剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
Is that supposed to be some kind of joke?
我认为这是一种道歉
I think it's an apology.
最后总是回到这里
It always comes back to this.
你和我
You and me.
我在想你的那一枪
I was thinking about your shooting.
你不得不♥穿♥过那场屠♥杀♥的现场
You had to run through the scene of a mass murder.
尸体还尚存余温
The bodies were still warm.
你不得不想 你当时也许在追捕凶手
You had to think that you were probably chasing the killer.
但我没有
But I wasn't.
但对于大陪审团来讲没什么分别
But it's not gonna matter to the Grand Jury.
你担心自己有性命之忧 然后你做了决定
You were in fear for your life, and you made a decision.
不止一个决定 我决定掩盖真♥相♥
More than one. I covered it up.
创伤后精神紧张性障碍
PTSD.
你还迷失在那个森林中
You were still lost out there in the woods.
你失去了自我
You weren't yourself.
这是个不错的计划
It's a good plan.
我有另一个计划
I have a different one.
你总是另有计策
You usually do.
我打算认罪
I'm gonna take a plea.
哈莉 这不光是坐牢 你会被剥夺警徽的
Harlee, that's not only time, they're gonna take your badge.
如果不失去任何东西 不能称之为赎罪
Well, it's not penance if it doesn't cost you something.
说赎罪就有些夸张了
Penance is overrated.
这会对你身边的所有人造成影响的
This is gonna affect everybody around you.
可你不还是坚持不取出
Says a guy who insists on living with a bullet
背部子弹
lodged in his back.
我不喜欢妥协
I don't like surrender.
我不是放弃
I'm not quitting.
我是要重新开始
I'm starting over.
我想要知道从狱中出来我会成为什么样的人
I just need to see who I am when I come out the other side.
克里斯蒂娜每晚都会需要你的
Cristina's gonna need you every night.
这就是我来找你的原因
Well, that's why I'm here.
我来求你帮我
I came to ask you something.
帮我照顾克里斯蒂娜
Take care of Cristina for me.
在我不在的日子里
While I'm away.
你和其他同事
You and the crew.
哈莉
Harlee.
她需要的是你
She's gonna need you.
你也会需要她的
And you're gonna need her, too.
我不能在身边照顾你们两个了
I'm not gonna be around to mother either of you.
帮我照顾好我的宝贝
Take care of my baby.
我当然会
Of course I will.
我保证
I promise.
会有其他女孩需要你的帮助
Another girl who's gonna need your help,
虽然她不会要求
even if she doesn't ask for it.
这是你的第二次机会 沃兹
This is your second chance, Woz.
你就是我的第二次机会
You were my second chance.
你是上帝赐予我的礼物
You were a gift.
我不总是如礼物般美好
I wasn't always such a gift.
你是的
You were.
上帝啊 我爱你
God, I love you.
这一直是你最差的品质
It's always been your worst quality.
就不能离我远点吗 伙计
Can't quit me, can you, man?
你没给这个神经病上镣铐
Hey, you got a psycho loose back here.
记得我说过直接死掉没什么意思吗
Remember what I said about sudden death being overrated?
我说错了
I was wrong.
两个月后
只要你开口 我可以一路把你带出境
Say the word, and I won't stop till we cross the border.
逃亡者开敞篷车才比较酷
Fugitives look better in a convertible.
你佩警徽比穿囚服好看
Well, you look better with a badge than a jumpsuit.
而你 取出背部子弹比较好
And you without a bullet in your back.
家里又有年轻人的感觉真好
It'll be great to have young people in the house again.
我们
We, um...
我们保持了房♥间的原样 自从……
We never changed anything since...
但它现在是你的房♥间了
But this is your room now, okay?
那么
So...
按照你的想法布置吧
you should make it your own.
已经很完美了
It's perfect the way it is.
要想在那里面成为人气最佳
It might take you a while
可能没那么容易
to win miss popularity contest in there.
在外面我们不是警♥察♥就是罪犯
Well, out here we're all cops and criminals.
在里面
In there, well,
每个人都是一身清白 对吧
everyone's innocent, right?
一身清白 还是负罪累累
Yeah, everyone and no one.
你确定不用我陪你进去吗
You sure you don't want me to walk you in?
我得习惯孤军奋战
Better get used to rolling on my own.
要是有人找你麻烦
Anybody bothers you,
我就派苔丝进去支援你
I'm processing Tess to come in as backup.
在我看不见你的时间里 不要变太多
Don't go changing too much while I'm not looking.
说太早了
Why start now?
注意安全
Home safe.
你也是
Safe tomorrow.
克里斯蒂娜 我知道
"Cristina, I know it's difficult
很难让你明白我这么做的原因
"For you to understand why I had to do this.
为什么我得直面我的所作所为
"Why I needed to face my actions
弥补我的过错
"And atone for my mistakes.
然而这个决定最令我痛苦的
"The irony is that the hardest part of my decision
是将要与你分开
"Will be to be away from you.
我要做出改变的原因
"The reason I needed to change.
我能看到你未来的样子
"I see the woman you're becoming.
希望你能选择属于你的那条路
"And I want you to continue making your own choices."
♪Our house♪
继续以自己的方式走下去
"Picking your own path."
♪Is a very, very, very fine house♪
我在正义和责任之间
"I walked a tight rope between what was right
如履薄冰
"And what I thought I had to do.
♪Is a very, very, very fine house♪
即使发现我已经走错
Even when I knew it was wrong."
我开始跌落
"I was in freefall."
而最终令我醒悟
"What finally woke me up,
让我重新做出选择的
"What made me choose a new direction
是当我意识到
"Was seeing
我在拖着其他人一起下水
"I was dragging others down with me.
那些我爱着的
"People I loved
想要保护的人
"And wanted to protect.
那些本该由他们自己
"People who deserve to be in charge
决定命运和未来的人
of their own fate and future."
苔丝 欢迎归来
Yay, Tess! Welcome back!
♪With two cats in the yard♪
♪Life used to be so hard♪
♪now everything is easy 'cause of you♪
哈莉·桑托斯警探
因为只有自♥由♥地做出选择时
"Because only when we're free to choose for ourselves
我们才能挑起担子
can we take responsibility..."
对彼此负责
"And hold each other accountable."
才能构建一个更美好的未来
"Only then can we build a better future.
一个属于我们的 圆♥满♥的家园
"A home for ourselves where we can be whole
充满爱和安全感
"And feel safe and loved.
我们爱的人 就在身边
Be surrounded by those who love us."
而洪水猛兽 都被困于深渊
"To keep the monsters at bay.
不管是有形的
"Both the real ones
还是那些在我们脑海中挥之不去的
and the ones that haunt our minds."
♪Our house♪
♪Is a very, very, very fine house♪
因为最容易俘获我们的
"Because the ones you can't see
是那些无形的魍魉
are the hardest to escape."
♪Is a very, very, very fine house♪
它们如影随形
"They go everywhere with us.
变成我们自身的一部分
They are a part of us."
♪With two cats in the yard♪
♪Life used to be so hard♪
只有当我们大声说 够了
"Until we say no more."
当我们直面自身的恐惧
"Until we stop and face our fears.
把它们打倒在地
Until we defeat our monsters."
告诉它们 我说了算
"We tell them we're in charge.
告诉它们 我已不是从前的我
We tell them we have changed."
也只有这样
"Then and only then..."
真正的自♥由♥才会到来
"Are we finally free."
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表