own Star Destroyer was demolished by these rebels.
他自己的歼星舰被那群叛匪毁了
He takes that somewhat personally.
他有点把这件事上升到个人恩怨了
Well, I've doubled patrols,
我加派了双倍的巡逻兵
set up checkpoints, established curfews.
设置了检查点 还实行了戒♥严♥
I honestly don't know what else to do.
真不知道我还能做什么
Perhaps that is the problem.
也许问题就出在这里
You lack imagination, Minister,
你缺乏想象力 部长
when it comes to producing results.
每当需要出成果时 你就这样
Lord Vader, with all due respect,
恕我直言 维德大人
you and Governor Tarkin are asking for miracles.
您和塔金总督的愿景是不切实际的
If the rebels have left Lothal, then...
如果叛匪已离开洛塔 那
If the rebels have left, then we must draw them back.
如果叛匪已离开 那我们就要把他们引回来
And if they are here, we must draw them out.
如果他们还在这里 我们就要把他们引出来
We will squeeze Lothal
我们会把洛塔榨干
until someone reveals the whereabouts of these traitors.
直到把叛匪的下落榨出来为止
I'm sorry, my lord. I am merely a public official.
对不起 大人 我仅仅是个公务人员
I have no experience with such brutal tactics.
对这类残酷的手段毫无经验
You can explain that to Governor Tarkin when you visit him.
你可以等到拜访塔金总督时 向他解释
Visit him?
拜访他
He expects you tomorrow, to account for your failure.
他明天要见你 评估你的失败
But I, I'm needed here.
但这 这里需要我啊
I, I couldn't possibly get away!
我 我怎么走得开呢
Not to worry, Minister.
部长 稍安勿躁
Lord Vader and I will manage in your absence.
维德大人和我会帮你把事情处理好的
You and your crew have proven
您与您的船员已被证明
invaluable to our fleet, Captain Syndulla.
是我们舰队的无价之宝 辛杜拉船长
The fuel acquired in your convoy attacks
您在攻击帝国船队时获得的燃料
has helped keep us one step ahead of Imperial patrols.
有助于我们领先帝国巡逻队一步
Thank you, Commander Sato.
谢谢 佐藤指挥官
I'm just sorry our intel about
只是很抱歉 我们关于
shield generators being on that shipment was wrong.
那批货物中有护盾发生器的情报有误
Perhaps with your next attack, Hera.
下次攻击时再说吧 赫拉
What is the meaning of this?
这是什么意思
An incoming transmission. Who from, Chop?
收到一条通讯 谁发来的 切宝
Ah, why don't you just play it?
干脆放出来得了
Uh, Chop, cloak us with a one-way transmission.
切宝 别显示我们 单向通讯
Hey, it's Old Jho!
是老乔
I can't see you, but I can hear you, my friends.
我看不到 但我听得到你们 朋友
Time is short,
时间紧迫
and there's someone here desperate to speak with you.
有个人迫切想见你们
I told her I couldn't find you,
我跟她说我找不到你们
but she wouldn't take no for an answer.
但她不达目的誓不罢休
She says she needs your help.
她说她需要你们的帮助
We're always ready to help someone in need.
我们随时愿意帮助有需求的人
Yeah, well, this one's different.
是啊 但这位有点特殊
Minister Tua?
图阿部长
Aw, we can't trust her. She's an Imperial.
我们不能相信她 她是帝国官员
Please, I beg you. Listen to my request.
求你们了 求你们听我的诉求
End transmission now, Chop.
切宝 快切断通讯
Wait! Minister, what do you want?
等等 部长 你到底想干嘛
My life is in danger.
我的生命岌岌可危
I need you to give me safe passage off Lothal.
我需要你们帮我安全离开洛塔
You're not really considering this? Quiet!
你不会真要帮她吧 安静
I assure you, my intentions are sincere.
我保证 我绝没有别的想法
To prove it, I will trade secret Imperial information.
为了证明这点 我会拿帝国的秘密情报和你们交换
You're defecting from the Empire?
你想从帝国叛逃
Yes, I am.
没错
She's telling the truth.
她说的是实话
I can sense her fear.
我能感觉到她的恐惧
Yeah, but of what?
是啊 但恐惧什么
So what have you got to trade? A list...
你想用什么来交换 名单
Of rebel sympathizers on Lothal...
洛塔与周边行星系的
and other nearby systems.
义军同情者名单
How come these sympathizers have not been arrested?
这些同情者怎么没被逮捕呢
Some have powerful friends in the Senate.
有的人在议会有强大的朋友
Imperial command watches them, but can do nothing.
帝国指挥部一直在监视他们 但什么都做不了
I know you need allies.
我知道你们需要盟友
Get me off Lothal, and I will give you the list.
带我离开洛塔 我就把名单给你们
We shouldn't even consider this.
我们压根就不该理你
It's obviously a trap.
这显然是个圈套
There's something else.
还有别的
I've discovered the true reason the Empire came to Lothal.
我发现了帝国来洛塔的真正原因
We know that one.
这我们都知道
The Empire has a factory,
帝国有个工厂
and they're stripping the planet's resources to fuel it.
他们剥夺洛塔的资源作燃料
No. There is another reason known only to a few
不 还有一个只有少数人知道的原因
and ordered by the Emperor himself.
是皇帝本人下达的
We have to do this.
我们得帮她
I agree. So do I.
我同意 我也同意
All right, if Commander Sato approves the mission.
好吧 如果佐藤指挥官批准这项任务
I believe it could be worth the risk.
我觉得值得冒这个险
Minister, we'll get you out. Send us your coordinates.
部长 我们会救您出来 把坐标发给我们
Thank you.
不胜感激
Well, I guess we're on our way back to Lothal.
我想我们得重返洛塔了
I guess we are.
我想是的
Hey! What's with you?
嘿 你是怎么回事
Do you have any idea how inappropriate that was?
你知道刚刚有多不妥当吗
Actually, no, I don't.
说实话 不 我不知道.
You can't just tell Chopper to project a hologram
你不能未经许可就叫切宝
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表