剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表
And if it does kill you, huh? Then what?
回你的梦幻岛去吧 彼得·潘
Yo, run on back to Neverland, Lost Boy.
布鲁克林不是你呆的地方
No place for you here in Brooklyn.
克里斯蒂娜 正在呼叫
克里斯蒂娜 依照演练进行 直接回家
好的 注意安全 爱你
是时候谈谈了
It's time we talked.
一大早就在监狱运输车逮住你
It's like Christmas morning,
真是像过圣诞节一样让人惊喜啊
finding you in a prison transport van.
如果我没记错的话
Hell, if I remember correctly,
这车是隔离信♥号♥♥和声音的
they make these things signal and soundproof.
要是还不死心 你就试试手♥机♥
You can try your phone if you want.
在这金属箱子里 你没法求救
No calling for help inside one of these metal boxes.
你们对这种情况有准备吗
So what was the plan with this thing?
看来真不是走运的一天啊 哈莉
Doesn't really seem like a "Greater good" kind of day, Harlee.
哈莉
Harlee?
是你喜欢的调调吗
Is this a fantasy of yours?
被逮捕 被审问
Being arrested, being sentenced?
-赎罪 -不
- Atonement? - No.
我喜欢这样
But this is.
我去
Whoa!
没这么简单的 哈莉
It's never that easy, Harlee.
其实 我觉得你不想我死
And you know what? I don't think you want it to be.
你从来不知道我想要的是什么
You have never known anything about what I want.
我知道你想要毫发无损地离开这里
I know that you want to walk out of here unharmed
就像你曾经那样
and as lovely as you ever were.
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我永远不会伤害你和克里斯蒂娜
I would never intentionally harm you or Cristina.
我们好久没联♥系♥了
We've lost touch.
是时候了解一下彼此了
It's time to catch up.
我们一切就位 苔丝 你们呢
We're all set here. Tess, you ready?
准备好了吧
Ready, I guess.
有没有注意到我们总是
Ever notice that we always get
在这些事情上得到错误的结果
the wrong end of the stick on these things?
-洛曼 在吗 -刚到 还没动静
- Loman, you with us? - Just landed. No movement yet.
哈莉
Harlee?
哈莉 准备好了吗
Harlee, you ready?
你一直在玩弄受害者 哈莉
You've been playing the victim, Harlee.
这是没有结果的
It's not becoming.
打开车门 我给你看个受害者
Open the door. I'll show you a victim.
你打算用那个注射器做什么
What were you planning on doing with that syringe?
给我下药 杀了我 然后呢
Drug me, kill me, and then what?
把我的尸体装在桶里放在米格尔旁边
Stuff my body in a barrel next to Miguel's?
我第一步都还没实施
I hadn't made it past step one.
你记得那天是怎么结束的吗
Do you remember how the day ended?
还是你已经忘了
Or have you forgotten that already?
我救了你
I saved you.
你救了你自己 仅此而已
You saved yourself. That's all you've ever done.
随你怎么说
You can call it whatever you want.
一切都是你的自我保护
It's all self-preservation.
但这只是暂时的
But it's only temporary.
有人收到哈莉的消息了吗
Any of you hear anything from Harlee?
一片寂静
Whole lot of silence.
-直接转语♥音♥了 -图福把货车交接好了吗
- Right to voice mail. - Did Tufo drop off the van?
一个多小时前就办好了
Yeah, over an hour ago.
哈莉 你就位了吗
Harlee, are you in position?
你变了 确实变了
You've changed. You have.
我一直在观察你
I've been watching you.
你总觉得你了解我 但是你并不
You only think you know me, but you don't.
我知道你现在办事方式不同了
Well, I know that you're doing things differently.
感觉怎么样
How's that feel?
大概觉得很好吧
Probably feels pretty good, huh?
我一开始认为我们可以携手并进
I thought that we could walk that path together.
但是 哈莉 你没法改变
But, Harlee, you cannot change.
如果你还在传播腐♥败♥
If you're still spreading corruption
像疾病一般
like it's some kind of sickness,
传染所有接近你的人
contaminating everybody that gets close to you,
你这样一条道走到黑是不会改变的
you can't change unless you aren't willing to go all the way.
还是没接 她的无线电可能坏了
Still not picking up. Maybe her radio's out.
手♥机♥也是吗
And her cell?
帮个忙 别想啥说啥了
Do me a favor, stop saying whatever pops into your head.
现在怎么办 沃兹 我们行动吗
What's the call, Woz? Are we going or not?
他们刚刚经过我们 正向你们开去
They just passed us. They're heading to you now.
你想干什么 沃兹 他们快到桥边了
What do you want to do, Woz? They're almost at the bridge.
好的 我们行动
Okay, we're live.
马上截下跟随车辆
Cutting off the follow car now.
撤退 放他走
Stand down. Let him go.
没有诱饵的话 我就得重新安排
Without the decoy, we'll have to reposition
在到达布朗克斯前拿下他们
and get ahead of them in the Bronx.
肯定出事了
Something must have happened.
否则她不会这么离开我们的
There's no way she'd leave us like this.
图福为什么把囚车给你
Why'd Tufo drop off this prison van for you?
看看你
See, look at you.
你已经重回肮脏的勾当了
You're already back to doing dirt.
你在退步
You're sliding backwards.
-我可以帮你 -像你帮助吉娜一样
- I can help you stop. - Like you helped Gina?
我们都后悔过
We all have things that we regret.
我猜你也为米格尔·塞佩达后悔过吧
I bet Miguel Zepeda is a regret for you, isn't it?
你对待他的方式
How you handled him.
我有更大的遗憾
I have bigger ones.
开始录音
你怎么能开辟出新道路
Well, how are you gonna forge a new path
如果你还一直在为她爸爸的事情
when you're constantly lying to your own daughter
向女儿撒谎呢
about what happened to Daddy?
证据并没有指向我
That evidence doesn't point to me.
你曾诬陷过我
You tried to frame me.
吉娜不肯帮你 你就杀了她
When Gina wouldn't help you, you murdered her.
你没发现你扯得太远了吗
Don't you see how far gone you are?
我可以让你自♥由♥ 我可以 让你自♥由♥
I can set you free. I can - I can free you.
我可以把你从这场你想逃离的屠♥杀♥中
I can free you from this carnage
释放出来
that you're leaving in your wake.
不用你担心 我可以解救自己
Don't bother. I can free myself.
哈莉 停下 你会伤到自己的
Harlee, stop. You're just gonna hurt yourself.
哈莉
Harlee!
哈莉 停下
Harlee, stop!
纽约警局 把你的车给我
NYPD. I need your vehicle.
我们可以领先他们十个街区
We've got ten blocks to get ahead of them.
-洛曼 离得近吗 -在后面几个街区
- Loman, are you close? - I'm a couple back.
运输货车会走布鲁克纳街
The transport van is gonna take Bruckner,
然后在141街转弯
and then turn on 141st Street.
一旦你超过他们
Once you're ahead of them,
就在普拉特福街另一边设置警戒
you set up on the other side of the El Platform.
这样能掩护我们 收到了吗 洛曼
It'll give us some cover. You copy that, Loman?
但如果我们先他们一步
But if we get ahead of them,
情报局就会知道我们知道这次的陷阱
Intelligence will know we knew the drop-off.
澄清一件事 这会暴露科尔
Just to be clear, this burns Cole.
事先说明
I'm not losing any sleep.
我脑袋清楚的很
Just to be clear.
-苔丝 听见了吗 -收到 我会
- Tess, you hearing this? - Copy, I'll take position
在撤退地点前半公里就位
half a mile before your extraction point
然后拦截跟随车辆
and intercept the follow car.
这次你要做的不仅是拖延他们
You're gonna need to do more than delay them this time.
没有了哈莉一切都变了
It all changes without Harlee.
接电♥话♥啊
Come on.
哈莉 你在哪儿
Harlee, where the hell are you?
-抓到恩里克了吗 -还没
- Did you get Enrique? - Not yet.
你没来 沃兹换了战术
Woz called an audible when you didn't show.
我们计划在他见科尔前实施抓捕
We're grabbing him right before he gets to Cole.
拉姆齐会看出科尔是卧底的
Ramsey's gonna know that Cole's our source.
我们是在断科尔的后路
It's like we're putting the gun to his head.
沃兹认为我们别无选择
He thinks it's our only shot.
地址发我 我就来
Text me the address. I'm on my way.
收到
剧集 | 蓝海暮色(2016) | 导航列表