剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表
I see it! They're cutting us off!
我看到了 他们封堵住了我们
No, no!
不 不
Hera, I can't get through
赫拉 只要那些阻绝者巡洋舰
as long as those Interdictor cruisers are cutting us off.
还在封堵我们 我就冲不过去
Stay sharp, Ezra. We'll find you that opening.
别分神 埃兹拉 我们会给你找到空档的
I know, just...
我知道 只是
Hurry!
快
Commander Bridger, go to heading 221 and prepare to jump.
布里杰副官 向211前进 准备跳跃
All hands, abandon ship and make for Atollon!
全体船员 弃船逃往阿托伦
We're staying, Commander.
我们要留下来 指挥官
Very well. Man your stations.
很好 各就各位
Hera, I think Sato's evacuating the carrier.
赫拉 我觉得佐藤正在清空运载舰
That's a command ship. Move to intercept!
那是一艘指挥舰 去拦截
But sir, Admiral Thrawn ordered us to maintain our position.
但是长官 索龙元帅命令我们坚守原位
Move to intercept!
去拦截
I will not be denied the glory of this kill!
我不会拒绝这次杀敌的荣誉的
Konstantine,
康斯坦丁
return to your assigned coordinates immediately.
立刻回到分配给你的坐标
I've had enough of your games, "Grand" Admiral.
我已经受够了你的那些把戏 元帅
Hera, what's Sato doing?
赫拉 佐藤要干什么
He's drawing that ship out of position.
他要吸引那艘船脱离岗位
Get ready to jump!
准备跳跃
Prepare to engage gravity wells!
准备启动引力阱
Wait...
等下
Now!
转
Sir, he's changing course!
长官 他正在转向
No! Take evasive action!
不 采取规避动作
Ezra, now!
埃兹拉 跳
Sir, one rebel ship escaped the blockade.
长官 一艘叛匪飞船逃出封锁
Konstantine was careless.
康斯坦丁太不小心
Let's hope he did not undermine my efforts.
希望他没有让我的布置前功尽弃
Press the attack. Force them to ground.
加强进攻 迫使他们着陆
All ships, return to base.
所有船只 返回基地
You can feel it, can't you?
你能感觉到 对不对
My friends are dying.
我的朋友正在死去
Such is the fate of all living beings.
所有生命都会如此
Not like this, crushed by overwhelming evil.
但不是这样 被巨大的邪恶碾碎
Help us survive, Bendu.
帮我们活下去 本杜
Help...us...fight.
帮 我们 战斗
I will not fight your petty battles.
我不会参与你们那可怜的战斗
You'd rather hide. Like a coward.
你宁愿躲起来 像个懦夫
I will not be called a coward
我不允许别人叫我懦夫
by the likes of you, Kanan Jarrus!
尤其是被你这样的人 凯南·贾勒斯
Perhaps it is the will of the Force
也许是原力的意志
that the Jedi and all your kind perish
要绝地和你的狐朋狗友全部毁灭
and I serve the will of the Force!
我遵从原力的意志
Bendu?
本杜
Bendu!
本杜
Senator, there must be someone you can send
议员 你一定能派些人手来
or something you can do.
或能做点什么
I wish I could help you, Commander Bridger,
我也希望我能帮到你 布里杰副官
but I can't.
但我帮不上
Doing so would play into Thrawn's hands,
派人只会正中索龙下怀
and he would wipe out all we've worked to build.
他会将我们先前建立的组织一扫而空
I know. He planned this.
我明白 他就是这样打算的
Senator Organa was right.
奥加纳议员是对的
It was too soon for open warfare against the Empire.
现在与帝国公开对抗还是太早
I promise you, we will do our best
我向你保证 我们会尽一切努力
to negotiate fair treatment for the prisoners.
争取对战俘的公平待遇
What if there are no prisoners?
如果没有战俘怎么办
I'm not ready to give up yet.
我还没打算放弃呢
You have courage, Ezra.
你很有勇气 埃兹拉
May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在
No. We can't go back. Not without help.
不 我们不能回去 不能空手而归
And I think I know where to find it.
我觉得我知道去哪里找帮手
Sabine.
莎宾
剧集 | 星球大战:义军崛起(2014) | 导航列表