剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
互相照顾
We take care of each other.
接下来怎么做
So what do you do now?
一了百了吧
Now I let it all burn down.
哈莉 你这样进去势单力薄
Harlee, you can't go in there with nothing.
妈
Mom?
那些奇怪的信息是怎么回事
Why the weird text?
发生什么了
What's going on?
洛曼
Loman.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
这是我一直想避免的事
This is something that I always hoped to avoid...
但过去的一年以来
But over the past year,
它成为了
it's become...
我不得不做的事
Something that I need to do.
妈妈 我不明白
Mom, I don't-- I don't understand.
我想成为你的好榜样
I wanna be a good example for you,
但最近你做得比我还好
but lately you've been the good example.
你有颗善良的心
Your goodness in your heart...
天哪 我感觉一眨眼 十六年就过去了
God, I feel like I blinked, and 16 years went by.
妈妈 不管发生了什么
Mom, you know, whatever this is,
你都可以告诉我的
you can tell me.
我接受得了
I can handle it.
看啊
Look at that.
看看这个坐在我面前的坚强姑娘
Look at the strong young woman sitting in front of me.
你能告诉我到底是什么事吗
Can you please just tell me what this is?
我要去承担后果
This is me facing the music.
说出一切
Coming clean.
我在努力做个好人
This is me trying to be a better person.
妈妈 你昨天救了我的命
Mom, you saved my life yesterday.
听着 不管是什么事
Look, whatever this is,
沃兹可以帮忙
Woz can help.
不管他们抓到了你什么把柄
He'll get you out of
他都能把你救出来
whatever they caught you for.
他们没抓住我什么把柄
They didn't catch me, baby.
这是我的选择
This is my choice.
这是我能做的
It's the only way that I can make things right.
对大家都好的事
For everyone.
这没让事情变好
This doesn't make things right.
这是不对的
This is very wrong.
你想要承担后果
You wanna face the music?
那你就这么做
Here it is.
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我真♥相♥我才能原谅你
Tell me the truth so I can forgive you.
我希望那就够了
I wish that was enough.
我真的希望
I do.
但一部分的我已经崩溃了
But there is a part of me that is so broken.
而我现在必须修复那一部分
Yet I have to fix it now,
不然我就永远没有机会了
or I'll never get the chance.
亲爱的
Baby...
我需要确认我还是个
I need to know that I am a person
有资格当你妈妈的人
who's worthy of being your mom.
那个证人可能是谁 有什么线索吗
Any clue who this witness might be?
我有一些想法
I have some thoughts.
但我不担心
None that concern me.
我知道你很安全
I know you're covered.
我是在问我是否该担心
I'm asking if I should be concerned.
这就是我为什么在这 伊莎贝尔
That's why I'm here, Isabel.
为了减轻你的担心
To assuage your concerns.
你愿意退让了吗
Are you calling to capitulate?
不 我在给你
No, I'm giving you the opportunity
向我们共同的朋友道歉的机会
to apologize to a mutual friend.
拉姆齐
我不觉得我们有共同朋友
I don't think we have any of those.
你省省力气
I'm gonna save you the breath to come up with excuses
不要为恩里克的遇害找借口了
for the Enrique debacle.
看起来你需要明确的指令
You seem to need direct instructions,
那就从简单的开始吧
so let's start with a simple one.
取消对沃兹尼亚克的搜捕
Call off the manhunt on Mr. Wozniak.
他帮我把儿子安全送回来 他是我的朋友
He's a friend who secured the return of a beloved son.
因为他绑♥架♥了他
Because he kidnapped him.
提高威胁等级无助于缓解事态
An elevated terrorist threat level doesn't help business.
我只是在更全面地考虑问题
I'm taking a broader view of things.
我对你的全面考虑没兴趣
I am not interested in a broader view.
我对合作更有兴趣
I'm interested in cooperation.
干得好 队长
Well done, Lieutenant.
但你和我的事还没完
But you and I aren't finished.
我就等着了
I'm counting on it.
拉姆齐
他听起来有些紧张
He sounded a little tense.
你还愿意为拉姆齐的无能买♥♥单吗
Are you still content to pay for Ramsey's inefficiencies?
这个人很有影响力
The man wields influence.
也越来越引人注目了
And is about to have a much bigger profile.
我意思是 那是个负担
I mean, that's a-- that's a liability.
更重要的是 他毫无道德
More important, he has no honor.
他为了保护自身利益牺牲了自己人
He's killed his own men to protect his self interest.
距离他牺牲你还有多久
How soon before he puts you on that list?
你还想要什么
What else do you need,
沃兹尼亚克先生
Mr. Wozniak?
判决怎么样
What's the verdict?
拉姆齐和陪审团在一起
Ramsey's on the jury.
科尔死了吗 还是恢复点理智了
Is Cole dead, or did some sense fall on him?
这里全靠我一个人了
I'm on my own on this one.
你离开那里了吧
You're not still there, are you?
马上就要继续开庭了
About to resume.
哈莉 我找到一条确凿证据
Harlee, I have a smoking gun.
虽然来之不易 但能派上大用场
It cost us quite a bit, but it's gonna work.
拉个火警什么的 趁机离开那里
Pull a fire alarm and just get the hell out of there.
等等 什么确凿证据
Wait, what smoking gun?
一段拉姆齐和贩毒集团代表
A recording of Ramsey talking to that cartel rep
商议丢失的货品
about a missing shipment
还有科尔死去的搭档帕克的录音
and Cole's dead partner, Parker.
把它发给我
Well, send it to me.
我们要找准时机使用这份证据
We have to be smart about how we use this.
沃兹 我现在就需要这份证据
Woz, I need it now.
帕克是在日出餐厅被杀害的
Parker was killed in the Sunrise Café.
你在那里开的枪有问题 记得吗
You had a bad shoot there, remember?
沃兹 我现在没有任何证据
Woz, I've got nothing but my word.
现在拉姆齐知道我们正在调查他
And now that Ramsey knows that we're on to him,
这是我们唯一的机会
there won't be another chance.
我们还要跟内部调查科协商一些事
We'll negotiate something with Internal Affairs.
警♥察♥委员会的听证会就像是黑洞
Police commission hearings are like black holes.
会把周围的人都拖下水
They suck in everyone around them.
所以我才能把拉姆齐拖下水
Which is why I can drag Ramsey down with me.
别 你不用这样
No, no, you don't have to do this.
把录音发给我 沃兹
Send the recording, Woz.
就把它发给我吧
Just send the recording.
我不会再连累任何人
I won't implicate anyone else.
我不会让你自己陷进去
I'm not letting you implicate yourself.
沃兹 我爱你
Woz, I love you.
但是我一定要走下去
But I am going down this road.
我要把这一切都结束
I'm ending this now.
你一直都是最支持我的
You've always had my back.
如果你还爱我 就再支持我一次
If you love me, you'll have it one last time.
哈莉 不要去
Harlee, don't go in there.
♪People get ready♪
♪There's a train a coming♪
♪There's room for all♪
♪Among them the loved the most♪
请肃静
Please come to order.
现在继续开庭
We are now back in session.
桑托斯警探
Detective Santos,
请注意你已经宣过誓了
I remind you that you are still under oath.
沃兹尼亚克 附件 录音文件
我准备好继续了
I'm ready to proceed.
找到你不见的证人了吗
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表