剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
Now, everybody, just try to keep an open mind about this, okay?
好了 大家努力对这件事别抱成见 行吗
Is there something you're not telling us about this job with Hondo?
这次接的杭多的活 有什么是你没告诉我们的
Come on. When have I asked you to trust me
拜托 有哪次我要你们相信我
and it hasn't worked out?
最终事儿没有办成的
Like half the time.
差不多一半的次数
My friends, my friends!
朋友们 朋友们
It is I, Hondo!
是我 杭多
I can't tell you how much your welcome
你们的欢迎多么温暖
warms this old pirate's heart.
我这颗老海盗的心啊
You are too gracious.
你们太热情周到了
I agree.
我也觉得
Especially since the last time we saw you,
特别是我们上次见你时
you abandoned us on that doomed Imperial station!
你把我们抛在了那个快毁掉的帝国回收站上
But it all worked out in the end, right?
但最后还是办成了 对吧
Of course it did, because Hondo always delivers.
当然成了啦 因为杭多总是不负众望
Just wait until you see what my new partner and I have cooked up.
就等着看我的新合伙人和我想出了什么法子吧
Wait. What new partner?
等下 什么新合伙人
Now, remember, guys? Okay? Open mind.
现在 大家记住 好吗 别抱成见
Have you recruited these two-bit smugglers yet?
你雇到这些不入流的走私贩了吗
We need to get moving!
我们得行动起来
Azmorigan?
阿兹莫里根
What makes you think we'd even consider working with him?
你凭什么觉得我们会考虑和他合作
Yes, I... I know that the two of you have had your past conflagrations,
嗯 我 我知道你们两个过去有冲突
but when Hondo profits, so do you.
但要是杭多获利 你们也会
And believe me, with what we have to offer,
而且相信我 我们能供的货
the profit for your rebellion will be great indeed.
一定会让你们义军获利颇丰
Star Wars: Rebels S03E09 The Wynkahthu Job
星球大战:义军崛起 第三季第九集 温卡图任务
I don't care what you have to offer.
我不在乎你们能供什么货
I'm not allowing that on my ship.
我才不允许那玩意上我的船
Oh, I remember now. The feisty one.
我想起来了 你是那个脾气暴躁的妞
She hit me with a tray.
她用托盘打了我
Hera, take it easy. Easy?
赫拉 放松点 放松
This sack of bantha fodder tried to buy me from that sleemo Calrissian
这袋班萨饲料想要从卡瑞辛那个混♥蛋♥手里买♥♥下我
and make me his servant.
让我做他的仆人
I paid a fair price.
我出价公道
Technically, I still own you.
严格来说 你仍然归我所有
Now, now, don't be blind to this amazing business opportun...
好了 好了 别对这种绝佳的商机视而不
Oh, sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Actually, I'm interested in what you have to offer.
事实上 我对你们要供什么货感兴趣
Oh, wise one.
还是你聪明
I knew that you would see things my way.
我知道你看事情的眼光和我一样
Ooh, sorry again.
再次抱歉
Well, I'm not moving my ship until I know exactly what you're "offering."
在我完全搞清你供的什么货之前 我是不会开动飞船的
Weapons.
武器
I am promising you all the weapons you can carry,
我承诺 船上能装多少武器 你们就能得到多少
unguarded and simply yours for the taking.
没人看守 随你们拿
Not good enough.
不够好
Even if they are proton bombs?
质子炸♥弹♥也不行吗
According to our mutual friend Ezra here,
据我们共同的朋友埃兹拉说
you've been trying to acquire them for quite some time.
你们想得到这种炸♥弹♥已经有一段时间了
Show us.
给我们看
The planet Wynkahthu.
温卡图行星
As I happened to pass it on my travels,
我之前恰巧经过
I detected an Imperial freighter adrift in the upper atmosphere.
发现一艘帝国货船漂浮在上层大气中
Escape pods jettisoned, completely abandoned.
逃生舱已投射 飞船完全被抛弃
Huh. Must've flown too close.
嗯 一定是飞得太近
It's stuck in one of those atmospheric storms.
困在其中一处大气风暴中了
It's slowly being pulled in.
那船正在慢慢被吸进去
And its cargo will soon be lost.
货物也很快就要没了
I have the manifest right here.
我这儿有载货单
Its hold is loaded with a large supply of proton bombs.
船上载有大量质子炸♥弹♥
Hmm. So what's in it for you two?
嗯 那船上有什么你们要的东西
Well, there is also some cargo you would not be interested in.
呃 有一些你们不会感兴趣的货物
Uh, you know, there is, um, precious metals,
你知道的 有些 呃 贵重金属
rare artifacts, riches untold.
稀有的人工制品 数不尽的财富
That sort of thing.
那种东西
All probably stolen, huh, Hondo?
可能都是偷来的 是啊 杭多
From the worlds the Empire took over.
从帝国占领的那些星球上
So, we'll split the treasure?
所以 我们分掉财宝
"Split the treasure." Oh, that's a classic.
分掉财宝 好经典的话
No, no, no, no, no, no, my big, purple friend.
不不不不不不 我的紫色大个子朋友
You get the bombs.
你们拿炸♥弹♥
And you get the treasure.
而你拿财宝
So what do you need us for? Why not use your own crew?
所以你要我们做什么 为什么不用你自己的船员
Now trust me, that is a long, boring story.
现在 相信我 这是个又长又闷的故事
No, no, no, my friends,
不不不 我的朋友
you are the guys for this job.
你们干这桩活正合适
If the Empire couldn't salvage the ship, what hope do we have?
如果帝国都没法抢救这艘船 我们有什么希望
Because we have something in our favor
因为我们有些优势
that the Empire does not,
是帝国所没有的
for we are desperate!
我们敢孤注一掷
Ugh! For once, he's right.
呃 就这次 他说对了
The Empire would abandon this ship without a second thought.
帝国想也不想就能抛弃这艘船
But we can't afford to pass up an opportunity like this.
但我们可不能让这样一个机会溜走
Well said.
说得好
Then we have a deal?
那我们成交了
I think we have a deal. We... We have a deal!
我想我们成交了 我们 我们成交了
There'll be no way to dock with that ship in the storm.
在风暴里没办法与那艘飞船对接
We'll need another way to off-load the cargo.
我们得用别的办法卸载货物
AP, you know the specs for this type of freighter? Of course.
AP 你知道这种货船的规格吗 当然
I was serving on a class four container transport when Chopper found me.
切宝找到我的时候 我正在一艘四级集装箱运输船上服役
Just get to work with Zeb on a plan for this salvage operation.
你和泽布一起设计这个回收任务的方案吧
Wait. You're putting Zeb in charge?
等下 你让泽布负责
Sorry, pal. I got this one.
抱歉 伙计 这次我来
No. I found this job. This should be my mission.
不 我找的这个活 应该是我的任务
I thought you trusted me.
我以为你信任我
Oh, I do.
噢 当然
Just not when Hondo's around.
只是杭多在的时候我不放心
Every time we work with him, we come out on top.
我们每次和他合作都会成功
And that's why we're doing this, with Zeb in charge.
那就是我们干这次的原因 不过要由泽布负责
Yeah, to keep an eye on me.
是啊 要他看着我
I know what you're doing, but Ezra's got to learn for himself
我知道你在做什么 但埃兹拉需要自己明白
Hondo's not the friend he appears to be.
杭多不像表面上那样友好
Engage the stabilizers.
启动稳定器
I'll hold her as steady as I can.
我会尽可能稳住飞船
Estimating chance of mission success at 38.5%.
预计任务成功率是38.5%
38.5%? This is your plan!
38.5% 这可是你的计划
I have factored that in. Without me, your chances are almost zero.
我把这考虑在内了 没有我 你们的成功率接近于零
All right, salvage team. We're on the clock.
好吧 回收小队 我们没多少时间
That cargo ship is sitting above the storm's vortex for now,
那艘货船目前处在风暴的涡流上方
but it's sinking fast.
但在很快下沉
Once it's pulled under, it'll be ripped apart.
一旦被卷下去 就会被撕裂
So make sure you're not on it.
所以你们得保证及早回来
Don't worry. We'll be in and out.
别担心 我们去去就来
Ezra, you good to go?
埃兹拉 你准备好走了吗
Yes, sir, Captain Orrelios.
是 长官 奥雷利奥斯队长
You got a problem with me in charge,
你对我负责有意见
talk to Hera when we get back.
回来以后跟赫拉说
Stop! Wait for me, huh?
停 等等我 行吗
Ugh. You have got to be kidding.
呃 你一定是在开玩笑
Azmorigan, this is dangerous work, my frail friend.
阿兹莫里根 这活很危险 我脆弱的朋友
Perhaps you, with your lovely singing voice, should stay here.
或许你 有着这样一副好嗓子 应该留在这儿
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
你会喜欢的 不是吗
Me stuck here while you claim the best treasure.
我待在这儿 而你抢到最好的财宝
Hey, hey, hey, forget it!
嘿嘿嘿 别想
This job is half mine, and I've got the manifest.
这活有一半是我的 而且我有载货单
I go with you, or we don't go at all. Hear?
我跟你一起去 要不我们都别去 听见了吗
Yeah, yeah. I'll keep an eye on him.
好吧 好吧 我会看着他的
You better. Sabine, let's do this.
你最好那么做 莎宾 我们开始吧
All right, boys. Good luck! I'll be here waiting for the cargo.
好的 小伙子们 祝你们好运 我在这里等货物
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表