剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
The temptation of power, forbidden knowledge,
权力的诱惑 禁忌的知识
even the desire to do good
甚至是做好事的渴望
can lead some down that path.
都能让有些人走上那条道路
But only you can change yourself.
但只有你自己能改变自己
Not always.
并不总是如此
Your conflict becomes clear.
你内心的矛盾变得明晰了
That device in the ground,
插在地上的装置
why do you have it?
你拿它来做什么
It keeps the spiders from attacking me.
这东西保护我不被蜘蛛们攻击
May I see it?
我能看看么
Hey, hey! What did you do?
喂 喂 你干了什么
I am helping you.
我在帮助你
It was the only thing protecting me from those creatures!
这是唯一能保护我不被那些生物伤害的东西
You believe that,
你自以为如此
but you must learn to see things differently now.
但你现在得学会换个角度看问题
Look, I can't see anything, not anymore.
听着 我失明了 再也看不见了
No. You are unwilling.
不 你只是不愿看见
Are you saying there's a way to restore my vision?
你是说有种办法能让我恢复视力吗
Your sight cannot be healed,
你的视力无法恢复
but I can teach you to see...
但我可以教你看
if you're willing.
如果你愿意的话
What must I do?
我得做些什么
I'm certain Governor Pryce is overestimating
我确信普赖斯总督高估了
how organized the resistance is.
反抗势力的组织性
While it's true there are pockets of rebellion,
确实存在几小撮叛乱势力
there has never been any evidence
但从未有证据显示
of a larger scale galaxy-wide operation.
存在波及全银河的大规模行动
And I would like to keep it that way,
而我也想让它继续保持这种状态
Admiral Konstantine.
康斯坦丁上将
Grand Admiral Thrawn.
索龙元帅
"Grand Admiral"?
元帅
The Emperor recently promoted me
最近在巴托恩取得胜利后
after my victory at Batonn.
皇帝将我晋升为元帅
Civilian casualties outnumbered
那时的平民伤亡
the insurgents at the time.
多于叛乱者
Acceptable margins, Agent Kallus,
全在可接受范围内 卡勒斯特工
for there are no longer rebels in that sector.
因为那个星区再也没有叛军了
Well, Thrawn, what do you think of Governor Pryce's theory
索龙 你对普赖斯总督关于洛塔星区
about the rebels in the Lothal sector?
叛军们的观点持何种看法
This is a pirate our rebels rescued from Naraka prison,
叛匪在纳拉卡监狱中救出了一个海盗
Hondo Ohnaka.
杭多·奥纳卡
Within the last hour,
在刚刚过去的一个小时里
the Phoenix Squadron destroyed Mining Guild ships
凤♥凰♥中队摧毁了矿业行会的飞船
using the Sereeda Hyperspace Waypoint.
并使用了塞里达超空间航路点
Taken separately, they may seem unrelated,
如果分开来看 二者似乎毫无关联
but Ohnaka's cellmate
但奥纳卡的狱友
was a laborer at our starfighter reclamation plant
是个在亚尔马星系我方星际战斗机回收厂
in the Yarma system,
工作的劳工
one jump point away from the Sereeda attack.
那里距离塞里达的袭击发生地只有一个跳跃点
Grand Admiral Thrawn believes the rebels intend to raid the plant
索龙元帅认为叛匪们打算突袭回收厂
and steal fighters for their fleet.
他们的舰队窃取战斗机
Every ship they add to their arsenal increases the threat
他们的军♥火♥库每增加一艘飞船
to our own armada and the Emperor's plans.
我们的舰队和皇帝的计划就会多受到一分威胁
I trust you have a solution?
你应该已经有了解决办法吧
I will start my operations here
我会就此展开行动
and pull the rebels apart piece by piece.
将叛军各个击破
They will be the architect of their own destruction.
他们将自取灭亡
No Imperial traffic on the scopes,
仪器没发现帝国的踪迹
but no sign of the station either.
但也没发现回收站
It is down there, my friends.
它在大气层里面 我的朋友
And those ships are ripe for plunder.
那些飞船正等着我们去抢呢
There's no telling what we're flying into.
天知道我们会飞进什么地方
Let's find out. Take us down.
那就去弄清楚 降下去吧
There it is. Reklam Station.
就是这里了 雷克拉姆站
Chopper, get a count on those bombers.
切宝 数一数那些轰炸机
There! Y-wing light bombers.
在那儿 Y翼轻型轰炸机
Looks like they're in decent shape, too.
状态看起来还相当良好
Yeah, but according to Chopper's scan,
是啊 但是根据切宝的扫描
there's only 15 left.
只剩下15架了
Correction. There are only 14 left.
纠正一下 只剩下14架了
Looks like they're being destroyed.
看起来它们正在被销毁
We need to move in now.
我们得现在就开始行动
There won' be any ships left if we wait.
如果什么都不干 我们一艘飞船都拿不到手
Hold on. Our orders are to recon the station,
等等 我们的命令是侦察这个回收站
not go after ships.
而不是夺取这些飞船
We should advise Captain Syndulla.
我们得通知辛杜拉船长
What if the Empire detects our transmission?
要是帝国截获了我们的通讯怎么办
I was given command of this assignment.
我是这次行动的总指挥
I know what the objective was
我清楚目标是什么
and I am changing it.
现在我要转换目标
We're going in now. That's an order.
现在就行动 这是命令
Yes, sir.
是 长官
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表