剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
How did they find us?
他们怎么发现我们的
The Empire is getting better at anticipating our moves.
帝国对我们的行动预测得更准确了
This will slow them down.
这样能拖慢他们
Gobi, where are you? We need a pickup now!
戈比 你在哪儿 快来接我们走
We are not far from the Tulara Ravine.
我们离图腊拉峡谷不远
We can lose them in the maze.
我们可以在迷宫里甩掉他们
No good. Gobi said they mined the pass.
不行 戈比说他们在路上布雷了
Father, don't worry.
父亲 别担心
We're closing in on your position.
我们正在接近你的位置
Hera, is that you?
赫拉 是你吗
Good timing. We are running out of room.
来得正好 我们快没路可走了
We're coming in from the north.
我们从北边过来
There's no time for you to land.
你们没时间着陆的
We're not landing.
我们不着陆
Head south. Hera, there is no time.
往南走 赫拉 没时间了
Just turn around! We'll take care of the Empire.
调头就好 帝国交给我们解决
Is she serious?
她是认真的吗
My daughter is always serious.
我女儿一向认真
Ha. Runs in the family.
有其父必有其女
Star Wars: Rebels S03E05 Hera's Heroes
星球大战:义军崛起 第三季第五集 赫拉的英雄
Rebel transport incoming.
叛军运输船来了
Shoot it down!
将它击落
Hera, how did you plan on getting us onboard?
赫拉 你打算怎么把我们接上船
I'm lowering the front ramp. Just jump on.
我会放下前坡道 跳上来就好
With the blurrgs? Yep. Blurrgs are welcome too.
带上布勒格 是的 也欢迎布勒格
You didn't think that through, did you?
你没考虑清楚 对吧
Hey, kid, you got this outfit?
嘿 小子 你有这身行头吗
Nope. The kid wants your helmet.
没 这个小子要你的头盔
Sorry.
不好意思了
You arrived just in time. Thank you for making this supply run.
你们到得很及时 谢谢你们这次来送补给物资
It wasn't easy getting past that Imperial blockade.
穿过帝国的封锁线可不轻松
Then I wish I had better news.
我真希望我有更好的消息
The Imperials now occupy the entire Tann province.
帝国现在占领了整个坦恩省
What's the Tann province?
坦恩省是什么地方
It's where Hera grew up. What happened, Father?
是赫拉长大的地方 父亲 发生什么了
I underestimated the commander,
我低估了那个指挥官
Captain Slavin.
斯莱文上尉
His previous attacks were clumsy,
他以前发动的攻击都很拙劣
but this one was swift, precise, unlike him.
但这一次的攻击却迅捷精准 不像是他
He's made our home his headquarters.
他还把我们的家作为总部
I'm afraid I couldn't save anything when I escaped.
在逃脱的时候 恐怕我没能保住任何东西
Not even the Kalikori?
就连卡利科里也没吗
What's a Kalikori?
卡利科里是什么
A totem passed down the line of a Twi'lek family.
提列克家族代代相传的图腾
It honors all who have come before.
它是对家族祖先们的纪念
Each parent adds to the artwork
每位父母都会在这件艺术品上加一块
to include themselves in the legacy.
把自己融入这个家族遗产里
Hmm. Family history as living art.
嗯 作为生活艺术的家族历史
Hera would have inherited our family's Kalikori.
赫拉本来会继承我们家族的卡利科里
And I still will.
而我仍然会的
That heirloom was important to my mother.
那个传家宝对我母亲很重要
And I'm not ready to give it up yet.
我还没有准备放弃它
Gobi, Numa and I are coming with you.
戈比 努玛和我会和你一起去
We'll help too.
我们也会帮忙
This wasn't meant to be a personal mission.
这次任务本来不该扯上私事
I can't let you take this risk with me.
我不能让你们和我一起冒这个险
You'd do it for us. Because we owe you.
你会为我们冒险的 因为我们欠你情
Come, Daughter.
来吧 女儿
I'll brief you on Captain Slavin's defenses.
我给你简要介绍斯莱文上尉设下的防御
All right, Chop, you'll sneak in with me here.
好的 切宝 你和我从这里潜入
The rest of you will work on a diversion to draw the troops away.
其他人发动佯攻把士兵引开
Done. But there are few of our people left in the Tann province.
没问题 但是塔恩省里还留着几个我们的人
Getting you in unnoticed won't be easy.
不引人注意地送你们进去可不容易
They might notice her, but they won't recognize me.
他们也许会注意到她 但是他们不会认出我
Here comes the patrol.
巡逻队来了
You two wait here until we draw them away.
你们两个留在这里 我们去把他们引开
Then you can slip by.
然后你们再悄悄潜入
Well, we got their attention.
很好 我们引起他们注意了
That's your home?
那就是你家
It's beautiful. Yes.
真美 是啊
Even more so before the Empire showed up.
帝国的人来之前更美
Hold it there.
停在那里
Where did you find her?
你在哪里找到她的
I caught this rebel on patrol.
我在巡逻时抓到这个叛军的
Let me go, you blurrg dropping!
放我走 你这坨布勒格屎
Take the prisoner inside for processing.
把俘虏带进去处理
The transport will come pick her up later.
运输船晚些时候会接她走
The Empire's certainly made themselves at home.
帝国确实把这当家了
Oh, there's Chopper.
噢 切宝在那儿
Chopper. Chop!
切宝 切宝
What's with him?
和它一起的是什么
That Y-wing crashed here back in the Clone War,
那架Y翼在克隆人战争中坠落到了这里
and my father left it as a memorial.
我父亲留着它作为纪念品
It also happens to be the ship I pulled Chopper out of,
切宝也正好是我从那艘飞船里拖出来的
so he still has issues with it.
所以对它还是有些情绪
He'll be along.
它会来的
This way.
这边走
This is it. My father's office.
就这儿了 我父亲的办公室
He said the Kalikori would be in here somewhere.
他说卡利科里会在这里的某个地方
Is that your mother?
那是你母亲吗
Yes, it is.
是 没错
I'll give you one guess who the little girl beside her is.
我就让你猜一次她旁边的小女孩是谁
Here it is!
就在这儿
Hmm. Well, that was easy.
嗯 好吧 还挺容易
Ah, we're not out of this yet. Come on. Let's go.
啊 我们还没出去呢 来吧 我们走
Stand guard. No one in or out.
站好岗 别让任何人进出
Well, I have increased security per your orders,Grand Admiral,
我根据您的命令加强了安保 元帅
but I don't understand why.
但我不明白为什么
The rebel activity is far from here.
义军的活动离这里很远
It's closer than you think, Captain.
比你想象得要近 上尉
Who was that blue guy? I don't know.
那蓝色的家伙是谁 我不知道
Well, how are we gonna get out of here?
那么 我们该怎样离开这儿
There's a secret exit on the lower level.
下层有一个秘密出口
Do you think they know about it? I doubt it.
你觉得他们会知道吗 我想不会
There was never any reason to come down here
除了时不时偷个梅卢伦
except to sneak a meiloorun from time to time.
根本没人会下到那里去
I've never seen so many gutkurrs down here before.
我从没在这儿看见过这么多加特克兽
I don't think they're down here for meilooruns.
我可不认为他们是来偷梅卢伦的
Chopper!
切宝
Am I glad to see you.
真高兴见到你
We could use some help getting out of here.
我们需要点帮助离开这里
Did we lose 'em? I think we finally lost 'em.
我们甩掉他们了吗 我想我们终于甩掉了
Nobody knows this land as well as we do.
没有人比我们更了解这块地方
Looks like they're learning fast.
看起来他们学得很快啊
Gobi! Rocket launcher!
戈比 火箭筒
That won't hold them off for long.
拖延不了他们太久
Cham, any word from Hera?
査姆 赫拉那边有消息吗
No. Something must have gone wrong.
没 一定是出了什么差错
We've got to help her. We will. Come on!
我们得去帮她 我们会的 来吧
Chop was right. There are less guards here.
切宝说的没错 这里守卫松些
Well, I guess they're not expecting
我想他们没料到
prisoners to just walk out the front door.
犯人会直接从前门走出去
We just need a diversion.
我们需要分散他们的注意力
Is that thing talking to us?
那玩意儿在跟我们说话吗
Looks like it's malfunctioning.
它看起来出故障了
You go first. I'll keep you covered.
你先走 我掩护你
Out of the way, servant!
别挡道 佣人
You are not permitted on these floors.
这些楼层不允许你上来
I have told you people, restrict your movements to the kitchen.
我已经告诉你们这些人了 只能待在厨房♥
Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.
是 长官 抱歉 长官
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表